Games Mafia Game 61 - The Lord of the Rings Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

The Fellowship enjoyed the sunlight after a good day. They got back the One Ring, and then focused in their second higher suspect: Galadriel
They had enough clues so they proceeded with the lynch fast.


Mafia Strongwoman

Afterwards, Haldir decided to confess his true allegiance, since he could not actually kill anyone anymore (and everyone was already losing their minds with this crazy journey)


Mafia Pirate
(Mafia Jesus)

:fan

So with this, all the Nazgul were defeated and the One Ring finally could be destroyed!


-------------------------o-------------------------

And so:

Finally, The Fellowship of the Townies win the Game!
:confetti




Bomb


Hoe


Barkeeper


Spy


Detective


Doctor

Congratulations!!!




Thank you to all the players for participating, from Empi and I :vbunny


Player List
​

  • @Farfalla - Faramir >>>> Recruiting Mason (Killed Night 2)
  • @GrySun - Boromir >>>> Mentor (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Lady pompom - Pippin >>>> Investigator (Killed Night 2)
  • @gnut - Witchking of Angmar >>>> Mafia Boss (Lynched Day 3)
  • @Crescent_jinxgrace - Eowyn >>>> Mafia Janitor (Lynched Day 6)
  • @BluePegasus - Elrond >>>> Time Bomb (Hostkilled Day 2)
  • @Zasz - Grima >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 2)
  • @MarmaladeSky - Theoden >>>> Spy
  • @Vandred - Gollum >>>> Sane Detective >>>> Mentee recruited on Night 1 (Daykilled Day 2)
  • @Cat Sidhe26 - Isildur >>>> Insane Detective (Lynched Day 1)
  • @Asako - Merry >>>> Barkeeper
  • @Gryffindor - Aragorn >>>> Mafia Boss (killed Night 2)
  • @Brandish - Legolas >>>> Bulletproof Townie (killed Night 4)
  • @Xadyu - Denethor >>>> Prostitute
  • @kira - Sauron >>>> DayTime Vigilante (Hostkilled Day 4)
  • @Belserion - Galadriel >>>> Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 7)
  • @Juviii - Saruman >>>> Insane Doctor
  • @Organizized - Eomer >>>> Mafia Gambler (killed Night 2)
  • @shinobi - Sam >>>> Insane Detective
  • @Shobu_Yoruichi - Frodo >>>> Sane Doctor (Lynched Day 5)
  • @Holt - Bilbo >>>> Jesus >>>> becomes Townie due to role steal (Killed Night 3)
  • @Mononoke - Celeborn >>>> Mafia Poisoner (Hostkilled Day 3)
  • @goodboy_lawlett - Deagol >>>> Bomb
  • @EmptySoul - Arwen >>>> Mafia Escort (Daykilled Day 4)
  • @TSPanda - Gimli >>>> Mafia Bomb Defuser (Killed Night 1)
  • @Shinyarcanine45 - Haldir >>>> Mafia Jesus (Lynched Day 4) >>>> Mafia Pirate (Lynched Day 7)
  • @James Rye - Treebeard >>>> Martyr (Killed Night 5)
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Votekill Crescent

Law, I agree with Xadyu that you should tell us today, if possible, since you can be dead tomorrow.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I think I will change my vote to bel...
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
We still have 2 hours left. What if she appears and post 3 times? We will miss our chance.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
No! No! Don’t change your votes. Vote me. I am the janitor. Look. I am active!

Hosts!! Update the vote-count @Lambu.

1/9.... everyone votekilling me.

Y’all need to votelock me.

@Asako vote me.

@MarmaladeSky caught me red handed. I killed James.

@shinobi change your vote from Bel to me

@goodboy_lawlett votelock me and like you did yesterday.

@Xadyu votelock me and go after Law tomorrow.

Like this.

Votelock Crescent

[
QUOTE="Juviii, post: 4725656, member: 195044"]We still have 2 hours left. What if she appears and post 3 times? We will miss our chance.[/QUOTE]


This^^^^

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Here I am active. Votelock me now people.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
There are my three posts so there is no confusion
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And my votelock
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Crescent_jinxgrace I think I know what you are doing, if you are indeed innocent, than you know who are not, so do what you have to to and we will do the rest.
If you are proved townie by the end of the day that means we are so wrong and you will save the town.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Crescent_jinxgrace I think I know what you are doing, if you are indeed innocent, than you know who are not, so do what you have to to and we will do the rest.
If you are proved townie by the end of the day that means we are so wrong and you will save the town.
Well I was trying to get hostkilled but the plan fired epically.


Blind much?
You’re the one who was going to change your vote to @Belserion and the top hasn’t changed. That’s why I told the hosts they need to change it
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan

Law, I agree with Xadyu that you should tell us today, if possible, since you can be dead tomorrow.
Dw about that your hey won’t be targeting me anyway
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Crescent_jinxgrace I am a bit disappointed you didn’t off me tonight, why James he believed your cute bodyguard theory
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Dw about that your hey won’t be targeting me anyway
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Crescent_jinxgrace I am a bit disappointed you didn’t off me tonight, why James he believed your cute bodyguard theory
Because James was a danger to my group. You’re only a danger to me, boo.

See that answer even sounds like a janitor answer.

@Crescent_jinxgrace why did you want to be hostkilled? Mind to explain?
Does it really matter? If you’re thinking what I think you are thinking..... then you are wrong. I am the janitor. And the lynch will show that and my kills.

Initally I planned to set up Law from the start, but he was just too smart for me. I hadn’t realized he was detective.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I have a great idea guys! Instead of killing Crescent..


KILL ME NOW !!

Please.. do it.. Get it over with. I don't want to play this game anymore.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hey @goodboy_lawlett your the only consistently active player right now and the hosts arent updating the list. Can you keep track of the votekills? I got to go but will be back in 30ish minutes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top