Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So basically we have confirmed Gry and Zirconium as Townies now.
Moreover, we also took down another Mafia and the night phase will be skipped.
Nice. :kappa
Gry confirmed as townie? Yeah, right :eyeroll All it confirmed is that he's not the Shapeshifter, because that role poses an equal threat to all sides. He could even be red mafia, since he wouldn't have known who the Shapeshifter's target was. Let's not jump the gun, alright?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Not even Zirc is confirmed. I agree that she is most likely Martyr. But it's not even certain that a Martyr did that. It could an Orange Mafia Gambler trying to save Asako for example or a Politician. Empty was the last person to vote her and now her vote is invalid.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Gry confirmed as townie? Yeah, right :eyeroll All it confirmed is that he's not the Shapeshifter, because that role poses an equal threat to all sides. He could even be red mafia, since he wouldn't have known who the Shapeshifter's target was. Let's not jump the gun, alright?
Well, I've got a reason to believe that, but let's leave it at that for now. :kappa
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh dayum :verily this is looking pretty bad for mafia now :awe

Anyway, i'm probably the only one who didn't understand the situation. Can a good soul explain to me what happened there?
A player used its day action on Empty. Since she was dead, the illusion shattered.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, guys, so now the post clearly says how illusion shattered. As in the descripton of illusion's role, it needs to be revealed when an illusion was created (the night the player was killed) and how it shattered (which action made it shatter):sweatbunny
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Not even Zirc is confirmed. I agree that she is most likely Martyr. But it's not even certain that a Martyr did that. It could an Orange Mafia Gambler trying to save Asako for example or a Politician. Empty was the last person to vote her and now her vote is invalid.
True about Zirconium, even though I find it pretty likely that she's what she claims. But be it a Martyr or a Gambler, they couldn't have known the illusion was Empty, so it's unlikely to have been a strategy to save Asako. It does somewhat clear Asako from being red mafia though, since Empty joined the bandwagon on her when she was tied with Xadyu.


Well, I've got a reason to believe that, but let's leave it at that for now. :kappa
How about we don't? I'm getting tired of all this secrecy concerning Gry and everyone being ready to confirm him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay, guys, so now the post clearly says how illusion shattered. As in the descripton of illusion's role, it needs to be revealed when an illusion was created (the night the player was killed) and how it shattered (which action made it shatter):sweatbunny
Well, I'd say that settles it then.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
True about Zirconium, even though I find it pretty likely that she's what she claims. But be it a Martyr or a Gambler, they couldn't have known the illusion was Empty, so it's unlikely to have been a strategy to save Asako. It does somewhat clear Asako from being red mafia though, since Empty joined the bandwagon on her when she was tied with Xadyu.

How about we don't? I'm getting tired of all this secrecy concerning Gry and everyone being ready to confirm him.
Van please, tell me something to believe your suspicions on Gry. For what I get he got something on you (that doesn't want to disclose as of yet but I guess its a block). Gry also sounds a little fishy to me but Xadyu's testimony backs his talk, why lock your vote on him this early? Even Zasz is talking for him, I think you are getting paranoid.

And yeah, I dont get how people could doubt that even after latest Pom's message, Zirconium is 99% confirmed by now lol.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, so fine. Since Gry is willing to reveal later, and we got a BG and hopefully doctors, it looks to me like he claimed to be prostitute, that targeted Vandred.
How the fuck does your hint make him a townie, @Xadyu ? What difference would it make if he had said it first? Why couldn't he be an Escort in spite of his answer?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
typo: replace "after" for "before"
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
How about we don't? I'm getting tired of all this secrecy concerning Gry and everyone being ready to confirm him.
It will be worth it, trust me. :kappa
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Ok, so fine. Since Gry is willing to reveal later, and we got a BG and hopefully doctors, it looks to me like he claimed to be prostitute, that targeted Vandred.
How the fuck does your hint make him a townie, @Xadyu ? What difference would it make if he had said it first? Why couldn't he be an Escort in spite of his answer?
Basically this, @Lambu. Aside from what I've already explained about Gry being all mysterious about his role (which is what started the argument), what he hinted at about his info on me now contradicts what Xadyu said about the Relic having confirmed him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What's more...
Gry also sounds a little fishy to me but Xadyu's testimony backs his talk, why lock your vote on him this early? Even Zasz is talking for him, I think you are getting paranoid.
I'd say two people ready to confirm a townie after only one night stinks even more of mafia protecting a teammate, not less...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
How the fuck does your hint make him a townie, @Xadyu ? What difference would it make if he had said it first? Why couldn't he be an Escort in spite of his answer?
I can't really go into it more than I already did, otherwise I'll get a second penalty. Which is either 3 more votes, or a host-kill.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I can't really go into it more than I already did, otherwise I'll get a second penalty. Which is either 3 more votes, or a host-kill.
???????????????? HOW
You alrdy got penalties for sharing, except you didn't share it!
@Lady pompom @Emperor Spriggan so in the end he can't share the hint he got, even tho he took the penalties alrdy??
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It will be worth it, trust me. :kappa
Unless it's a Barkeeper reveal, I honestly have no idea what could hint at someone being townie after only one night.


I can't really go into it more than I already did, otherwise I'll get a second penalty. Which is either 3 more votes, or a host-kill.
That's nonsense. The only thing you are allowed to share are the results themselves...! :fail Just say it's your intuition or a blind guess. Why does it have to be so hard...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Still catching up, but as it seems there's no one holding out on hinting at their roles, I'll say that mine is passive and the activation isn't limited by a particular phase.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Wait, didn't Xad get a penalty vote because he didn't post thrice on Day 1?:huh:
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Basically this, @Lambu. Aside from what I've already explained about Gry being all mysterious about his role (which is what started the argument), what he hinted at about his info on me now contradicts what Xadyu said about the Relic having confirmed him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What's more...

I'd say two people ready to confirm a townie after only one night stinks even more of mafia protecting a teammate, not less...
Uhm, I actually understand why Gry would want to hide his role (if he actually is the blocker of course) and from what I read I dont see a contradiction, yet no confirmation of the sorts I agree with you on that. Maybe Gry just got lucky, or this is a ploy between Xad and Gry or whatever...
What I dont understand is your straight up votelock man. Either way I understand where your thought comes from.

I can't really go into it more than I already did, otherwise I'll get a second penalty. Which is either 3 more votes, or a host-kill.
  • The owner of the relic must NOT associate theirselves with it during day phases or it will incur in penalty votes (+3). This rule doesn't apply for night phases.
  • The owner of the relic can however disclose whatever results they got from usage of the Relic without associating the results with the relic powers/usage.
You already associated yourself with the relic and you are allowed to disclose your results, why the hell not to do it?! :bored
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What I hate about xi0 is that he somehow for some reason gets a pass in his games from suspicion, doesn't hint/reveal until a lot later, then after mafia wins he writes "ez game".
:pjsalt

No, that was one game. In fact, the last one I played. Back when I was more regularly playing the game, I was seen as always suspicious by people, especially Farf. I guess I was an earlier version of Demon since I was Mafia rather frequently.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Uhm, I actually understand why Gry would want to hide his role (if he actually is the blocker of course) and from what I read I dont see a contradiction, yet no confirmation of the sorts I agree with you on that. Maybe Gry just got lucky, or this is a ploy between Xad and Gry or whatever...
What I dont understand is your straight up votelock man. Either way I understand where your thought comes from.
I got fed up with his excuses, simple as that. And believe me, if I could unlock my vote right now, I'd immediately lock it back on Gry. It wasn't forced by a Politician or Gambler, if that's what you mean, and I don't even think it needs to be a lock in that case.


Wait, didn't Xad get a penalty vote because he didn't post thrice on Day 1?:huh:
Yes, and the other three are for associating himself with the Relic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top