Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well in general but I still believe crescent is innocent and there's no mafia.
Well I will let vand decide who to trust between both of us.
But we are telling you there is no way all 3 of you are innocent.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I gotta go, i'll be back in a few hours or so. Peace :hi
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But we are telling you there is no way all 3 of you are innocent.
What role are you greg?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I gotta go, i'll be back in a few hours or so. Peace :hi
I wish you at least answered my question about you being recruited, but okay.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
But we are telling you there is no way all 3 of you are innocent.
Someone one told me it's a possibility, I think it's farfalla.
I think I'm going to check in past games if it really never happened before especially in the news or where ES is the host.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘m not so bloodthirsty that I‘d kill a Mason under all circumstances. Depending on whether we can have a nice talk with Vand we could take another direction.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is it really impossible when they are three? There is no rule about this AFAIK.
Ask gry if 3 starting masons all town sounds right?

@GrySun
Think i will hold off revealing for now...atleast let them wonder if im worth killing over others confirmed
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I doubt the hosts will.leave all 3 of them innocent.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah, but with that, we keep letting Holt live... I can even see it tomorrow, Van not being able to get him for wtv reason, and we remain in doubt.
It's a bad plan cause it's too likely to fail and not solve our problem. It can't continue as our plan for long if it keeps failing, that's what I mean.
Holt alrdy won a game as sleeper converted to mafia lmao. So yeah, tomorrow we might have to worry a lot about him.
Let's assume Van decides to recruit me, that works o
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ask gry if 3 starting masons all town sounds right?

@GrySun
Think i will hold off revealing for now...atleast let them wonder if im worth killing over others confirmed
It is highly improbable, but we also don‘t seem to have daykill roles so it‘s a weird game. I‘d still say 99% that one should be a Mafia Mason...

At most you‘ll make it one more night with that, since we will likely see a lot of deaths soon. Especially if Poisoner was in use.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah, but with that, we keep letting Holt live... I can even see it tomorrow, Van not being able to get him for wtv reason, and we remain in doubt.
It's a bad plan cause it's too likely to fail and not solve our problem. It can't continue as our plan for long if it keeps failing, that's what I mean.
Holt alrdy won a game as sleeper converted to mafia lmao. So yeah, tomorrow we might have to worry a lot about him.
Hm..interesting. Let's assume Van decides to recruit me, that works to clear me assuming I have a bad role. Chances of it succeeding aren't so slim, and it's kinda unlikely Mafia would want to block him just to inconvenience me. I mean, all things considered there's a high chance RM eventually kills himself targeting the wrong person. If they do block him, itd be a pain but imo, not such a good move. It means I won't be cleared yes, but it's not actually going to make me more guilty or suspicious than today. Well of course if I happened to be sleeper that's different. But that wouldn't be smart either .after all, town already has eyes on me. If I remain alive without getting recruited, I'd get lynched eventually for safety sake. So even if they did recruit Me, that would simply delay the inevitable. And considering all I become if recruited is a reg Mafia, then how is it a bonus at all. I think this plan is actually very good because even if mafia don't like it, it's not worth interfering imo.

also, in that game, I wasn't a sleeper, I was a traitor. Anyway, I do think it's a good idea or worth a shot at least... it's not up to me. Kinda ironic considering I've not trusted Van all game and even wanted him dead XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It is highly improbable, but we also don‘t seem to have daykill roles so it‘s a weird game. I‘d still say 99% that one should be a Mafia Mason...

At most you‘ll make it one more night with that, since we will likely see a lot of deaths soon. Especially if Poisoner was in use.
If anything...if xad's death was tied to covering up gryff...kinda got to second guess any reveals to be honest...excluding a few.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
If anything...if xad's death was tied to covering up gryff...kinda got to second guess any reveals to be honest...excluding a few.
Wait did Xadyu die?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Is it really impossible when they are three? There is no rule about this AFAIK.
I'm also not getting why Greg is talking as if that's certain... I'll check past record later, I don't recall so much drama about mafia masons before the DBZ game happened. Imo it's something we should care about but not act as if it's the main or sole thing.

Hm..interesting. Let's assume Van decides to recruit me, that works to clear me assuming I have a bad role. Chances of it succeeding aren't so slim, and it's kinda unlikely Mafia would want to block him just to inconvenience me. I mean, all things considered there's a high chance RM eventually kills himself targeting the wrong person. If they do block him, itd be a pain but imo, not such a good move. It means I won't be cleared yes, but it's not actually going to make me more guilty or suspicious than today. Well of course if I happened to be sleeper that's different. But that wouldn't be smart either .after all, town already has eyes on me. If I remain alive without getting recruited, I'd get lynched eventually for safety sake. So even if they did recruit Me, that would simply delay the inevitable. And considering all I become if recruited is a reg Mafia, then how is it a bonus at all. I think this plan is actually very good because even if mafia don't like it, it's not worth interfering imo.

also, in that game, I wasn't a sleeper, I was a traitor. Anyway, I do think it's a good idea or worth a shot at least... it's not up to me. Kinda ironic considering I've not trusted Van all game and even wanted him dead XD
Hm..interesting. Let's assume Van decides to recruit me, that works to clear me assuming I have a bad role. Chances of it succeeding aren't so slim, and it's kinda unlikely Mafia would want to block him just to inconvenience me. I mean, all things considered there's a high chance RM eventually kills himself targeting the wrong person. If they do block him, itd be a pain but imo, not such a good move. It means I won't be cleared yes, but it's not actually going to make me more guilty or suspicious than today. Well of course if I happened to be sleeper that's different. But that wouldn't be smart either .after all, town already has eyes on me. If I remain alive without getting recruited, I'd get lynched eventually for safety sake. So even if they did recruit Me, that would simply delay the inevitable. And considering all I become if recruited is a reg Mafia, then how is it a bonus at all. I think this plan is actually very good because even if mafia don't like it, it's not worth interfering imo.

also, in that game, I wasn't a sleeper, I was a traitor. Anyway, I do think it's a good idea or worth a shot at least... it's not up to me. Kinda ironic considering I've not trusted Van all game and even wanted him dead XD
You're not mentioning the fact the red team just lost the boss, the burden and a night phase, they're quite behind, I'd be dying to get a sleeper and of course I'd block the recruiter no matter what for that.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Can you share more about yourself please. Or outright reveal.



Zasz is not a Mason. I blocked Vandred night 1, he couldn‘t recruit anyone.
I already did.
@Erinyes @Takuan @gnut @MarmaladeSky @shinobi did any of you have your role shuffled?
That's very important, we can confirm you as a townie simply by saying "yes". You don't have to say what you got now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@SonOfDaws @Crescent_jinxgrace @Juviii @Arjuna @desin24
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Zasz @James Rye @Zirconium
I don't think so. I didn't get a pm anyways
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill Asako

Placeholder for now. Depending on what more we find out today by Vand or other people I could change it to Crescent, or change it to someone like Daws or Marmalade.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
By the way @Demonspeed have you ever used your role on me this game?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
!votekill Asako

Placeholder for now. Depending on what more we find out today by Vand or other people I could change it to Crescent, or change it to someone like Daws or Marmalade.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
By the way @Demonspeed have you ever used your role on me this game?
I hope you're not seriously implying what I think you're implying with that last part... if you are.. gonna be pissed once this game is over
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I hope you're not seriously implying what I think you're implying with that last part... if you are.. gonna be pissed once this game is over
Um, am I? Who knows. I have been thinking a lot of things, but due to something in day 1 I‘ve been leaning to the second of my two thinking options. If you catch my drift.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
!votekill Asako

Placeholder for now. Depending on what more we find out today by Vand or other people I could change it to Crescent, or change it to someone like Daws or Marmalade.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
By the way @Demonspeed have you ever used your role on me this game?
No. I only used it N1 and you were not the target.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top