The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.
Mafia Strongwoman
Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)
Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)
So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!
i would like to remind you all that crescent was super pro gnut during day 2, trying to off me early, and she voted on him the very last just enough not to look suspicious. Xad is kinda in the same boat but i give him a free pas for now since i cant really understand completely wtf happened during the night. Guys let us all please kill Crescent. Its not like i have failed you before, believe in my gut senso. And as a bonus if i am right its gonna be lit tonight
Can't the same thing be said about @goodboy_lawlett since he's a proven sane detective with nobody claiming protection on him, who has to be the most successful detective in the history of the game? Just saying these mafia are complete idiots not to try. I dare them day kill me for throwing shade at their detective. And lmao at previous detectives for not being as good.
no i dont trust i am so lazy to summ all points but her claim is BS with 2 BP townies pretty much and some immunity rings. lets just trust me on this one
When you talk about me. I want you to tag me or quote me, to let me know where to look. It's something I do to everyone I talk about. And I want the common courtesy to be done back to me. Especially since I told everyone Monday that I wouldn't be as active as the weekend due to my job starting back.
Why didn't you ever investigate Shiny who was on everyone's radar for a slipup on Day 1?
You could have confirmed she was a townie instead of bandwagoning her early yesterday. "Everyone hurry and votelock her!!!" That was you....which started that whole @kira drama on the discussion page because the thread got closed early. No, you didn't even think about investigating her early because you didn't even think about claiming detective on day 1. You started the first day throwing shade on @Gryffindor, you then investigated... Zasz? Then Gnut? Then go bragging how you killed Gnut. That must have been some backstab for what you did for your mafia boss.
I would love for people to investigate me. And Shobu is someone that hasn't been mentioned in awhile. That's an interesting mention.
@MarmaladeSky I trust you and @James Rye and @Asako and @Juvii the most and normally I would try to go back and read the previous day's stuff to look for suspicion, but I am far too triggered by @Law at the moment. Let me cool off some.
And I will post before I go to work. And I would ask that everyone go back and read all my posts, I have nothing to hide. Someone bring an actual argument of my guilt is all I am asking for. Because if nobody brings actual evidence against me other than Law's Just-trust-me and the thread shuts down while I am at work. This will make me more mad then I am now. And I am not inactive like @kira to let it slide.
i would like to remind you all that crescent was super pro gnut during day 2, trying to off me early, and she voted on him the very last just enough not to look suspicious. Xad is kinda in the same boat but i give him a free pas for now since i cant really understand completely wtf happened during the night. Guys let us all please kill Crescent. Its not like i have failed you before, believe in my gut senso. And as a bonus if i am right its gonna be lit tonight
I haven't had time to read back, but I will later today, I hope.
I haven't trusted Law for the same reasons @Crescent_jinxgrace just mentioned. But then again, I have no idea where I stand with her. More suspicious than anything else, I think. Besides, I mention Shobu almost every other post. I can't help it he keeps slipping under everyone's radar.
yes I did use my action last night, I don't think I was redirected though. the result I received specifically mentioned the name of the player I had my action on.
Can't the same thing be said about @goodboy_lawlett since he's a proven sane detective with nobody claiming protection on him, who has to be the most successful detective in the history of the game? Just saying these mafia are complete idiots not to try. I dare them day kill me for throwing shade at their detective. And lmao at previous detectives for not being as good.
And that's what you do Mr. Detective.
You steam roll people.
When you talk about me. I want you to tag me or quote me, to let me know where to look. It's something I do to everyone I talk about. And I want the common courtesy to be done back to me. Especially since I told everyone Monday that I wouldn't be as active as the weekend due to my job starting back.
Why didn't you ever investigate Shiny who was on everyone's radar for a slipup on Day 1?
You could have confirmed she was a townie instead of bandwagoning her early yesterday. "Everyone hurry and votelock her!!!" That was you....which started that whole @kira drama on the discussion page because the thread got closed early. No, you didn't even think about investigating her early because you didn't even think about claiming detective on day 1. You started the first day throwing shade on @Gryffindor, you then investigated... Zasz? Then Gnut? Then go bragging how you killed Gnut. That must have been some backstab for what you did for your mafia boss.
I would love for people to investigate me. And Shobu is someone that hasn't been mentioned in awhile. That's an interesting mention.
@MarmaladeSky I trust you and @James Rye and @Asako and @Juvii the most and normally I would try to go back and read the previous day's stuff to look for suspicion, but I am far too triggered by @Law at the moment. Let me cool off some.
And I will post before I go to work. And I would ask that everyone go back and read all my posts, I have nothing to hide. Someone bring an actual argument of my guilt is all I am asking for. Because if nobody brings actual evidence against me other than Law's Just-trust-me and the thread shuts down while I am at work. This will make me more mad then I am now. And I am not inactive like @kira to let it slide.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Really? Lmao I was more pro YOU then I was pro gnut. You guys supported me in wanting to kill Zasz.
This is called -“a noob mafia caught with no way out” .
Btw I am paranoid not sane this was established the prev day so you don’t have to be that threatened by my result alone and I did inv shiny a night before but got blocked. I inv people whom I find acting out of their usual playstyle which is why zasz and gnut it was
@James Rye dude please trust me on this one I am begging you. We kill crescent and mafia will crumble . We can discuss the whole dad thing later. I am 99% positive crescent is not town look at how aggravated she gets the second I mention her. In my beautiful eyes that’s just a noob mafia play
TOWNIES ALL VOTE CRESCENT I AM EXTREMELY POSITIVE SHE WAS WORKING YOGETHER WITH THE WITCH KING GNUT
yes I did use my action last night, I don't think I was redirected though. the result I received specifically mentioned the name of the player I had my action on.
Oh, now that is very interesting. Means Juviii was redirected. Good for telling us, shinobi. What was your action, on who was it and what result did you got?
This is called -“a noob mafia caught with no way out” .
Btw I am paranoid not sane this was established the prev day so you don’t have to be that threatened by my result alone and I did inv shiny a night before but got blocked. I inv people whom I find acting out of their usual playstyle which is why zasz and gnut it was
@James Rye dude please trust me on this one I am begging you. We kill crescent and mafia will crumble . We can discuss the whole dad thing later. I am 99% positive crescent is not town look at how aggravated she gets the second I mention her. In my beautiful eyes that’s just a noob mafia play
TOWNIES ALL VOTE CRESCENT I AM EXTREMELY POSITIVE SHE WAS WORKING YOGETHER WITH THE WITCH KING GNUT
lawl, chill bro, I trust you, but we got nearly a whole day left to play, act and post and some people have yet to post even once. I'm not going to get more hostkills by trying to finish the day superfast like last time. We chill, collect info and then decide on who we lynch, maybe crescent, maybe somebody else. It is possible that crescent is mafia and I find it weird that Xad says he blocked you but you got a result anyway and now he wants to lynch you while Marmalade was proving us that Xad did target you yet nothing happened. Maybe that why there was only one kill, lawl? Your ring protecting you from Xad's action? What did you say your ring does again and please tell the truth in case you were lying before about it?^^
lawl, chill bro, I trust you, but we got nearly a whole day left to play, act and post and some people have yet to post even once. I'm not going to get more hostkills by trying to finish the day superfast like last time. We chill, collect info and then decide on who we lynch, maybe crescent, maybe somebody else. It is possible that crescent is mafia and I find it weird that Xad says he blocked you but you got a result anyway and now he wants to lynch you while Marmalade was proving us that Xad did target you yet nothing happened. Maybe that why there was only one kill, lawl? Your ring protecting you from Xad's action? What did you say your ring does again and please tell the truth in case you were lying before about it?^^
Why not? I don’t really care about xad he can be dealt with at any point of time, but would be really nice to have crescent leave the mafia scene. I mean this is what I believe I am not gonna vote for someone I don’t see as a threat anyway
Alright, lets make a third list with the ten surviving members so far:
Here is who I believe to be really Townie and why.
Now to the ones I am not sure to trust or who made no claims or made confusing/ statements and might be either possible Mafia or Townies who have a hard way to prove themselves:
And that's it.
@shinobi If you want to move into the upper list, you gotta tell me your role and the results of all previous nights and who you targeted why.
Even if this get me killed tonight I think it's time for me to reveal my role:
I'm insane doctor.
I killed Orgz, night 2. (my ring activated)
I tried to kill Shinya, night 3. But she neither die or was saved (she probably wasn't targeted since she was the main suspect)
I tried to kill Xadyu today. But nothing happened again. However if I was redirected, him being Mafia is a bit more likely.