The Last Person to Post Wins - Balius

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry m8...i would never want to be Green Miled xD
Out live all your kids,family and friends....nah,I'll pass on getting to 100.
But don't you just gotta share it with all your family and friends then? Then everyone lives longer but no reverse-outliving :rolleyes:

I think there's a roll-safe meme in there somewhere
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah man.
I dont want to live that long...
Guess when its your time people always wish they had more.
But i can definitely guarantee xD....that i do not want to live to 100.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The lady I know is 102 too, she isn't that healthy anymore unfortunately (when she was more active, she visited me every birthday<_>), but her family is taking care of her now.

lol, green miled. (but yeah, I also remembered that movie)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What? Old people are usually racist af :lmao
Maybe she was...but you better hold that shit down with people who making your food
:cop
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nah man.
I dont want to live that long...
Guess when its your time people always wish they had more.
But i can definitely guarantee xD....that i do not want to live to 100.
Hm weird, isn't it the other way around usually? Young people don't even think about them having limited time, while older people start thinking about all that and wanting more time.

Living forever does sound pretty appealing to me.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hm weird, isn't it the other way around usually? Young people don't even think about them having limited time, while older people start thinking about all that and wanting more time.

Living forever does sound pretty appealing to me.
Thats the difference between you and me....
Not to say this wrong...but you probably havent been in 1/2 the shit i was when i was your age.

Besides...like Ana just said about the lady she knows....family taking care of her.
I dont want that...someone having to wipe my ass and feed me like a baby...waiting on death.

What are the real chances at 100 you are self sufficient?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thats the difference between you and me....
Not to say this wrong...but you probably havent been in 1/2 the shit i was when i was your age.

Besides...like Ana just said about the lady she knows....family taking care of her.
I dont want that...someone having to wipe my ass and feed me like a baby...waiting on death.

What are the real chances at 100 you are self sufficient?
Didn't you say the woman you saw was running and all healthy? Being a vegetable isn't great for anyone, but being self sufficient at 100 was what we talked about I thought.

Ze-Zeref...?
I don't happen to know anything of fairy tail, sorry :darn
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe different in 50yrs i agree...but i dont want no fake robot heart and shit...composed of prosthetics and shit to cheat death.
You arent you no more....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Didn't you say the woman you saw was running and all healthy? Being a vegetable isn't great for anyone, but being self sufficient at 100 was what we talked about I thought.



I don't happen to know anything of fairy tail, sorry :darn
How many 100yr olds do you know...:lmao
Like i said....this woman has to be one of the rare ones xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe different in 50yrs i agree...but i dont want no fake robot heart and shit...composed of prosthetics and shit to cheat death.
You arent you no more....
I don't consider all my insides to be "me". People live with transplants just fine, so considering fake robot hearts like that sounds like the best comparison no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How many 100yr olds do you know...:lmao
Like i said....this woman has to be one of the rare ones xD
Which is why I told you to ask for her secrets! :arf Doubt it's just luck, probably what you ate and did during your life plays a big part.
And even still, never too late to believe in yourself being one of the rare ones too :nod
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don't happen to know anything of fairy tail, sorry :darn
Ah, then, allow me to explain: he's like the Dio from Fairy tail (an immortal a bit less evil than Dio I guess)

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't consider all my insides to be "me". People live with transplants just fine, so considering fake robot hearts like that sounds like the best comparison no?
You know what i mean....some I Robot shit.
Idk gry....ive would say I've thought about this twice as much as you have xD
Maybe when you are 40....you wont think the same...maybe:XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't consider all my insides to be "me". People live with transplants just fine, so considering fake robot hearts like that sounds like the best comparison no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Which is why I told you to ask for her secrets! :arf Doubt it's just luck, probably what you ate and did during your life plays a big part.
And even still, never too late to believe in yourself being one of the rare ones too :nod
I seen a story on the news one about a 100+ yr old man couple yrs back.

Guy said he smoked since he was a teen,drank gin or something everyday since he could remember....there is no secret...long life is more genetic than anything.
You either got it or you dont:heh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You know what i mean....some I Robot shot.
Idk gry....ive would say ice thought about this twice as much as you have xD
Maybe when you are 40....you wont think the same...maybe:XD
Who knows, though hard to imagine not wanting to have more self-sufficient lifetime :hmm Take care of yourself more uncle.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Orgz I think I'll just procrastinate this until like the last hours. Do let me know if/when you only wait for me if you want me to speed it up.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Who knows, though hard to imagine not wanting to have more self-sufficient lifetime :hmm Take care of yourself more uncle.
Thats just it....you can take care of yourself all you want.
You could still have problems....healthy living doesnt guarantee a long life:true
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Wowowow... POMPOM SLOW YOUR ROLL!?

DIO IS LIKE ZEREFF?!

BITCH DO YOU WANT TO DIE! :arf :handgun
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top