Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
having him on your radar isn't the issue though..we had some pretty strong info thanks to Asako, and it was very likely Orgz or Farf was lying...even if you weren't sure of which was guilty, I don't see why you should be convinced enough to switch your vote at the last minute
Exactly. I was in no way being sarcastic. Read the first part of my post again and understand what I'm trying to tell you.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Exactly. I was in no way being sarcastic. Read the first part of my post again and understand what I'm trying to tell you.
I got it.


Not sure if I believe it yet, but I got it.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
am I missing something here?

>i sucessfully weed out a mafia and hint an investigative ability
> 3 people start BW on me right away
>hello TOWNIES DOKO?!

if this BW goes through plz be careful of GNUT
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Anyway i will be gone now for most of the day if i die PLEASE BE VERY AWARE OF
1) gNUT
2) gRYFF
3)HOLT
4) Crescent( i am not sure but she was on my dyck since d1 for some reason and me killing a mafia didnt matter to her it seems)

ESPECIALLY PAY ATTENTION TO GNUT AND GRYFF

gryff was active in day 1 but now he blended into the shadows and will be afk killing town
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, we should focus a bit more on the inactive people, I keep forgetting @Mononoke . Tags should help maybe, I hate it when people play this game only to.. not really play this game. :nah


For the moments I gave enough hints, I think. If it's not obvious by now, it's not my bad. I'm not going to spell it out, just in case the mafioso might be stupid. :lmao

I can't provide evidence for my actions, unfortunaly. And that has everything to do with the people who could support me in this that are already dead.
Even if I provide that evidence right now, it'll only backfire on my, because those people are dead.
So convenient....
If you are insinuating a role which gets results on live players....why in the world would you not check kira over all others last night?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Kira was already confirmed townie though, if I'm not mistaken. What's the use of checking someone like that again? Unless it's about a sanity check.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no i am not a mafia det but crescent, gnut and holt are dead set on getting rid of me. i am a det.
Holt asked why i voted zasz...wasnt like i came out all guns blazing at you.
But you are entitled to be upset...i guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Kira was already confirmed townie though, if I'm not mistaken. What's the use of checking someone like that again? Unless it's about a sanity check.
Yes sanity
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@goodboy_lawlett do you know for sure Gnut and Holt are Mafia like you knew about Zasz or just suspicious?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I can't check if someone's sane or not.

He was a paranoid gun owner, so that should answer the sanity question in itself, wouldn't it? :teehee
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can't check if someone's sane or not.

He was a paranoid gun owner, so that should answer the sanity question in itself, wouldn't it? :teehee
He was vigilante and it would be about your own sanity:oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
He was vigilante and it would be about your own sanity:oh
Ah, yeah, Vigilante. Sorry, I'm still getting used to the game, I keep confusing all the titles. :lmao

And still, my role has nothing to do with sanity. Nothing at all.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
for now lets all again trust in MEEEEEEEEh and Votekill Gnut
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Gnut might be a solid choice, but again... Just a friendly reminder..

@Mononoke (3 posts) @Shobu_Yoruichi (5 posts) are the least active members. And once again, the latter is normally a very active one. (on the forum in general).

Besides those too, @Juviii @MarmaladeSky @shinobi and @Belserion are also pretty quiet around here.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Alright!
I can't help but doubt a lot after the huge developments of the previous day, there is one person here that know tingles my radar... @Holt i'll go for you, you try too much to get Lawl into our aim, that's suspicious to my eyes.

Votekill Holt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top