Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Jeez, look at this guy abusing the report button, tut tut , i smell warning :kappa
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Seems traps are gay after all. :nah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sheep 63 results​

Warning: The Answer-Spoiler tags can be a bit large. Still, there's certainly a lot of entertaining/interesting answers there for you to read through when/if you feel like it. I sure very much enjoyed them all.

Now, the sheep.

1. Have you ever cried on Mufasa’s death scene?
A. Always, it’s so sad +10 (SirSamuel016, Belserion, Arjuna, Gryffindor, Shobu_Yoruichi, Emperor Spriggan, riki, Vici, Darky, Lambu)
B. Only first time I watched The Lion King +10 (Seraph, desin24, Holt, EmptySoul, Farfalla, syx, xi0, Erinyes, Elusia, Asako))
C. Never, I’m not a crybaby +6 (Xadyu, Battou, Organizized, zimbardo, TSPanda, shinobi)
D. Who the hell is Mufasa?! +4 (Raven, kira, Purity of Magi, DiMaria Yesta)


"E. No. I am a crybaby, but this scene wasn't emotional in the slightest." +1 Brandish
"I don't remember" +2 (Lady pompom, Vandred)


Never, not even as a kid. Which is surprising, because I cry a lot. :lmao :emocat
Actually, I definitely teared up when I saw The Lion King 3D in cinemas some years ago. Might have been the whole experience of seeing one of the biggest film of my childhood adding to the emotion, idk. But I answered ”never” because I feel that’s how most will answer in this particular case.
I was very young when i watchd it so I don't really remember. Don't judge, please i. i
Honestly... I don't remember. :wonder
I know I've watched The Lion King when I must have been very little, but I honestly remember almost nothing about it, especially not any of my reactions.

Or maybe I was so anguished and distraught that I removed the trauma :oh
I actually only watched Lion for the first time two months ago so I can't assess the effect on a human child's mind but I guess it makes kids cry.
I honestly don't know anymore. What I definitely know is that I wouldn't cry if I were to watch it right now. When this movie hit our cinemas, I was like 6 or 7 years old. I vaguely remember that I watched it with my parents back then. I might have teared up a bit, does that count as crying? I guess so. Great movie by the way, brings back memories. : )
I actually watched this movie when I was much older. My parents never considered such cartoons a worthy way of spending my time, so I ended up watching it with a high school girlfriend much later. Now I interact with strangers on a huge anime themed forum! ARE YOU PROUD NOW DAD ARE YOU??
Actually i didnt cry, it was just raining, cant help it

Cute & Innocent Erin while watching Leo-kun !!

I cried a lot the first time but not the second, third or even my tenth time. It was still a sad scene though. :emocat
If you dont cry in that scene you have no soul. :oh

2. [Music/Video] Which Haikyuu opening is the best?
A. "Imagination (イマジネーション)" by SPYAIR +5 (Xadyu, Arjuna, Holt, Vici, Darky)
B. "Ah Yeah!!" by Sukima Switch +6 (Battou, Organizized, Gryffindor, Emperor Spriggan, Erinyes, DiMaria Yesta)
C. "I'm A Believer (アイム・ア・ビリーバー)" by SPYAIR +6 (zimbardo, desin24, Farfalla, Shobu_Yoruichi, Elusia, Lambu)
D. "FLY HIGH!!" by BURNOUT SYNDROMES +9 (Belserion, Lady pompom, Vandred, EmptySoul, syx, TSPanda, Raven, Purity of Magi, Asako)
E. "Hikari Are (ヒカリアレ)" by BURNOUT SYNDROMES +6 (SirSamuel016, Brandish, Seraph, shinobi, xi0, riki)

"Kimi Ga Suki Da To Sakebitai" +1 kira


They're all good openings, i was between this one and Hikari Are, but taking into account the anime scenes displayed on each one, I like more this one.
Easy answer. I think its the best by a fairly decent margin. The OST's though. Those are all great.
(oh this hard cause the songs were nice, I liked 1, 3 and 4, picked the one that resembled me more of the Naruto ones that are one of my favs)
I'm not really a fan of Anime OPs (or EDs for that matter). They are just not my cup of tea. There are only a few which I like. I listened to every track and they are all the same for me. Not bad, but also not good enough to listen to them more than once. I think Hikari Are has the best visuals while Ah Yeah and Fly High get some plus points because they both include the best Haikyuu character which is Oikawa. Not gonna betray Oikawa-kun.




Want a honest opinion? Okay:

After hearing the first opening I was like this:

- After hearing the second opening I was like this:

- After hearing the third opening I was like this:

- After hearing the fourth opening I was like this:


That has a nice ring to it.
- After hearing the fifth opening I was like this:


3. Which of the following sentences give you the biggest mindf*ck?
A. What if Pinokio said: “Now my nose will grow”? +6 (zimbardo, Arjuna, desin24, Holt, Farfalla, Darky)
B. If everything is possible, is it possible, that something was impossible? +10 (SirSamuel016, Xadyu, Battou, Seraph, Gryffindor, Shobu_Yoruichi, syx, riki, kira, Purity of Magi)
C. Next line is true. Previous line was a lie. +10 (Belserion, Organizized, Lady pompom, EmptySoul, shinobi, Raven, Elusia, DiMaria Yesta, Asako, Lambu)
D. If I drink alcohol, I'm alcoholic, so if I drink Fanta, I'm fantastic? +5 (Vandred, Emperor Spriggan, TSPanda, Vici, Erinyes)
E. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? +1 (xi0)

"F. Neither. There were zero mindfucks given." +1 Brandish


Not really a mindfuck, but at least it's a proper contradiction.
Not everything is possible - not only does drinking alcohol not make you an alcoholic, but by that logic, drinking Fanta would make you a 'Fantaic', which just sounds plain idiotic - course a tree makes a sound...

That leaves 2 left; and C is a worse choice than A...
The one about a tree making a sound is such a popular question so its lost its novelty for me. I've seen it trip people up though.
Because then I realize I'd actually be fantic and that doesn't mean a thing :nomoar
Not really, actually, my ideal answer would be E since I recently read a book that said something about that...XD
Statement A is a simple liar paradox, nothing out of the ordinary. B is just semantics. C is A, but less spicy. E implies that things only exist if someone is there to observe them... But things can happen without our confirmation. So Ill roll with D, because it's funny and I'll defo use it sometime :>
so if i drink water im waterproof ?
If a miracle gets occured by a miracle in itself that isn't suppose to be a miracle, wow come this was a miracle while the miracle in itself wasn't a miracle? Shouldn't the miracle never be a miracle to begin with while it was a miracle all along?

4. A family you know offers you a job to do all their groceries for them. They want you to suggest the monthly pay you think is adequate. They are somewhat rich, but if you suggest too much they could drop the offer and easily find someone else to do it for less. On the other hand, if you suggest too little you may work too much for too little in return. With that in mind you suggest:

A. 200 or less +1 (Brandish)
B. 300 +6 (SirSamuel016, Seraph, Lady pompom, desin24, Shobu_Yoruichi, Farfalla)
C. 400 +5 (Organizized, TSPanda, Vici, Asako, Lambu)
D. 500 +11 (Xadyu, Belserion, Gryffindor, Vandred, Holt, EmptySoul, Emperor Spriggan, riki, Erinyes, Elusia, DiMaria Yesta)
E. 600 +1 (Battou)
F. 700 or more +8 (zimbardo, Arjuna, shinobi, syx, xi0, Raven, Darky, Purity of Magi)

"666" +1 kira


D. 500 Seems like a solid choice, let's say I'd only do the groceries twice per month, and maybe some small things here and there. 500 is okay for that.
Even if this also entails planning out what to buy, I could never ask for more than €400 a month since it’s not demanding work and not that many hours put into it.
'cause if they are stupid enough to believe I would do all their grocery shopping for them, then they are probably stupid enough to overpay me to do so.
...I guess? Gry, are you looking for someone to buy you groceries...? :headscratch
300 because the Oracle/Ephors told me that 300 is enough conquer Persia
(well, I'll consider the money for the groceries isn't included here, since that would depend on the size of the family and the amount i spend monthly with groceries would alrdy cover options A and B; also the title turns people off from picking E and F, so I doubt the majority will go with them. I'll stick with B since it's the middle ground for my remaining options, I doubt people would go with the smaller option as well)
200-700 what? You can't just provide numbers without a unit to an engineer you freaking heretics!


Thank god I don't depend on the money of others, so I would go for 700+ and aim for them to drop the offer. I would actually suggest someone I know and trust (and who would need the money) to do the job.


Answer: F
Crucial information is missing here, such as the general spending of the family, the currency they're paying me in and the amount of work I'll do. That being said, if we consider the average time the grocery doing will take, once a week, four times a month and it's euro's, I'll go with C. Asking much more wouldn't be tasteful..
"You guys are supposed to be rich":cookiefinger
Assuming its a 3 persons family and that re vegan and on strict diet, and assuming they have a cat and a dog and a parrot to feed :errr
So in the end... I just became a some sort of shopping girl? Have I sink this far in life?

No.. that's definitely not what I wanted to become. Now that I think about it what was the reason behind this.....?


Ah yes that's why..... Ah well, being one doesn't sound bad if it let me escape the cruel fate that Farfalla is giving me. Yes, I will accept this job and I will go for the highest option possible. If you want this pure being do your groceries, I am on your survives. 700 or more and we have a deal!
just for doing their groceries, thats actually more than fair. 500 could have a chance but there's people that would do it for 300 so not going to risk it :XD

5. [Music/Video] Which JoJo opening is the best?
A. "JoJo ~Sono Chi no Sadame~ (ジョジョ~その血の運命~)" by Hiroaki TOMMY Tominaga +7 (Xadyu, zimbardo, Holt, EmptySoul, TSPanda, Vici, Erinyes)
B. "BLOODY STREAM" by Coda +10 (SirSamuel016, Belserion, Brandish, Organizized, Lady pompom, Vandred, Emperor Spriggan, DiMaria Yesta, Asako, Lambu)
C. "STAND PROUD" by Jin Hashimoto (橋本仁) +7 (Seraph, Arjuna, Gryffindor, Shobu_Yoruichi, Farfalla, syx, Darky)
D. "JoJo - Sono Chi no Kioku (ジョジョ その血の記憶)" by JO☆STARS~TOMMY, Coda, JIN +2 (Battou, desin24)
E. "Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town" by THE DU +3 (riki, Raven, Elusia)
F. "chase" by batta +1 (kira)
G. "Great Days" by Karen Aoki, Daisuke Hasegawa


"X. "Roundabout" by Yes" +1 xi0
"Smile Bomb" +1 kira
"All of them" +1 Purity of Magi


Thought this was gonna be the easiest question. Was gonna insta-answer Bloody Stream since that’s such a great friggin’ song. But GODDAMN, Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town is also a catchy, groovy song… :notlikethis

I’ll go with B. "BLOODY STREAM" by Coda since that one’s been with me longer, and I still get it on my brain randomly from time to time due to its greatness.
Those were actually pretty stylish...
Not Cowboy Bebop stylish, but not bad at all
:mono
The hardest question. Was between this and all of Part 4's OP's. They're all so good. Best theme in Jojo though when you consider OP's and ED's is Stardust Crusaders Ending 2.
Asking for a favorite JoJo opening is like forcing me to choose between my own kids!!
(why not the EDs T.T that first one is utter good, it would be easy to pick... let's see, I rly disliked the first one - for the song, the animation is very nice, second is defo nicer, third is metal *-* so is 4th but altho it's more interesting it's also less.... hypy? FML 3 more to go... 6th is okayish, doesnt stand out; 7th is cool but also doesn't beat 3rd and 8th isn't my cup of tea either... 3rd it is)
Generally speaking, my answer to Q2 applies here as well. A, B, D are somewhat okayish. I didn't like E and G. The OPs C and F are cool though, I could listen to them more than once. But I will go with C, since I like the video more than F
Shouldn't all Jojo openings be the best? I mean, this is Jojo we are talking about.
I must say that I am quite disappointed that you did not even give an option to 'all of them'. What's the point of being a Jojo fan without liking all the openings. Honestly, I am rather disappointed but then again,

6. Which of the following competitions should be a part of Olympic Games?
A. Lube wrestling +1 (Darky)
B. Pillow fight +15 (Belserion, Battou, Lady pompom, zimbardo, Holt, EmptySoul, shinobi, Shobu_Yoruichi, Emperor Spriggan, syx, riki, Raven, kira, DiMaria Yesta, Asako)
C. Underwater hockey +1 (Vandred)
D. Bossaball +6 (Xadyu, Seraph, Gryffindor, desin24, Farfalla, TSPanda)
E. Chess boxing +5 (Organizized, Vici, Elusia, Lambu, Arjuna)
F. Outhouse racing +3 (xi0, Brandish, SirSamuel016)

"G- Keijo" +1 Erinyes
"
" +1 Purity of Magi


Have you ever seen chessboxing - it's pretty dull... They're not even particularly skilled at either component of their sport...
Underwater hockey is a good enough sport, but isn't great viewing

Therefore, I'll go for pillow fighting

Mainly because I really don't fancy the thought of watching two oily grown men wrestling with each other
That's the serious answer, because I always answer Sheeps with the utmost seriousness. Pillow fighting, though :hurr
I'm not into Lube wrestling, lol. Underwater hockey sounds interesting on paper, but I think I would get bored pretty fast because of the slow pace. Well, I'm not a Olympic Games fan anyway. Never heard of Bossaball before, but it looks damn amazing. :zomg If I were a chess player myself, I would have chosen Chess boxing. Since it's not the case, it's not an option here.

Outhouse racing is not my thing. Which only leaves Bossaball and Pillow fight. I'll decide for Pillow fight because it's a hilarious combination between cuteness overload and murder intent. Pretty much the characterization of our dear Faffs. She would probably best anyone in that category. Oh wait, I have seen Purity-chan successfully throwing tons of pillows at Faffs face recently. Would be a close match between those two, no?

G- Keijo :
QED :






7. Shamelessly stealing questions from Farfalla Continuation from the previous sheep! What‘s your favorite forum pair/ship?

Farfalla + Hardy +8 (Belserion, Organizized, Seraph, Lady pompom, Shobu_Yoruichi, riki, TSPanda, DiMaria Yesta)
GrySun + Linali +5 (Vandred, shinobi, syx, Purity of Magi, Elusia)
Darky + Elusia +2 (Darky, Asako)
Battou + Totinona +2 (Raven, Farfalla)
Vici + MH/Everyone +2 (Battou, Vici)
Brandish + DiMaria Yesta +1 (SirSamuel016)
Organizized + Xadyu +1 (Xadyu)
Arjuna + Linali +1 (Arjuna)
Farfalla + Evil3ye +1 (desin24)
NaruSasu +1 (Brandish)
Orgious +1 (zimbardo)
Purity of Magi + Holt +1 (Erinyes)
Vandred + Lady pompom +1 (Lambu)
Vici + Pauleen +1 (kira)
Vici + xi0 +1 (Holt)
None +1 (Gryffindor)
Don't know +1 (EmptySoul)
No answer +1 (Emperor Spriggan)

+1 (xi0)


I actually have no knowledge about the whole family/shipping stuff. So I'll just go for Organizized and me. Because reasons. There might be moments where this bromance will break some boundaries. Guaranteed.
Predictable answer is obvious. But whether they're bickering or being cutesy, I just get so happy because they seem so great together.
(I'd say LilSun, but I think I won't get more points for it_)
.Ill answer this in Community Awards :heh
(I bet the majority will go with Grynali for the points but oh well ç.ç gotta stay true to the ships)
This shit again... I can literally see Faffs and Vici typing "Erinyes x syx" like crazy, evil and bloodthirsty creatures... if they participate in this sheep that is...





Ehh, I hereby apologize in advance to Erinyes-chan in case that happens. Sorrymasen!

Hmh, who is my favorite ship? Faffs x Hardy already is a thing, so it would be boring to name those two. Other than that, I have never thought much about this. That's actually Faffs job and passion. The only prominent ships I'm aware of are Purity-chan x Holt and the foursome that is xi0 x Raven x ladylola x Vici. Are foursomes even allowed as an answer? Is it even a foursome anymore? As far as I can tell, ladylola left xi0 for quite some time already. And recent revelations show that Vici feels more attracted to Jarred than to Gary. That's an interesting turn of events actually. The older Gary gets, the more chicks leave his side. But all those ships would get me to many points, hence I have to look for another ship.



Let's make this awkward.



Have you both ever asked yourself why you end up winning sheep games so often and why you both end up making a sheep together over and over again? Never thought of this as a divine sign? I think you two suit each other very well. You should go for it!



Yeah, I'm going with you two, since I doubt many people would have the guts to name you both in your own sheep.

Definitely Magi x Holtie ♥ they're so cute so passionate ♥





Pairs pairs pairs.... is this Farfalla's doing? Have you sinked this far Gry and Linali-chan? Shame on you. I swear someone has to stop this woman already. Enough is enough! I refuse to answer this question. Yes, you hear me! I'm not going to answer this. That's what she wants. I will not fall for this question and I shall not fall for it.


But lemme say that Gryli does have a nice ring to it!!
...

And I fell for it. Screw all of you especially you, Farfalla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course our two hosts here. They are pretty cool together :blush
-Vandred x Pompom One day they will get together, I ship it so hard *-*

8. [Pictures] Who is the best Fire Emblem girl? 4 pictures included for each to help you decide.
A. Sharena - First, Second, Third, Fourth +4 (Arjuna, Holt, Darky, Purity of Magi)
B. Cordelia - First, Second, Third, Fourth +10 (zimbardo, desin24, EmptySoul, shinobi, Farfalla, syx, riki, kira, Elusia, DiMaria Yesta)
C. Azura - First, Second, Third, Fourth +8 (Brandish, Lady pompom, Vandred, Shobu_Yoruichi, Emperor Spriggan, Raven, Asako, Lambu)
D. Lyn - First, Second, Third, Fourth +4 (Battou, Organizized, Gryffindor, xi0)
E. Camilla - First, Second, Third, Fourth +6 (Xadyu, SirSamuel016, Belserion, Seraph, TSPanda, Vici)


"F - Say'ri" +1 Erinyes
Camilla's my girl. :wub Always been.
Lyn>Sharena> Azura>Camilla>Cordelia
I can tell there's quite the difference this time. It's actually between yellow girl, red girl, blue girl, green girl and purple girl _ I'll go with blue girl, so C. :hee
Shoot me, I have never played Fire Emblem. So, I can only base my opinion based on the pictures. Sharena looks super cute, but appears to be the "always nice" girl. It's absolutely not a dealbreaker though. Azura's overall design is just not my cup of tea. Lyn kinda looks bland compared to the rest. I remember Camilla from the first Waifu Wars, where I wrecked the shit out of her. :lmao Granted, she looks super hot, but my eyes are on Cordelia. She has a fine build, beautiful design and she looks like she can be both cute and sexy.
I went with E here because a HxH character is named Camilla. I really hope I picked something cute
Because Camilla is a THOT :cookiearf
tsss why say'ri is not in the list (dont know fe characters though but i like swordwomen) :errr

F-
- Sharena is the cutest... but doesn't strike me, Cordelia looks like Erza :gwah
Lyn and Azura are pretty cool, but I choose Azura since she has so much class :zomg
Most people will vote Camilla though, the pervs ._.

9. Imagine you win this sheep. Would you host the next one?
A. Yes +17 (SirSamuel016, Belserion, Battou, Lady pompom, zimbardo, Arjuna, Gryffindor, Vandred, desin24, Holt, Shobu_Yoruichi, Farfalla, xi0, TSPanda, Raven, Elusia, Asako)
B. No, I have no questions or am too busy +13 (Xadyu, Organizized, Seraph, EmptySoul, shinobi, Emperor Spriggan, syx, Lambu, Vici, Darky, kira, Erinyes, Purity of Magi)
C. Only if someone else does all the counting work :hee +1 (Brandish)

"D.
" +1 Brandish
"Don't know" +1 riki


(I totally would, but sadly this seems to be most people’s stance on winning so…)
And I will moan like a little bitch as I do so.
Of course I would. You can't just drop your responsibilities on someone else. If you mess up so hard that you end up at first place, you have to bear the punishment of making the next Sheep. Isn't that how this game works...?
umm... depends on if I have an idea. If I do, I'll host; if not, then no

10. When did you add GrySun to the conversation?
A. I started the convo with both of you :blush +27 (Everyone except the 6 listed below <_>)
B. Oh crap, I’m adding him right now :blink +2 (Lady pompom, EmptySoul)
C. What is Gry even doing here? :hmm+3 (xi0, Darky, kira)
D. Screw him, I’m sending only to Linali :hmph

"E, Who is Gry again?" +1 desin24


That was the first thing said so I added both from the beginning
^That was exactly the motivation behind this question :cookiehand
I have no idea why people would ignore someone as awesome as GrySun. :lmao Such fucking plebs. Of course I started the convo with both of you. I'm not a pleb after all.
I always include my rival!
As if I would forget to add my Gryeorge in the conversation.

Everyone that choose a different answer, here is something I want to say:

You are all a shame and should rethink life!!!!!

11. Did you enjoy this sheep?
A. yes +8 (Battou, Organizized, EmptySoul, Farfalla, riki, Darky, DiMaria Yesta, Lambu)
B. sure +9 (Xadyu, zimbardo, Holt, shinobi, Shobu_Yoruichi, TSPanda, Vici, kira, Erinyes)
C. of course +6 (Seraph, Lady pompom, Gryffindor, Purity of Magi, Elusia, Asako)
D. a lot +2 (Arjuna, Vandred)
E. yup +1 (Emperor Spriggan)
F. definitely +5 (SirSamuel016, desin24, syx, Raven, Belserion)
G. can I do it again? +1 (xi0)

"8.458/10" +1 Brandish


12. Bonus question: Tell us any good thing, that happened to you recently. Share your happiness with the world!

Everyone +1. What? Everyone's happiness and misfortune is unique after all.

Confirmed a little bit of traveling for a competition
My son makes my life man. Every single day, just the teeniest little smile or action he does, the looks he gives. I could basically cry every time, that's how happy he makes me. :nod
The Patriots lost the Super Bowl. There is justice in the world :zomg
My wife is gradually getting more upbeat and continuously happy after a long time of mental exhaustion/depression. So much so we’re both starting to feel ready for another kid in the near future. No promises, though.
I got my priorities in Life straight again,stopped being depressive all the Time,I don't have any Problems with my Uni Stuff at the moment either I feel like i arrived at a Point in my Life where i have the Image of "Everything's going to be alright now" in my Mind. I don't know how long this luck at the moment is gonna last but if it has to end,then i hope the Downphase right after is over rather sooner then later.
I had been wishing for something for a very long time and thought but I was losing hope it would become true, but then, just a week ago, I noticed it was becoming true and I was happy for that.
My life is bliss - just being me is a good thing which as recently happened to me
:invalid
I bought lot of books
Hmmm....helped the neighbors set up for a baby shower they were hosting. They left for about 30 minutes to pick up some stuff. Had the bounce house they rented all to myself during that time. Tried some acrobatics. Wasn't anything spectacular, but it was fun.
I got to answer this awesome Sheep. That's how much I liked it. :feelsgoodman
Something good that happened to me recently? Well I fell in love and she feels the same soooo my brain chemistry is going batshit crazy.
Good thing huh....not that many good things tbh...and really nothing lately...but I guess I could say I started learning a new programming language recently and have made tremendous progress in a short time.
I get decent amounts of sleep nowadays,Makes me glad i aint tired most of the time anymore :nod
Answering this sheep made me really happy!!! ^ ^
A friend from my work gave a slice of lemon pie <3
Can finally sleep normally again
Seriously screw the hot weather, fucking ruining my nights :fail
I had Havannets o/
I met niichan in the beginning of February for the first time. We went to Nürnberg (ca. 3 hours away from our location) to watch the first part of the Fate Heaven's Feel Movie. It was somewhat a little event there with the director, director of photography, art director, producer and and someone else from ufotable being present for a autograph session . They also answered some questions from the fans after the movie. It was an awesome day, for me at least, lel.
Answer: meeting with niichan
My game finally arrived so I'll be MIA for awhile LOL
On my way to university, I usually walk by the water side. Usually, there's this cat (I call her nekocchi) that follows me as soon as she spots me. She'll usually trail a few meters behind me and always stops following me whenever I reach the end of the street and get to the tram. Every time I stop, she stops. But whenever I approach her, she usually runs away till I stop, only to start following me again. But the other day I brought like a handful of cat food and used it to bait her, and she like came up to me and rubbed her head against me, but wouldn't let me pet her.. Idk why this cute cat is playing hard to get, but next time I'll succeed!
In League of Legends game, I hit platinum at Ru server which was difficult to be honest, In other servers it was easy but in Ru i was hard stuck in Gold but this season i managed to actually get out of gold elo hell so yeah that made me happy.
Silence...:emocat
I rejected 2 THOTS in one day :notamused
I killed two birds with one stone :derp:derp:derp:derp:derp:derp:derp:derp and I think I found my bashert :pmg


Nothing good never happens :arf
Happiness is overrated or actually to be more accurate, it is nothing more but a mere illusion, my friend.
Well I won a lot in an UNO game.... It was really fun :zomg
Keyword: "So..this is love"
Well happy things, I dunno really, the most happy thing tha could happen to be is that my irl crush finally get my hints and notice me, but that not happen any soon as he indirect friendzone me by telling me his crush.
Why I m saying bad things while the question say good thing.
My answer is seeing the new kingdom hearts trailer my favorite game ever improvements and knowing it getting closer to the release date.
( I don't remember much about really happy stuff so this is the most happy thing that I can remember but Im sure other things happened but I just looked over them or don't remember them )
I got great scores in my exams! :awe

Onto the results:

Congratulations to @Belserion for winning Sheep 63!




Or in Haikyuu terms: BEL NICE RECEIVE!!! (ノಠ_ಠ)ノ

Full results:



If there's any mistakes, well...


Thanks again to everyone for playing the sheep, and special thanks to @Linali for cohosting with me again ^^
I think there was a lot I wanted to say about the questions and some answers statistics, like Haikyuu openings all being very close to each other. But too tired atm to continue.

5ish minutes


D-Did...Did I...make it in time...?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Thanks for the sheep GrySun and Linali.
Best Jojo ED's next time:heh and also best KnB character....obviously Aomine, no other choice:cop


@Belserion


Belserion said:
The Patriots lost the Super Bowl. There is justice in the world :zomg





Coming from a red :nah. Well you do like the Cavs:kappa



Guess who's Fernando :heh
Couldn't find a Coutinho one



Oh, I almost forgot. Congratulations on winning:blush.




Oops, wrong GIF :3c





:hee
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Top