Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I won't reveal my role.Because simply if i reply my role,then it will become useless.
:cookiehand
Same
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Reveal your role.
Im sorry but this is so wrong to me to put all roles on the table...have you guys forgot we have no knowledge of gryff?
All role reveals after xadyu's death should be scrutinized and so should a few before.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
:cookiehand
Same
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im sorry but this is so wrong to me to put all roles on the table...have you guys forgot we have no knowledge of gryff?
All role reveals after xadyu's death should be scrutinized and so should a few before.
I only asked Arjuna, not you.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Haven’t had the opportunity to be on here since the last day phase when I made my post about Asako bring mason. Glad to see she’s still alive. Now........ I already see people are noting my return. There was a reason I wanted this game to be later in April and closer to the “revenge of the 6th and not on the first” because my schedule is weird for Easter. And really I haven’t been able to do the manga awards like I wanted to either.

Anyway...... I have some bones to pick.....


Time to kill all Masons.

Vandred said you would at that.

This is sweet. Vand could be confirmed townie now, while we won‘t lose gary with the Asako lynch. And the worst we can lose is a STARTING MASON

Hang her.

You don’t have to be mafia, to have a mafia attitude.

Of course you stay silent. This is why I wish you died last day. You Masons always fuck up the game. You lie to others, you lie to yourselves, and in the end you are all a lot more pro-mafia than pro-town with your actions.

O.o???? If you hate the masons so much, why is the role left in the game?


Nah empty was the last that she mentioned she trusted.
Vand was the one that suggested and I agree with him that her hint sound good but also not important to lose.
Forgot who was the other suggestion she had to be honest, just ask her as I hate talking in the place of someone else.

@Crescent_jinxgrace


Sorry sweetie, I had work today and issues with insane real life nurse practitioners that think they are gone (no offense to nurse practitioners). But you did good (thumbs up). I’m here now and it’s not at the last minute.

, ]Also votekill Crescent. I still believe he is MM

Love you too Holt. And I’m a girl. A girl!!!!!!! I’m hesitant to votekill you again.... otherwise we aren’t ever going to have a relationship.


Interesting Asako trying to shield Crescent.Does this mean something :eek:
.
We are Vandred’s Angels so we got to look out for one another.

I still dont get this....why is it so hard to see 3masons starting out and 1 is a recruiter far fetched?
When the most plausible answer is one is MM?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Might as well kill me now....like im talking to my fukan self any ways.
Made my post count and said my say...

For now votekill cresant



Aya former boss. And a votekill to you gnut as well.

@Pom and @Emperor Spriggan.


I am not sure whether Crescent didn't appear online here because of any personal problem but the fact is she didn't post or defend herself so



Votekill Crescent
Please. I would totally stand up for myself if I as able to be on here. Like I would let people talk smack about me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I only asked Arjuna, not you.
Im not trying to snap at you buddy.
But its like you guys forget that some of us may want to catch someone in a lie...and keeping our roles hidden as much as we can is a good way.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
:cookiehand
Same
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im sorry but this is so wrong to me to put all roles on the table...have you guys forgot we have no knowledge of gryff?
All role reveals after xadyu's death should be scrutinized and so should a few before.
That's not that strong of a point, at all. Please think about this. There's already plenty of confirmed townies with very useful roles right there for the mafia to target, so what exactly are we supposed to wait for? What's going to change with the next days? Should we wait and hope for Det results, when one is already lying bare in the open and another one could have been Gryff himself for all we know?

Only confirmed townies are going to die next, and those who aren't will be hidden by the Janitor, and the ???s will keep piling up. But we should let a single hidden role allow everyone to stay silent and keep us all in the dark, while making sure the Janitor is free to do his business while we waste our lynches on the Masons? No way.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Haven’t had the opportunity to be on here since the last day phase when I made my post about Asako bring mason. Glad to see she’s still alive. Now........ I already see people are noting my return. There was a reason I wanted this game to be later in April and closer to the “revenge of the 6th and not on the first” because my schedule is weird for Easter. And really I haven’t been able to do the manga awards like I wanted to either.

Anyway...... I have some bones to pick.....



Vandred said you would at that.



You don’t have to be mafia, to have a mafia attitude.



O.o???? If you hate the masons so much, why is the role left in the game?




Sorry sweetie, I had work today and issues with insane real life nurse practitioners that think they are gone (no offense to nurse practitioners). But you did good (thumbs up). I’m here now and it’s not at the last minute.



Love you too Holt. And I’m a girl. A girl!!!!!!! I’m hesitant to votekill you again.... otherwise we aren’t ever going to have a relationship.



We are Vandred’s Angels so we got to look out for one another.




Aya former boss. And a votekill to you gnut as well.

@Pom and @Emperor Spriggan.




Please. I would totally stand up for myself if I as able to be on here. Like I would let people talk smack about me.
Why every word in 4 size.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Really I think this whole “kill the masons is dumb.” Yes, I am a mason. Yes, I didn’t want Asako to get lynched. I’m really tired of this back and forth bullying that I’m reading right now.

It just feels like you’re going to lynch one of us today and the other tomorrow.

It’s obvious why the mason got so much heat (besides the fact of GrySun’s hatred)... because for lack of good candidates. The lack of bandwagoning has shown this on previous lynchings. And besides the janitor, there is an assassin. We might have the shapeshifter covered but let me see here. Before I add anything constructive to the day’s thread... I just want to say if there is anything you want to ask me. Ask me. If you want to lynch me, lynch me. Right now I have to go back and read everything again!! So much of my focus was on this weird mason exchange.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's not that strong of a point, at all. Please think about this. There's already plenty of confirmed townies with very useful roles right there for the mafia to target, so what exactly are we supposed to wait for? What's going to change with the next days? Should we wait and hope for Det results, when one is already lying bare in the open and another one could have been Gryff himself for all we know?

Only confirmed townies are going to die next, and those who aren't will be hidden by the Janitor, and the ???s will keep piling up. But we should let a single hidden role allow everyone to stay silent and keep us all in the dark, while making sure the Janitor is free to do his business while we waste our lynches on the Masons? No way.
Alright,fair enough i guess...but i will not tell.
Just for the above reason....it renders me useless.
So at this point...maybe my lynch will lead to clues when i show as townie
:cookiehand
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Really I think this whole “kill the masons is dumb.” Yes, I am a mason. Yes, I didn’t want Asako to get lynched. I’m really tired of this back and forth bullying that I’m reading right now.

It just feels like you’re going to lynch one of us today and the other tomorrow.

It’s obvious why the mason got so much heat (besides the fact of GrySun’s hatred)... because for lack of good candidates. The lack of bandwagoning has shown this on previous lynchings. And besides the janitor, there is an assassin. We might have the shapeshifter covered but let me see here. Before I add anything constructive to the day’s thread... I just want to say if there is anything you want to ask me. Ask me. If you want to lynch me, lynch me. Right now I have to go back and read everything again!! So much of my focus was on this weird mason exchange.
I dont think im bullying by saying i think 3 masons starting out a game being all townie is unlikely.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Is there a rule about using different font sizes? Then I will edited down to normal?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
@gnut There was a mistake in your penalties for the day that we had announced at the start of the day, you had indeed posted thrice and vote killed. It's been fixed now, Forgive the error :sweatbunny​
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I felt like yelling..... and capitalizing every word is an eyesore to me.
See,i dont see
@gnut There was a mistake in your penalties for the day that we had announced at the start of the day, you had indeed posted thrice and vote killed. It's been fixed now, Forgive the error :sweatbunny​
I would say the penalty vote is the least i have to worry about...it the fukan cutthroats in the town.

Thnx tho....but im hoping to be lynched right now....wish the assasiin would :shootme right about now :gnut
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Really I think this whole “kill the masons is dumb.” Yes, I am a mason. Yes, I didn’t want Asako to get lynched. I’m really tired of this back and forth bullying that I’m reading right now.

It just feels like you’re going to lynch one of us today and the other tomorrow.

It’s obvious why the mason got so much heat (besides the fact of GrySun’s hatred)... because for lack of good candidates. The lack of bandwagoning has shown this on previous lynchings. And besides the janitor, there is an assassin. We might have the shapeshifter covered but let me see here. Before I add anything constructive to the day’s thread... I just want to say if there is anything you want to ask me. Ask me. If you want to lynch me, lynch me. Right now I have to go back and read everything again!! So much of my focus was on this weird mason exchange.
What do you suggest?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I'm whole mixed about the whole Masons issue, even when I had to read back every page about them. While I did save one of them, I'm still not sure if I wanted to trust them completely. Right now, I'm neutral.

But what disappoints me is all the secrecy among other townies. Just one or two hints will do, especially in inactive players.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I dont think im bullying by saying i think 3 masons starting out a game being all townie is unlikely.
It wasn’t sooo much you specifically as a certain someone..... who’s name also starts with “g.” That lead this whole conversation against masons. I can understand suspicious actions. I can understand casting shade in this game, it’s natural. Plus it’s fun. But as soon as masons got mentioned, they became more evil then any mafia. >.> and so much of the conversation was about that as oppose to the assassin kill or why the shapeshifter targeted empty. Now that it’s out of my system, I can be a little less of raving madwoman and play. Also I felt bad for not being around while Asako had to deal with Demon, GrySun, Farfalla and others.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What do you suggest?
You know demon....last time you give me the cold shoulder you were mafia.
It wasn’t sooo much you specifically as a certain someone..... who’s name also starts with “g.” That lead this whole conversation against masons. I can understand suspicious actions. I can understand casting shade in this game, it’s natural. Plus it’s fun. But as soon as masons got mentioned, they became more evil then any mafia. >.> and so much of the conversation was about that as oppose to the assassin kill or why the shapeshifter targeted empty. Now that it’s out of my system, I can be a little less of raving madwoman and play. Also I felt bad for not being around while Asako had to deal with Demon, GrySun, Farfalla and others.
What it boils down to with me is you guys seem OP...3 starters and 1 is a recruiter.
Kinda defeats the purpose of building a team....theres your team right there,no reason to recruit you ask me unless you lose a member.
Because recruiting may strengthen your squad it also may weaken the town.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Alright,fair enough i guess...but i will not tell.
Just for the above reason....it renders me useless.
So at this point...maybe my lynch will lead to clues when i show as townie
:cookiehand
At least I feel more inclined to believe you than the others who barely posted or hinted active and are still acting all secretive for no reason... Kinda hard to believe we got five Dets and five Spies :rolleyes:

Now if only you stopped going after my Masons :gnut


What do you suggest?
Take your pick from one of those eleven I listed with shifty claims.

I can believe Arjuna is what he suggests since we've had a Shuffler and no other passive role so far. More or less the same goes for MarmaladeSky.
I can get behind trusting gnut for now, same for James.
I'd try to get @SonOfDaws, @desin24, @Lambu and @Takuan to talk as straight as possible (again, sorry if I missed something that was said during the mess today).
The others are the ones I'm inclined to trust less, for one reason or another. So if they refuse to offer something real, I'd have no qualms lynching one of them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top