Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I can't know, I am Town. You can try to get me lynched again, if you don't believe me :heh.
Do not tempt us Demon. :kappa
Anyway, I think so far I can trust Lala and Gry.
The rest must talk and start giving hints though.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It defeats the point of checking on your word now, but it still limits your options later on in case you're lying, when there are more info on the table to check conflicts and overlaps.
I mean... the dude said he's an Investigator. His odds won't look good now, since even a well willed Doctor could kill him. It's a pity to lose the info, so now Idk if it's better to know more about you or to maybe lose this opportunity...
True, it doesn't look very well for Xad. I consider him a confirmed townie even, because I am very sure a system like that with the relics can only work if a townie starts with it.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
an other damn janitor... hopefully gryff was a mafia like in the last game and form what he gave I think he was a townie, those damn bloody mafia ...
Well I kinda want to give more information about my role because passive is kinda useless so here it is:
My role gets actived if a certain condition is met.
And I guess someone amount us is an illusion right now, don't understand well that really well but form what I understand the illusion shatter only if an action is done on him ?
This post sounds super forced to me for some reason :neutral
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do not tempt us Demon. :kappa
Anyway, I think so far I can trust Lala and Gry.
The rest must talk and start giving hints though.
But why do you trust them?
Because they are engaging the convo?
I dont have one person i trust...some im ok with for now but trust on day 2....lol
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Only one death is good for us townies, especially if the Shapeshifter hit a Mafia tonight and not a Townie. Though like Demon said, worst scenario one of us is poisoned. However, if there are two Mafias in-game then it is also possible that the prostitute blocked the 2nd killer of last night or a doc prevented a death. Or ofc we have a Bulletproof Townie who ignored the kill.

I won't have much time today to talk. Gotta need to get my glasses repaired and I need to work for like 6 hours today. :/

Hint: My role is active.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,774
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
By all means, share your suspects with us. It's always good having posts of people about those they trust and those they suspect.
Yes, I plan to do that later today.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Ah all passive roles work like that ?
Well then if something happen to me something will happen is that clearer ?




Now I can't give more as I'm pretty sure all of you know what roles can fit that category.
But I think there's a lot of passive roles... couldn't you give more hints than that?
So Elu, any suspects/people you trust yet? It's also called "reads", which I guess I can use that word since @Organizized isn't playing :teehee So, any reads on anyone yet?
Anything more you want to disclose about yourself?
Well I'm thinking whether or not I would outright reveal my role... but I have a bad feeling that I'll get killed. All I can say are that it's a night role and I used it last night.

And I still suspect Asako... in fact, she's acting stranger than yesterday.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ofc if Gryf turns out to be Mafia like how one Mafia killed the other one in the Lord of the Rings, then that would be simply hilarious. XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
This post sounds super forced to me for some reason :neutral
:huh but I wasn't directed it at you, it was just to the one who killed gryff ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I can't know, I am Town. You can try to get me lynched again, if you don't believe me :heh.
Maybe we should tie you with a couple people again for good luck <_> I definitely don't believe you, as it stands you'll stay with the active hint only until you decide which role to fake is the most convenient at that time. A useless det, or popular mafia picks like Pirate, Hider or Defuser? :awe I would very much be sad if I didn't live to see your grand reveal.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I disagree. With his hints, he could be a Bulletproof or a Bomb, for example. I'd rather leave the mafia and the shapeshifter with that doubt. If anything, Xadyu can share what hints he got back, so later we can confront them with Gry's future claims.

"The owner of the relic can however disclose whatever results they got from usage of the Relic without associating the results with the relic powers/usage."

Tommy is alrdy at risk of getting penalties now, since the associating was alrdy made, and of course we won't vote for him - and on D2 we have enough number to keep him protected in a voting poll, imo. The thing is... he has a penalty alrdy, and Wyis died with only 3 votes. So I get it if people don't feel comfortable about that. So up to him.
I'm not at the risk of anything because I did no such thing. Gry made the assumption it was Relic-related. I neither denied or confirmed.
Don't you start getting me in trouble now.

 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
:huh but I wasn't directed it at you, it was just to the one who killed gryff ?
I know it wasnt directed at me :XD
I meant your reaction to the kill seems forced imo,thats all
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Only one death is good for us townies, especially if the Shapeshifter hit a Mafia tonight and not a Townie. Though like Demon said, worst scenario one of us is poisoned. However, if there are two Mafias in-game then it is also possible that the prostitute blocked the 2nd killer of last night or a doc prevented a death. Or ofc we have a Bulletproof Townie who ignored the kill.

I won't have much time today to talk. Gotta need to get my glasses repaired and I need to work for like 6 hours today. :/

Hint: My role is active.
You had a good opinion of Asako last day. Anything you want to say about her now? After her last few posts in day 1, and her posts this day?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
But I think there's a lot of passive roles... couldn't you give more hints than that?

Well I'm thinking whether or not I would outright reveal my role... but I have a bad feeling that I'll get killed. All I can say are that it's a night role and I used it last night.

And I still suspect Asako... in fact, she's acting stranger than yesterday.
Well if something happen to me something will happen to someone else.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Well if something happen to me something will happen to someone else.
:hmm
Weird way to put it like that. Are you perhaps referring to the new role in this game because that's what you're basically describing.....?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
But why do you trust them?
Because they are engaging the convo?
I dont have one person i trust...some im ok with for now but trust on day 2....lol
Kappa feeling. :kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah all passive roles work like that ?
Well then if something happen to me something will happen is that clearer ?




Now I can't give more as I'm pretty sure all of you know what roles can fit that category.
Asako my dear, passive roles work like this: they can't do anything actively, so they all only do something either when targeted at night, after being killed or after being lynched. I think there's only those 3 categories, and what you said is just another fancy way of saying you are passive. :cop
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You had a good opinion of Asako last day. Anything you want to say about her now? After her last few posts in day 1, and her posts this day?
She is playing differently than last time. It is her second game so my best guess is that her role is not BK and she is not sure how to make use of it? Either it is a really important role or a role that has no way of gathering information like her last one. Also her last comment saying that something will happen to someone else, so bomb? Or another killing role that gets activated when lynched?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,667
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Maybe we should tie you with a couple people again for good luck <_> I definitely don't believe you, as it stands you'll stay with the active hint only until you decide which role to fake is the most convenient at that time. A useless det, or popular mafia picks like Pirate, Hider or Defuser? :awe I would very much be sad if I didn't live to see your grand reveal.
I can give more hints even today, but I am not going to just reveal when the others are not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top