The Last Person to Post Wins - Balius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
By the way, there's an interesting arc going on ToG now (try reading it if you have time later, gnut). @Xadyu the story is really good, the plot develops much better than in Noblesse (and not so many fillers, I guess) and it has more characterization to the world in the manhwa too.
I've also dropped ToG.. :gigglebunny
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Are you even reading something right now.
Even at this very moment. :nod

The new Kimetsu no Yaiba chapter, besides that maybe another 50 on-going manga :teehee
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I want free stuff, I'll cosplay as a female :cheez
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How unfair. I'm not female and I don't get free stuff.

:rolleyes:
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How unfair. I'm not female and I don't get free stuff.

:rolleyes:
Sorry you don't have a pussy..It's a double edge sword anyway...
Being a female is not enough technically..I've had this convo with other women. We don't all get the same treatment.
Grow boobs and a round butt or be attractive..

Reminds me of my friend..Every time we went to get lunch in the cafeteria, she always got it for free by the chef and hooked us up...
She had the biggest ass in the group lol
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
^That reminds me of a story that a student told me. She said that a lot of guys will give her mom free stuff or pay for her meals. The other student and I were very impressed. LOL
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I don't think it is necessary to be a women to get free stuff, It's just people can do nice things for each others.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top