Its not actual anime, but anime style show, its somehow getting trendy these days.If it's American then can it be an anime?
^I meant american shows with anime-style drawing.
Its not actual anime, but anime style show, its somehow getting trendy these days.If it's American then can it be an anime?
Hurts my heart everytime" It's a cartoon "

Basically this ^ ^Its not actual anime, but anime style show, its somehow getting trendy these days.
Vici you assume the worst.![]()
But that remains to be seen don't be surprised when @Aizen casually pull out wall of text on why it sucks
But either way, it will be entertaining to read nevertheless![]()
I actually am enjoying RWBY so far. Just moving at a snail's pace considering I made the mistake of taking up an anime with it.
I will be joining in on the convos for next season. 

YayVici you assume the worst.I actually am enjoying RWBY so far. Just moving at a snail's pace considering I made the mistake of taking up an anime with it.
I will be joining in on the convos for next season.
![]()


Hey I have good laugh with some peopleHurts my heart everytime![]()

Hurts my heart everytime
Basically this ^ ^
So fake anime = fan-ime?Its not actual anime, but anime style show, its somehow getting trendy these days.
^I meant american shows with anime-style drawing.

It's not the first day you know me, my dearVici you assume the worst.![]()

.It's not fakeSo fake anime = fan-ime?
![]()

Good night Lambu-kun o/Im off to bed too guys, good to see you here Aizen o/
Gn!
lmao. most girls won't accept if you ask a threesome. i dont even dare to ask. did it twice but both time it was the girl who came up with the idea with one of her intimate friend. As for the opposite, been in a party in canada where they were taking turn on a girl, didn't like it so i left. Apparently after i left, the gf of one the boy there came and a fight almost broke up. the other girl cried and threatened to call the cops, dem niggas ran and left the appart quickly. that's how it ended lolNo no - she said we can do the three way....but with 2 guys. Cuz she knows I won't do that '+' so it was basically her way of telling me there is no chance in hell..
Goodnight Lambu~~~!
I'm off too - grats Gry for the win!
Seems Jin chose to leave us again.
:goodnight
Im off to bed too guys, good to see you here Aizen o/
Gn!
Aizen
Ok, no, sleep, nighto, freaks.
googled it. i like the artIt's called RWBY
Yeah with a few exceptions -lmao. most girls won't accept if you ask a threesome. i dont even dare to ask. did it twice but both time it was the girl who came up with the idea with one of her intimate friend. As for the opposite, been in a party in canada where they were taking turn on a girl, didn't like it so i left. Apparently after i left, the gf of one the boy there came and a fight almost broke up. the other girl cried and threatened to call the cops, dem niggas ran and left the appart quickly. that's how it ended lol
Just don't be too hard on volume 1googled it. i like the art

I think I'll just PM. Actually I should go sleep soon too. You can all finish the thread without any threat from me winning. Kind of like all the 2-3 sneaky wins while a mafia game was ongoingI'm off too - grats Gry for the win!

lol i said i like the art i never said i was going to watchJust don't be too hard on volume 1
It's their first work at making an anime....
last anime i watched was one punch man in 2015 i think--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh sorry xDlol i said i like the art i never said i was going to watchlast anime i watched was one punch man in 2015 i think
yeah i was glad i left before getting involved xDRegarding your story tho damn that's fk'd up lol!