Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,362
Gender
Male
Country
France
I said I have had the role before. And I have never been Politician.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
At least wait for her to come and say something.
Interesting Asako trying to shield Crescent.Does this mean something :eek:

Actually i will go to sleep within an hour so need to vote before that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It does feel like Demon is trying too hard to hide something like doc. At this point all this secrecy would just make him fishy for mafias, idk how well this is for a third party.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Did you notice anything weird in day 2? Mainly about some people voting weirdly, maybe for Asako too. I‘ve been on the lookout of those things this game, maybe you noticed something I didn‘t? Day 2 is the only day I didn‘t find anything weird, you know? I feel like it happens randomly so maybe I should stop looking? :hmm
Day 1 and day 3 had some questionable votes, but Day 2 seemed fine...

However, I wasn't around for the end of that day and that's when I would typically be looking for stuff like that. Your early lock took me by surprise though, but it didn't change my thoughts a great deal.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,362
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gry's post about the DB game made me think that Van could be MR Lover. He kept quiet about his two Mason friends for that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Day 1 and day 3 had some questionable votes, but Day 2 seemed fine...

However, I wasn't around for the end of that day and that's when I would typically be looking for stuff like that. Your early lock took me by surprise though, but it didn't change my thoughts a great deal.
Ah, thanks. Unfortunately I still can‘t say for sure if the discrepancies I noticed are tied to probability or were a clear do or don‘t.. But I will be fine for now. If I somehow survive do try to point out another thing to me about the next day if you notice it alright?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry's post about the DB game made me think that Van could be MR Lover. He kept quiet about his two Mason friends for that.
A recruiting mason lover? That does indeed sound interesting, but still very risky a thing to give to a town lover.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,362
Gender
Male
Country
France
He is finally online.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah, thanks. Unfortunately I still can‘t say for sure if the discrepancies I noticed are tied to probability or were a clear do or don‘t.. But I will be fine for now. If I somehow survive do try to point out another thing to me about the next day if you notice it alright?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


A recruiting mason lover? That does indeed sound interesting, but still very risky a thing to give to a town lover.
My guess is that he wants to win as Lover and for this he had to keep the Mason roles hidden. He convinced Asako who is rather new to claim Bomb if threatened and used you for that. But you alone are not going to change things this much. For some reason, he said nothing about Crescent, who should be someone he should suspect of being MM.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Ah, thanks. Unfortunately I still can‘t say for sure if the discrepancies I noticed are tied to probability or were a clear do or don‘t.. But I will be fine for now. If I somehow survive do try to point out another thing to me about the next day if you notice it alright?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


A recruiting mason lover? That does indeed sound interesting, but still very risky a thing to give to a town lover.
Yeah, I figured. I wasn't really expecting to be doing so much this spring break, but I'll try to share my thoughts sooner from now on.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,774
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oh, all of this was so much worth it. This game just became so good :lmao Priceless reactions at the start of this day, guys. :XD

Well, I did say I'd only be able to post late today and I'd have a lot to catch up on, so I've just done that and I feel like it would take me the rest of the day just to find and reply to every point raised. So, if you don't mind, ask again and I'll do my best to clear all your doubts.

And yes, I'm Mason Recruiter, started with Asako and Crescent, we went for Zasz and I obviously got blocked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And my role wasn't shuffled.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thankfully so! I do quite like it.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,362
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh, all of this was so much worth it. This game just became so good :lmao Priceless reactions at the start of this day, guys. :XD

Well, I did say I'd only be able to post late today and I'd have a lot to catch up on, so I've just done that and I feel like it would take me the rest of the day just to find and reply to every point raised. So, if you don't mind, ask again and I'll do my best to clear all your doubts.

And yes, I'm Mason Recruiter, started with Asako and Crescent, we went for Zasz and I obviously got blocked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And my role wasn't shuffled.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thankfully so! I do quite like it.
Why are you not suspecting Crescent?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok read fast, but if Holt is indeed a simple townie then Vandred has to recruit him tonight, and the BG (presumably Gry) should protect him. Docs should protect Zirconium and Dets should check on Demon as first priority target along with Asako/Crescent, because a Mason group with 3 original members: it just can't be that all of them are townie, either Asako or Crescent is most surely a mafia.

Ok, so my suspects for the Assassin:
- Lambu (sry, irc, I gotta check in this for now, even if you might make me go back on that in a bit): was active 2 mins before the assassination happened, liking a post that was 2h behind in time and almost 50 posts behind as well. Could be back reading in the mean time, solely.
- Erin-chan: she's been online since 1,5h before the assassination. Followed the thread quite closely for 1h (maybe catching up after a long absense of more than 12h), stopping 30mins before it happened. Went off after it and came back 1h later. She had enough time to check how things were going and PM the hosts. Her previous activity before that comes from BEFORE the burden's death.
- Holtie: Similar case to Erin, tbf, but he was offline when the burden died and came back many hours later, his first activity was to like the post that shows the burden dead. That was around 1,5h before the assassination happened as well. He had around 140 posts to read in the mean time, and appears liking them, without posting (he posts in the win thread before he posts here). Then posts in the game 20mins before the assassination and goes offline for about 1h as well.
- Demon: has been following the thread the whole damn time, so it's hard to tell... I think he'd do it sooner, if it was him, but dunno if first he was following the discussion between me, Xad, Gry and Vand. Still, he had time after that got solved, so it doesn't look like it was him.
- Takuan: saw the burden's death (liked and commented on it) and got away, came back a bit after the assassination happened. I don't think a newbie would pull it as the first thing he does after he comes online, to have no record of it from before the assassination, imo.
- Juviii: has a long time game from 2h after the burden's death until now. Was active during the burden's death, though, and I think the same about her as I think about Takuan.
- James: was active for long after the burden died and again 1,5h before it happened, the disappeared. Came back a couple of mins ago. Doesn't seem to be him, the gap until the assassination is too big.
- Arjuna: he's the same as Demon's case.
- Desin: was off when the burden died, came back hours before the assassination but also stopped being active 4h before it. Looks like James' case.
- Greg: was off when the burden died, came back hours before the assassination but also stopped being active 4h before it. Looks like James and Desin's cases.
- Zasz: was active for a long time after the burden's death and hours before the assassination, but also doesn't have activity since 1h before the assassination.
-SonOfDaws has his profile fully blocked and we can't check him '-'

Imo the assassin could be Holt, Erin or Daws.
Think about this Farf, and I can tell you this because something similar happened in last game that Empi and I hosted.

I entered the forums and 2 minutes after that Empty shows dead. Its phisically impossible it was me. When in the last game Crescent got the Janitor-Assassin kill we needed around 10-15 minutes to make the announcement of the kill in the thread and even she took that time gap as an advantage to disappear.

So in two minutes I arrived, sent the hosts a pm and in the remaining time they made the post announcing who died along with story text? Its as delusional as it sounds.

No. I only used it N1 and you were not the target.
Because it was Empty? :XD
I'll just quote @Impurity of Magu for this: MY EYEEEEES!!

It does feel like Demon is trying too hard to hide something like doc. At this point all this secrecy would just make him fishy for mafias, idk how well this is for a third party.
You just dont get it do you Gry? The point of this ShapeShifter thingy is that he can't get killed at night. Its us townies the ones who can take down this TP, which makes it so dangerous and (I must admit) cool asf. :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh, all of this was so much worth it. This game just became so good :lmao Priceless reactions at the start of this day, guys. :XD

Well, I did say I'd only be able to post late today and I'd have a lot to catch up on, so I've just done that and I feel like it would take me the rest of the day just to find and reply to every point raised. So, if you don't mind, ask again and I'll do my best to clear all your doubts.

And yes, I'm Mason Recruiter, started with Asako and Crescent, we went for Zasz and I obviously got blocked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And my role wasn't shuffled.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thankfully so! I do quite like it.
1. you believe I‘m town now? :rolleyes: Now I‘m confirmed without a doubt. Not that it matters to me, just curious about you.
Though you yourself are now also a confirmed townie.

2. ok now more important things. Do you think any of your two masons are mafia masons? Which one and why? Share all that‘s important about your night talk and impressions on them.

3. it doesn‘t matter anymore, but having Asako lie to be a bomb was a bad idea. You learned nothing from the past masons? Lies get you nowhere. If anything make sure recruiter is protected, but trying to protect a normal mason with a bomb claim is illogical.

4. demon thought you could be a lover. Thoughts on that?

Basically only point 2 is really important and will decide who gets lynched today.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,362
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh, all of this was so much worth it. This game just became so good :lmao Priceless reactions at the start of this day, guys. :XD

Well, I did say I'd only be able to post late today and I'd have a lot to catch up on, so I've just done that and I feel like it would take me the rest of the day just to find and reply to every point raised. So, if you don't mind, ask again and I'll do my best to clear all your doubts.

And yes, I'm Mason Recruiter, started with Asako and Crescent, we went for Zasz and I obviously got blocked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And my role wasn't shuffled.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thankfully so! I do quite like it.
Why are you not suspecting Crescent?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok read fast, but if Holt is indeed a simple townie then Vandred has to recruit him tonight, and the BG (presumably Gry) should protect him. Docs should protect Zirconium and Dets should check on Demon as first priority target along with Asako/Crescent, because a Mason group with 3 original members: it just can't be that all of them are townie, either Asako or Crescent is most surely a mafia.
I disagree about the actions. The only one who wants Zirconium dead is shapeshifter, and doc won‘t save her from him. I should be the one getting protection since I believe I will target the right person.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You just dont get it do you Gry? The point of this ShapeShifter thingy is that he can't get killed at night. Its us townies the ones who can take down this TP, which makes it so dangerous and (I must admit) cool asf. :lmao
The better question is, do you get it Lambu? Especially because he‘s safe at night his plays don‘t seem like a third party at all. Town is mostly his only problem to worry about as shapeshifter, yet he does nothing to make us stop distrusting him. Covering his role is the last thing he‘d do here.

Case in point, I don‘t think demon is tp. Either town or mafia(orange).
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Or does doc protect from shapeshifter? :hmm
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
"When the Shapeshifter hides behind a victim, he tries to kill him in the same night phase and lets an Illusion takes his place"
"The Shapeshifter has to hide&kill behind a new Target each night"

I don't see why blockers and protection wouldn't work against him o.o the text totally gives space for that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
"When the Shapeshifter hides behind a victim, he tries to kill him in the same night phase and lets an Illusion takes his place"
"The Shapeshifter has to hide&kill behind a new Target each night"

I don't see why blockers and protection wouldn't work against him o.o the text totally gives space for that.
Ah, I thought he just changes people's roles but doesn't kill. Then protecting Zirconium could be a good idea, but hard to say for sure. We were only lucky last time. Next time we could shatter a townie.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah, I thought he just changes people's roles but doesn't kill. Then protecting Zirconium could be a good idea, but hard to say for sure. We were only lucky last time. Next time we could shatter a townie.
I'd rather haver illusions shattered, they could still be mafia. Plus, if we don't do this while we can, we might be surprised by his victory later on (specially if Zirc dies soon). There's also the chance the shapeshifter would ragequit with that '-' (I'M NOT IT U.U and fu you all for your thoughts on that)
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why are you not suspecting Crescent?
Because she's my teammate, obviously. Do I need another reason?


If you mean entertaining the possibility that she's Mafia Mason, of course I think it's possible. I don't get the feeling that's the case, if that's what you're asking. I mean, I'm a Mason Recruiter, not a Spy. What other reason did you expect me to give? Neither of them pushed me to recruit anyone who was proved to be mafia, for what it's worth.


1. you believe I‘m town now? :rolleye: Now I‘m confirmed without a doubt. Not that it matters to me, just curious about you.
Though you yourself are now also a confirmed townie.
Yes? I didn't doubt you that much after you claimed. How do you like your new role? I do hope you got Bodyguard. Now protect me as I try to recruit Holt! :e3


2. ok now more important things. Do you think any of your two masons are mafia masons? Which one and why? Share all that‘s important about your night talk and impressions on them.
Neither. And there's not really anything that stood out in our night talks. They're also private, you know. :nah


3. it doesn‘t matter anymore, but having Asako lie to be a bomb was a bad idea. You learned nothing from the past masons? Lies get you nowhere. If anything make sure recruiter is protected, but trying to protect a normal mason with a bomb claim is illogical.
Hm?


4. demon thought you could be a lover. Thoughts on that?
I'm not. So... no thoughts? But if you feel like the best course of action is lynching me based on that... :eyeroll
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top