Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
anyway Shiny has been def SHADY AF especially when i asked her yday to vote for gnut after scaring her that i will investigate her. Idk feels like she is willing to go with the BW as long as she stays in the clear. on the other hand we have a crescent who was doubling me with gnut yday at the start of the day and only joined the BW when gnut was done for... idk lets go for a safer route and have shiny killed.

Votekill Shiny
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Mening Shiny was either Escort which managed to block lawl before getting blocked or, more likely, Shiny is the Janitor and thus needs to die.

i think shiny is a strongman and u couldnt block her and i got blocked by escort
The Strongarm already died, he was orange. Also lawl, you got a guilty on both Zasz AND gnut, right? That actually means you are not sane, but that you are paranoid bro, sorry. Still awesome that you hit two mafias at once with a possible third tonight if you weren't blocked. XD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I have a question , why is it always the one that I ask me first about who I did invite are in my list?
And it was:
marmaladesky
Shobu_yuruichi
Belserion
Crescent_jinxgrace
I asked you before marmalade though.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
The Strongarm already died, he was orange. Also lawl, you got a guilty on both Zasz AND gnut, right? That actually means you are not sane, but that you are paranoid bro, sorry. Still awesome that you hit two mafias at once with a possible third tonight if you weren't blocked. XD
can there be only 1 strongman per team? and yeah i was thinking about that too. luckkkky meeeeeeh
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

1.Farfalla-I'm not sure if I had this role before, and I won't check back @.@ it could be useful, or it could never get to be useful and right now, as things stands, I'm not of much use '-' Recruiting Mason
2.GrySun-I was hoping for a good role. What I got is definitely not what I had in mind It's used rarely and imo it sucks hard. I can understand why a role like this is in such a big game but I don't like this at all. Claims Paranoid Gun Owner. Mentor
3.LadyPompom-Never had this role before (had the following roles: Prostitute, Mafia Poisoner and Mafia Escort). I don't have a blocking role this time and it doesn't fit my avy's character. Investigator
4.Gnut-
Active and had it once Mafia Boss
5.Crescent Grace-Oh well, I’m a townie with an action that fits Eowyn. claims Bodyguard
6.Zasz -
It's a peculiar active role, which I never had before. It's a night one and I defined it as peculiar because despite being an active one, it makes me rely on everyone. (Hider?) Mafia Strongman
7.MarmaladeSky-
It's active, can't say that an actual King would participate in said activity. I have servants for that, obviously.
- I haven't had it before
- I can only use it at night claims Spy
8.Vandred -I got a passive role that... sort of fits my avy in an ironic way Mentee
9.CatSidhe- Well I think I have an inactive role.Detective
10.Asako -
First of all I won't say if my role is active or passive as myself don't know where it should be put (but I think it's passive form what I understand )
Second I think I have a useful role that I hoped to get when I first read the rules ( still my least one that I wanted form the list of what I wanted )
It works similar to a detective in same ways but not really and it's not a detective. Claims Barkeeper
So it's an active role. Most likely Barkeeper
11- Gryffindor-
Active role, never had it before. ???
12.Brandish -
My role is passive. It fits with my character in the sense that it would compliment his others stats... claims Bulletproof Townie
13. Xadyu -
I've had this role before (iirc) and it didn't do shit for me so far in this game. could be Prostitute
14.Kira-
Role hint: not a fan of it. My role is active.. it's better than my 1st mafia game but I still don't like it. Daytime Vigilante
15.Belserion-
I have a passive role, never had it before. claims Witch
16.Juvii -
I'm innocent! ...and useful... "I already said that it's a useful role. My role doesn't quite fit Saruman, except for 1 thing. My role is active.
17. Organizized As for the role I got, I’ve had it before, don’t really know what to make of it yet. Basically that I don't know everything about my role yet. Mafia Gambler
18. shinobi -
My role is an active role.
19.Shobu- I'm not active, despite the fact that i need everybody's help to reach Mordor.
20.Holt -I haven't had the role before..I'm looking forward to it though. It fits my character in a sense. add that my role is passive Townie
21- Empty Soul- Active,doesnt really fit my character from what I’ve read about her, Night action, claims hider (???)
22- TSPanda- (???) I’ll go ahead and state I’ve dealt one of the least grateful roles in the game. Literally niche. It's technically an active role but it doesn’t offer much agency tbh. Some information, but barely any agency. (Probably Spy, mortician or investigator, more likely one of those last two)
23.Shinya -I have a passive role, claims Vengeful Townie
24.James Ryes-
My role fits my Avatar if you think about how Treebeard descripted what Ents are.
My role is useful in specific situations.
My role is active.
25. BluePegasus Time Bomb
26. Mononoke Mafia Poisoner
27. goodboy_lawlett Detective


I need more claims and hints, people!

Common Rings 1.Farfalla - My ring activates after 2 events related to my role. No idea what it does.
2-GrySun - Based on what my own ring says, I assume they all complement your role in some way. The ring gives 50% chance to shoot a 2nd time after using up my shot.

3-Lady Pompom- As for my ring, a certain condition needs to be fulfilled to activate it.
4.Zasz -My ring activates when I succesfully use the action of my peculiar role.
5.Brandish- My ring will activate when a particular action is taken on me. My ring has not yet activated. My ring activates if an evil doer tries to attack me.
6. Xadyu - And it's passive af and I seriously doubt why it even exists. Second of all, I can steal the one ring from someone.
7. TSPanda - My ring gives me power by managing to hit a certain target
8.Shobu - Btw, my special super hyper ring... does the same as Pompom's D:
9.James Ryes- I got a ring and my ring works very well in sync with my role and only my role. Whenever somebody is about to die during the day, I get a warning. Meaning we might have an assassin among the Mafia. Or it was just for the prosecutor/vigilante cowboy/other rings with day killing abilities.
10. Shinya - My ring activates when I'm targeted. My ring's power is locked by whoever holds the rings. So its power activate at night. It means that whoever has the One ring and targets me, my ring activates. I made a typo while typing out ring as my fingers move faster than my mind.
11.Crescent_jinxgrace That’s a very specific condition. I know my ring has very specific conditions so I can see that being a thing. My ring only activated when specific conditions are met.
12 Asako My ring did get activated on the second day but now it's deactivated.
13. Belserion My ring activates if I'm tied for a lynch.
14.EmptySoul -I dont need to hide anymore,i am Immune to night kills


I need more hints regarding your rings, people!!!
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
So far I'm going to add a bit of fuel to Shiny's fire.

votekill Shiny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

13. Xadyu - I've had this role before (iirc) and it didn't do shit for me so far in this game. claims Prostitute


Common Rings
6. Xadyu - And it's passive af and I seriously doubt why it even exists..


I need more hints regarding your rings, people!!!
First of all. I didn't claim shit. :nah

Second of all, I can steal the one ring from someone. :derp
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Back to this. No you haven't used your night action or no you have no results? Its day 4. Anything you can share today?
Empty is probably the Escort and hoped for the prostitute to be killed by the janitor to claim that role. I thought so 'cause it felt Empty was hinting at prostitute but now Xadyu came out telling who he blocked and we have only one kill tonight, so yeah, Shiny's ass is toast today.^^
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
slut ka
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
inb4 crescent gets on and starts saying i am suspicous
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So far I'm going to add a bit of fuel to Shiny's fire.

votekill Shiny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

First of all. I didn't claim shit. :nah

Second of all, I can steal the one ring from someone. :derp
Alright, changed it. But you DID target Shinylast night and blocked him, didn't you?^^

Votekill Shiny
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yes, I did target Shiny.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda

1.Farfalla-I'm not sure if I had this role before, and I won't check back @.@ it could be useful, or it could never get to be useful and right now, as things stands, I'm not of much use '-' Recruiting Mason
2.GrySun-I was hoping for a good role. What I got is definitely not what I had in mind It's used rarely and imo it sucks hard. I can understand why a role like this is in such a big game but I don't like this at all. Claims Paranoid Gun Owner. Mentor
3.LadyPompom-Never had this role before (had the following roles: Prostitute, Mafia Poisoner and Mafia Escort). I don't have a blocking role this time and it doesn't fit my avy's character. Investigator
4.Gnut-
Active and had it once Mafia Boss
5.Crescent Grace-Oh well, I’m a townie with an action that fits Eowyn.
6.Zasz - It's a peculiar active role, which I never had before. It's a night one and I defined it as peculiar because despite being an active one, it makes me rely on everyone. (Hider?) Mafia Strongman
7.MarmaladeSky-
It's active, can't say that an actual King would participate in said activity. I have servants for that, obviously
8.Vandred -I got a passive role that... sort of fits my avy in an ironic way Mentee
9.CatSidhe- Well I think I have an inactive role.Detective
10.Asako -
First of all I won't say if my role is active or passive as myself don't know where it should be put (but I think it's passive form what I understand )
Second I think I have a useful role that I hoped to get when I first read the rules ( still my least one that I wanted form the list of what I wanted )
It works similar to a detective in same ways but not really and it's not a detective. Claims Barkeeper
So it's an active role. Most likely Barkeeper
11- Gryffindor-
Active role, never had it before. ???
12.Brandish -
My role is passive. It fits with my character in the sense that it would compliment his others stats...
13. Xadyu - I've had this role before (iirc) and it didn't do shit for me so far in this game. claims Prostitute
14.Kira-
Role hint: not a fan of it. My role is active.. it's better than my 1st mafia game but I still don't like it. Daytime Vigilante
15.Belserion-
I have a passive role, never had it before.
16.Juvii -I'm innocent! ...and useful... "I already said that it's a useful role. My role doesn't quite fit Saruman, except for 1 thing. My role is active.
17. Organizized As for the role I got, I’ve had it before, don’t really know what to make of it yet. Basically that I don't know everything about my role yet. Mafia Gambler
18. shinobi -
My role is an active role.
19.Shobu- I'm not active, despite the fact that i need everybody's help to reach Mordor.
20.Holt -I haven't had the role before..I'm looking forward to it though. It fits my character in a sense. add that my role is passive Townie
21- Empty Soul- Active,doesnt really fit my character from what I’ve read about her, Night action
22- TSPanda- (???) I’ll go ahead and state I’ve dealt one of the least grateful roles in the game. Literally niche. It's technically an active role but it doesn’t offer much agency tbh. Some information, but barely any agency. (Probably Spy, mortician or investigator, more likely one of those last two)
23.Shinya -I have a passive role, claims Vengeful Townie
24.James Ryes-My role fits my Avatar if you think about how Treebeard descripted what Ents are.
My role is useful in specific situations.
My role is active.
25. BluePegasus Time Bomb
26. Mononoke Mafia Poisoner
27. goodboy_lawlett Detective


I need more claims and hints, people!

Common Rings 1.Farfalla - My ring activates after 2 events related to my role. No idea what it does.
2-GrySun - Based on what my own ring says, I assume they all complement your role in some way. The ring gives 50% chance to shoot a 2nd time after using up my shot.

3-Lady Pompom- As for my ring, a certain condition needs to be fulfilled to activate it.
4.Zasz -My ring activates when I succesfully use the action of my peculiar role.
5.Brandish- My ring will activate when a particular action is taken on me. My ring has not yet activated.
6. Xadyu - And it's passive af and I seriously doubt why it even exists..
7. TSPanda - My ring gives me power by managing to hit a certain target
8.Shobu - Btw, my special super hyper ring... does the same as Pompom's D:
9.James Ryes- I got a ring and my ring works very well in sync with my role and only my role. Whenever somebody is about to die during the day, I get a warning. Meaning we might have an assassin among the Mafia. Or it was just for the prosecutor/vigilante cowboy/other rings with day killing abilities.
10. Shinya - My ring activates when I'm targeted. My ring's power is locked by whoever holds the rings. So its power activate at night. It means that whoever has the One ring and targets me, my ring activates. I made a typo while typing out ring as my fingers move faster than my mind.
11.Crescent_jinxgrace That’s a very specific condition. I know my ring has very specific conditions so I can see that being a thing. My ring only activated when specific conditions are met.


I need more hints regarding your rings, people!!!
I'm the Witch. My ring activates if I'm tied for a lynch.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My ring did get activated on the second day but now it's deactivated.
Lemme guess, it activates when you have the one ring holder in your batch of drunk customers or something like that?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top