Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I really want people like @EmptySoul @Crescent_jinxgrace @Shinyarcanine45 to claim some roles already we are d33p in the game no point in hiding ur roles u just make urself suspicious.
It's strange, the low amount of kills previous night phase.
So pondering a bit on what has happened last night, with the redirect. The following players were invited to the bar, one was redirected.
marmaladesky Claims active
Shobu_yuruichi Claims passive
Belserion Claims Witch (passive)
Crescent_jinxgrace Claims active

@Crescent_jinxgrace Can you use your action at night? And did you use it? Helps filling in the blanks
Sure, I just kept low on my role because last game as soon as I told what I was->I died that night, but I protected people each night. Although none of my people were ever the recipients of any kills otherwise I would have switched places with them. Probably going to get killed tonight, but whatever..... My job started back yesterday and I work in a hospital so will grow progressively more inactive as the week goes on because they are on us about the cellphones. (>.>)

Night 1- protected @Brandish because Brandish is bae.

Night 2 - protected @james Ryu because I thought he was a doctor. That’s why I asked about the Ent role.

Night 3 - protected @Juvii because I still think Zasz votekilled her for some reason.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is that not @Juviii name? Why didn’t this tag? Why did I tag that random James person again?!!! I meant @James Rye. That other James person probably going to come on here and ask why I keep tagging him...... This stupid phone.

I don’t want to edit so here you go. Y’all both tagged in this post.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
So you are basically saying you thought he was a doc and u could have been an insane doc and u went for it? You do know you could have killed him
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So you are basically saying you thought he was a doc and u could have been an insane doc and u went for it? You do know you could have killed him
I didn’t say I was the doctor. >.>
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Law, I am a body guard.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
oh u said work in a hospital i thought it was an in game hint XD
Understandable! I probably wrote too large a wall. Sorry.

On a side note: That’s why I got such a big kick out of being the doctor last game because it’s like the same field as my real life job. :XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
did shiny give up without trying? seems like it. lets end it quiockly

votelock shiny
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hmmm... I wonder why shobu isn't saying any word especially because he is listed that he was viewing this thread right at this moment.
Anyways I just came back and it appear nothing have changed so..
Votekill shiny.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,327
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Oh yeah, i'm here

Votelock Shiny

:dancin
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Lambu can I do a separate kill today? Just for myself? :zomg

For being such a good boy and staying active and stuff? :nod
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Votekill Shiny
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Seeing as I'm about to die anyway, I votekill Empty because she has been really vague on various topics throughout the game.
>Vague
When ive aready revealed my role and ring abilities,yeah real vague :rolleyes:
Sounds like you're just salty you guys couldnt kill me last night :teehee


Will lambu & spriggan allow to end this phase early?
If so then Votelock Shiny
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Ive ady locked lawlett :nod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top