The Last Person to Post Wins - Balius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, just the immortal part, Zeref is pretty different in terms of personality, but can be a scum when he wants to. And Actually, I've read Farfalla's translations for FT in brazilian fansubs :blush I got so happy to meet here the person who translated FT.


And uncle, take care of your health, please. How will we stuff you with brigadeiro without worrying about you having a sweetness overdose? :cop
Oh I missed this part xD you're too cute, Bia.
:hug
And give one to sobrino too:XD
Me: love, Greg sent you a hug.
Hardy: fuck Gary.
Me: ... I said Greg '-'
Hardy: oh.... Awnn <3

'_' wtv this means
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh I missed this part xD you're too cute, Bia.

Me: love, Greg sent you a hug.
Hardy: fuck Gary.
Me: ... I said Greg '-'
Hardy: oh.... Awnn <3

'_' wtv this means
Thats my boy xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wow, didn't know you lived near destiny, and so close!



What? You knew Hardy, Gry?

Wow, lots of thing I didn't know :zomg
I think saying I "knew" him is a vast overstatement. Didn't exchange more than a few words with him before that. It started with spectating the Magi mafia game with me.

Thinking about it, it was kinda a funny way of things to go. First Evil hosted a Magi themed MG for some reason. I mostly only kept to the Magi forum, then iirc lawl asked in the hangout thread there if anyone wants to play a Magi themed mafia, but I saw it too late and the game already started, so I just curiously checked it out a bit. Then hardy randomly tagged me(from seeing me listed below as people watching the thread) and said something like "hi there gry". So with that I went from "shortly checking the game out" to spectating the whole thing. Then I kinda found my way to this thread from it being named heroes of might and magic, and seeing hardy posting there.

And now I'm here :hmm
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think saying I "knew" him is a vast overstatement. Didn't exchange more than a few words with him before that. It started with spectating the Magi mafia game with me.

Thinking about it, it was kinda a funny way of things to go. First Evil hosted a Magi themed MG for some reason. I mostly only kept to the Magi forum, then iirc lawl asked in the hangout thread there if anyone wants to play a Magi themed mafia, but I saw it too late and the game already started, so I just curiously checked it out a bit. Then hardy randomly tagged me(from seeing me listed below as people watching the thread) and said something like "hi there gry". So with that I went from "shortly checking the game out" to spectating the whole thing. Then I kinda found my way to this thread from it being named heroes of might and magic, and seeing hardy posting there.

And now I'm here :hmm
So you both kinda stalked each other lol
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
It was just a comparison for Gry (taking Jojo references). I think Dio is much more villain-like and charismatic, it was not by chance we got three wonderful seasons with him as main villain :awe
Yeah, but no.. Don't ever do that again. :nah

And three seasons? How? He's only in Part 1 and 3 in the manga? :?bunny

You having read FT is news to me, didn't know that. Doubt anyone compares to Dio in terms of scum and villainy, but I get the comparison you're trying to make. So both sought immortallity for some evil plans?
Though Dio was scum loooong before touching the stone mask.
In FT there's not a single character who compares to even the most minor JoJo characters :lmao It was a fun ride, but it's shallow af.

Dont call Bia bitch, bitch :-_-
Make me :derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah I recall telling Hardy you were his fanboy. You seemed to be quite fond of him lmao.
Like @Xadyu fanboy all over me....now he has Conan....oh how the love has gone:emocat
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah I recall telling Hardy you were his fanboy. You seemed to be quite fond of him lmao.
I liked him because of the friendly callout back then during the game, maybe I kinda fanboyed him from there on. But I don't think I still count myself as one, with him basically never being here for years. Nor playing any more MGs with him again.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
GUYS !
I need your help for an important matter !:arf
Do any of you know an emulator for pokemon white 2 on Android?:oh
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Are you playing dumb with me? :oh

She talks, someone else talks.

Socializing :cookiehand



And in this case;
She talks, someone else talks and gives her something for free.
Lmao...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
GUYS !
I need your help for an important matter !:arf
Do any of you know an emulator for pokemon white 2 on Android?:oh
Go to your app store...ive had 2 or 3 emulators for androids
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah, Ill just tease you when you get my answers wrong '-' you made it sound like thats something more triggering.

Well Xavier also beats Tommy no? ^_^
I miss that tommy lovin:hurr
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Like @Xadyu fanboy all over me....now he has Conan....oh how the love has gone:emocat
Yeah, I'm sorry buddy. :(

Nah, Ill just tease you when you get my answers wrong '-' you made it sound like thats something more triggering.

Well Xavier also beats Tommy no? ^_^
Well, I know you very well. At least, I think I still do. I don't even know the others. :lmao

I'm the son he never had, and always wanted.

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh plz...the not included in the will son?

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, but no.. Don't ever do that again. :nah

And three seasons? How? He's only in Part 1 and 3 in the manga? :?bunny


In FT there's not a single character who compares to even the most minor JoJo characters :lmao It was a fun ride, but it's shallow af.


Make me :derp
She counts Part 3 as 2 seasons, since it are 2 anime seasons.

I'll believe you the part about the FT characters, even though your taste is quite peculiar.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gonna check out this new pizzeria....i gotta admit....love that Uber:gnut
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I take it nobody feels like spamming up 100 posts real quick?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She counts Part 3 as 2 seasons, since it are 2 anime seasons.

I'll believe you the part about the FT characters, even though your taste is quite peculiar.
Tommy reads 50+plus manga...i dont think his taste is peculiar as much as his mood is
:edu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I take it nobody feels like spamming up 100 posts real quick?
Im trying
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tommy reads 50+plus manga...i dont think his taste is peculiar as much as his mood is
:edu
Doesn't matter how much he reads, amount doesn't change taste. Just gives him experience. And his taste is rather strange and impossible to categorize.

So maybe you right with the moody :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top