Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
In theory if you had what I thought you did, how would you know if it's in good hands? It has to be passed on after usage, and so far we got no confirmed townies. And I didn't get it either :nono
Well, in theory, it's a very confusing thing for me. And in theory I would've probably spend the entire first night PMing hosts.

And if this all was the case, then, probably.. in theory.. I would PM them again now.


 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I figured that someone will eventually pick up on what role I have so if what you said is true, then I shouldn't reveal everything about it.

Even though I do like it, I admit that, I still have a bad feeling about it. But if I can use it right, I'll be able to get through without getting killed.
Wait, you can keep yourself safe? Then my guess was probably wrong :hmm But in that case revealing or not doesn't pose any risk, does it?

Asako claims a Bomb probably, since that's the only passive role that activates both when lynched and killed at night, along with restless spirit.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@GrySun in theory it was in good hands

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also based on hints alone, if I was mafia I'd have killed you night 1 Elu, at least based on what I had in mind. :wonder
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Wait, you can keep yourself safe? Then my guess was probably wrong :hmm But in that case revealing or not doesn't pose any risk, does it?
When I use it right.... not that it'll keep me safe. Unless I see the description of my role wrong.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I agree.But weren't some players dead set that Asako and James are in league.
Oh, that was me. And not dead set, I only pointed out that if one shows as mafia down the road, it's possible the other is one as well. But got nothing more concrete to back that up apart of a couple of James' posts. If anyone needs proper inspection right now it is Asako.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What's wrong with asking? You and Gry are the only ones complaining about hints like "Active or passive". You are in no better position than me. And with more than 50 games, it might be even harder to find out what your role is.
I'm definetily not in the same position as you and you have to be lying or dellusional to present me something like that. I did my own check up for my hint in less than 5 mins, all roles the players have are listed in the first post of each game, it's a rather quick and simple check. But... of course that you could be the scum that did the homework alrdy and found some of the common yet juicy things I've never had, and now feels like pressuring me to clear some doubts.
And no, it's not only me and him that have a problem with your claim, and it's not something that happened in this game solely. It's something that's been happening for many games now and that recently re-started with YOU and ME. So you know very well what I'm talking about, no need to act naive here.

Not to mention your lack of coherence... making a speech on the importance of reveals and information for the town, with the usage of terms such as "ASAP", and yet you won't give us anything at all - if though you say you could. You went from that speech to some "townies gotta do their own investigation" bs, in a matter of minutes. Imo, someone needs a complicated agenda to roam between completely opposed thoughts so quickly, without even presenting the course to it...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun in theory it was in good hands

You're just screwing with me now aren't you :XD Well, think about things. If you feel like you won't survive next night then it could be best to leave us a post about what you know. In theory.

But I'll leave decisions concerning your life to you.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm definetily not in the same position as you and you have to be lying or dellusional to present me something like that. I did my own check up for my hint in less than 5 mins, all roles the players have are listed in the first post of each game, it's a rather quick and simple check. But... of course that you could be the scum that did the homework alrdy and found some of the common yet juicy things I've never had, and now feels like pressuring me to clear some doubts.
And no, it's not only me and him that have a problem with your claim, and it's not something that happened in this game solely. It's something that's been happening for many games now and that recently re-started with YOU and ME. So you know very well what I'm talking about, no need to act naive here.

Not to mention your lack of coherence... making a speech on the importance of reveals and information for the town, with the usage of terms such as "ASAP", and yet you won't give us anything at all - if though you say you could. You went from that speech to some "townies gotta do their own investigation" bs, in a matter of minutes. Imo, someone needs a complicated agenda to roam between completely opposed thoughts so quickly, without even presenting the course to it...
By position I mean alignment. You can't prove that you are Townie, just like me. How am I incoherent?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
In theory if you had what I thought you did, how would you know if it's in good hands? It has to be passed on after usage, and so far we got no confirmed townies. And I didn't get it either :nono
Well, in theory, it's a very confusing thing for me. And in theory I would've probably spend the entire first night PMing hosts.

And if this all was the case, then, probably.. in theory.. I would PM them again now.


@GrySun in theory it was in good hands

And now this story just became VERY weird, since the Relic holder can't investigate someone and pass it onward in the same night.
"Once the relic is used once, the townie MUST pass it on the next night to another player."
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In a way I actually hope they kill off Xad. He doesn't provide that much info, and honestly me and Farf are like the perfect kills for mafia to go for to shut down the day phase. They don't know our roles but they could take the risk.

Though that'd be an extremely lame move, game will lose a lot of fun and splendor without me and Farf in it.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Also based on hints alone, if I was mafia I'd have killed you night 1 Elu, at least based on what I had in mind. :wonder
I think you were thinking of an important townie role, which from what I've seen of my own role, I don't think it is....? :hmm

I'll try to be specific without revealing it completely. It's a blocking role.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You're just screwing with me now aren't you :XD Well, think about things. If you feel like you won't survive next night then it could be best to leave us a post about what you know. In theory.

But I'll leave decisions concerning your life to you.
I'm not. I'm completely serious.



In theory. :derp



Okay, that wasn't serious. But I'm actually completely serious about everything before this post and this very sentence.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
When I use it right.... not that it'll keep me safe. Unless I see the description of my role wrong.
Better reread it once or twice just to make sure, and don't skim over it either. Role descriptions do say a lot, and for some roles they are worded in specific ways to also clear up many more possible misunderstandings.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
In a way I actually hope they kill off Xad. He doesn't provide that much info, and honestly me and Farf are like the perfect kills for mafia to go for to shut down the day phase. They don't know our roles but they could take the risk.

Though that'd be an extremely lame move, game will lose a lot of fun and splendor without me and Farf in it.
What the fuck. Why me? :lmao
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I think you were thinking of an important townie role, which from what I've seen of my own role, I don't think it is....? :hmm

I'll try to be specific without revealing it completely. It's a blocking role.
Wait sorry.... I worded out wrong.... :fail
It's actually a protecting role. What the hell is wrong with me?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Pathetic site will be if Farfy turns out to be a Mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Again
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is that another bait? As I said it, have it your way. My post was long cause it was self explanatory.
I never tried to bait you. I simply don't understand why you are so fixated on me. Gry is the one who usually says early reveals are better and I used this to get more info about his role. He is unwilling to give hints because he feels safe. Why are you ignoring him but decide to focus on me? You and him are getting along surprisingly well this game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And now this story just became VERY weird, since the Relic holder can't investigate someone and pass it onward in the same night.
"Once the relic is used once, the townie MUST pass it on the next night to another player."
Oh, really? I thought it's used and passed on the same night. Just read it again and you're right. So that's what he meant with knowing it's in good hands. :fail
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think you were thinking of an important townie role, which from what I've seen of my own role, I don't think it is....? :hmm

I'll try to be specific without revealing it completely. It's a blocking role.
I take it you're claiming a Hider. My first thoughts were actually for Doctor, since that one perfectly fits you with the angel protection, and I thought your reluctance to reveal was because you could've given us the player you protected so we know who mafia wanted to kill(if that caused the lack of kills at night), but thought it risky because that's then a Doc out in the open.

That said, it's not risky at all to claim Hider if that's your role. Doesn't mean anyone will believe you though. It's a popular mafia role pick.

Still, this is interesting. Wish you were so responsive and talkative back when I wanted you to claim Bulletproof in the Umineko game! :arf But I'm not mad over that anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top