The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
For the still clueless people out there
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Use this one instead. :derp

That's not 200x600 '-'
@Lady pompom Farfosh is being mean to me, say something to her!
Pics or it didn't happen.

You're cute and I miss you :emocat
Or simply...


@Farfalla , you're making master cry :nah, she's a delicate girl , you must treat like this:


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:kuroko
But the girl getting the hug has a butterfly in her hair. Which means that girl is me. Also, the other one is a guy or shemale, which means that's the one that Magi is. So the conclusion is she should be hugging me ^_^
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England

That's not 200x600 '-'

Pics or it didn't happen.


You're cute and I miss you :emocat

But the girl getting the hug has a butterfly in her hair. Which means that girl is me. Also, the other one is a guy or shemale, which means that's the one that Magi is. So the conclusion is she should be hugging me ^_^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Gotta rewatch that film soon. Been way too long.
Yeah, same here.

I've been working on a Trakt account, you happen to have one? it's in my sig
I wanted to do real-time tracking at first, but I can't help to make my profile as complete as possible.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Funny you mention this since I‘m watching an episode right now :XD 23 of season 2.
<_> I just asked because of those KnB gifs. Which one if your favorite GoM member?

That's not 200x600 '-'

Pics or it didn't happen.


You're cute and I miss you :emocat

But the girl getting the hug has a butterfly in her hair. Which means that girl is me. Also, the other one is a guy or shemale, which means that's the one that Magi is. So the conclusion is she should be hugging me ^_^
that was a good logic, okay, so...

This one:
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Blame @Vici for that, she used gifs from KnB earlier, my fangirl soul just had to react :midorima
So you watched anime? Have you recognized Kuroko's seiyuu?
@Vici get blamed :heh

To answer in a more fitting thread, yes. I‘m almost finished with season 2. Favorite match by far was Seirin vs Touou in season 2. Not sure why but my favorite is somehow Daiki :aomine

I remember you saying you love :midorimaand I see why :XD Daisuke Ono voice, his normal/serious side is interesting and his rare sweet side is quite :wtf - inducing

And ofc I recognize Hakuryuu :blush
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, same here.

I've been working on a Trakt account, you happen to have one? it's in my sig
I wanted to do real-time tracking at first, but I can't help to make my profile as complete as possible.
Had no idea what that was until now. Seems like exactly the kind of thing I’d love wasting time doing but I’d never be able to get a complete back catalogue of films/shows I’ve seen..
 
Top