Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Beer and OW helped me focus '_'



Let's discussion progress a bit before I go for it. I'd prefer to have a smaller list than Demon, Lambu, Marma, Greg, Erin, Juviii, shinobi, James, Asako, Crescent, etc @.@...
I did say it's 2 options. Either going for the less active people, or going for the "at least some good players must be mafia" thing. gnut or Lambu if you want to test path 2, the inactives for the other. Though we should skip Daws for now, as well as Takuan and Zasz. Rest are fair game.

She didn't reveal her role though. If she wants to kill me she will do it.
Are you actually for real? Lying about dayactions is a hostkill. She can't not use her role today now. If you're townie you are intentionally throwing the game with your death... But maybe I should stop having pity for you.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I did say it's 2 options. Either going for the less active people, or going for the "at least some good players must be mafia" thing. gnut or Lambu if you want to test path 2, the inactives for the other. Though we should skip Daws for now, as well as Takuan and Zasz. Rest are fair game.



Are you actually for real? Lying about dayactions is a hostkill. She can't not use her role today now. If you're townie you are intentionally throwing the game with your death... But maybe I should stop having pity for you.
She has a Day Action. She didn't reveal which role it is. I know very well what I am doing.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Vandred @GrySun are you guys willing to try our luck on Demon?
Remember, there's a cost.
What do you mean about there being a cost? Are you a cowboy? Then you have much more to worry about than simply your target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She has a Day Action. She didn't reveal which role it is. I know very well what I am doing.
This is... just too illogical. I will short circuit if I keep thinking about this.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What do you mean about there being a cost? Are you a cowboy? Then you have much more to worry about than simply your target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


This is... just too illogical. I will short circuit if I keep thinking about this.
Ik, another reason why Demon is still here.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ik, another reason why Demon is still here.
Well shit. You really think keeping Zirconium just to counter the shapeshifter is better than having you here? I don't know..

Lambu, gnut or Demon is what I'd do. Demon confuses the hell out of me so you can go for him(but I'll just be salty if you die trying to kill him, you will likely too), though Lambu and gnut will be permanently hard to make a case out of all game so dealing with one of them now could also be good.

I think the final decision should be yours, since you also stake your life for it.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
She just has to choose her target and use it right? I know I am Townie and I already suggested targets. She can target me but it'll be a loss for Townie. After using it, I won't have a reason not to reveal.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
She just has to choose her target and use it right? I know I am Townie and I already suggested targets. She can target me but it'll be a loss for Townie. After using it, I won't have a reason not to reveal.
How do you even have a reason not to reveal before she uses it anyway? Please elaborate.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
She just has to choose her target and use it right? I know I am Townie and I already suggested targets. She can target me but it'll be a loss for Townie. After using it, I won't have a reason not to reveal.
What difference does it make for you if I'm Vigilante, Cowboy or Prosecutor? I can't go back on it now or I get hostkilled, so I'm legit.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
All I can think of is him also being a daykill role and him wondering whether Farf pirated his role. But come on, how unlikely is that.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
How do you even have a reason not to reveal before she uses it anyway? Please elaborate.
I thought we agreed that she had to reveal her role first? Saying that she has a Day ability isn't a reveal. It feels more like a way to intimidate me than anything.

What difference does it make for you if I'm Vigilante, Cowboy or Prosecutor? I can't go back on it now or I get hostkilled, so I'm legit.
Your hints maybe?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I thought we agreed that she had to reveal her role first? Saying that she has a Day ability isn't a reveal. It feels more like a way to intimidate me than anything.



Your hints maybe?
Is this really the time to be hung up over details of the contract between you two? :XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is this really the time to be hung up over details of the contract between you two? :XD
There is plenty of time and she has the killing power. Once she uses it, I will reveal. Simple.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
There is plenty of time and she has the killing power. Once she uses it, I will reveal. Simple.
THERE ISN'T PLENTY OF TIME 'CAUSE I FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT THE ASSASSIN AND I'M SHITTING MYSELF EVER SINCE VAN SAID IT
Fucking forgot it's another Day since Xadyu die...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay I'm done, this logic makes no sense for me.

Farf, Demon, Lambu or gnut. Make that choice and shoot.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Look. I'm 100% a townie. You say you're a townie. I will go for you if you don't say it. Do you wanna lose a townie?
If you want to go for me, do it. You will lose a Townie.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
So, if I reveal my role, you won't target me. But how is it going to make me trust you? Nothing will change.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Fine, Demon. I declare you guilty.
Hope you die, otherwise, thx for killing me. Take that as an experience for teamworking in the future.
Are you seriously a Prosecutor?

Uh, I think you don't know, but I don't wanna say it out loud...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top