Top Ten Game - Actors/Actresses [COUNTDOWN TO THE TOP 10]

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
This remains a @BluePegasus Entertainment Buseniss ® production so people who attempt to take this over without my permission will meet my lawyer.

Anyway, I’m here to continue this of course. First of all, hello. Second of all, I have an exam week next week and since I find that slightly more important than this (sorry guys), I decided to focus more on studying rather than the internet, hence why I’m so late with this.​

ROUND 3: ACTORS/ACTRESSES



Ah ... ain’t that a beautiful bridge? After we’ve had the movie and TV show round, we go to a round that isn’t about the whole bunch, but on the human beings that are of central importance for the result: actors and actresses.

If you’re new to this game (or have a short-term memory), you can find the rules here.*

Since my exam week is next week, I’ll extend the deadline a little bit. So if you want to participate, send me a top 10 of your favourite actors/actresses of all-time before Friday April
6th 12 PM (CET)
.


If you have any further questions, please ask them in this thread or via PM and I will answer them!

*Please, PLEASE check that you have your names correct.​
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
COUNTDOWN TO THE TOP 10

#61-45 (1/3)

#61 - 1 point (three-way tie)
Eva Green
Voted by: @FaustXIII

Charlie Chaplin
Voted by: @Organizized

Angelina Jolie
Voted by: @Emperor Spriggan

#58 - 2 points (three-way tie)
Meryl Streep
Voted by: @Zirconium

Saoirse Ronan
Voted by: @Brandish

Viola Davis
Voted by: @BluePegasus

#55 - 3 points (five-way tie)
Amy Adams
Voted by: @FaustXIII

Bill Murray
Voted by: @Organizized

Robert Mitchum
Voted by: @Brandish

Emma Stone
Voted by: @Gryffindor (2), @BluePegasus (1)

Emma Watson
Voted by: @Emperor Spriggan

#49 - 4 points (four-way tie)
Oscar Isaac
Voted by: @FaustXIII

Hugh Laurie
Voted by: @Organizized

Marion Cotillard
Voted by: @Brandish

Morgan Freeman
Voted by: @Valhalla777​
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I predict, that from my Top 10, this time two will in the overall top 10.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I still don't have a top 10 :derp
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I’d say Blackadder counts as one show, but then with multiple (other titled) sequences. So just take the whole bunch for one.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It’s been ten years today (well technically yesterday) since The Wire ended.

Why am I saying this in this thread? Well.. :heh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
SUBMISSIONS CLOSE TONIGHT!

I’m way too lazy to tag so if some of y’all need someone to participate, I say my job is your job.​
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Just sent you 10 random good shows. Some of the first that came to mind.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I find it weird how suspenseful I find this game.

I wanna see the results already.
Same here man.

I have one series which I hope at least you have on yours as well. Don’t really have too high hopes for it getting in the overall Top 10, though.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm not even playing the game. Still really curious what everyone chooses though.

I doubt any of my series will get far (especially since I actually had some mainstream movies the last time)
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I had difficulties not making this Top 10 HBO Shows list.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My list this time will be even worse than the movies one. Would ask Tommy if he'll also watch those but they are all so mainstream alrdy anyway...
 
Top