Games Mafia Game 62-RWBY EDITION-END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,212
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

As the leader of a bandits tribe that tried to remain neutral to the conflicts between huntsmen and White Fang, she was despised by many and, at some point of this trial, huntsmen assumed she could not be as neutral as everyone thought and decided to test her, they chased her and she escaped skillfully, however, the furious huntsmen defeated her, revealing her real affiliation:

Takuan

Mafia Detective
Arjuna

Paranoid Gun Owner

Also, the most dangerous player among all...

Emperor Spriggan


Crazy Host (main)

LadyPompom

Crazy Host (cohost)

Orange mafia Wins!!


Lambu

Mafia Boss

Erinyes

Mafia Janitor

James Rye

Mafia Gambler

Crescent_jinxgrace

Mafia Mason (Lover)

Empi and Pompom: :confetti:confetti


Night 7 actions
Arjuna investigates Takuan with relic and pass it to gnut >>>Learns his role>>>"Active, night, investigative."
Erinyes>>> kill gnut>>>>Succeeds

Day 7 Actions
Arjuna starts with the Relic
James gets one penalty vote for not vote killing on day 6
Day 6 Actions
-Relic is passed to Asako, she starts with it
-Asako gets 1 penalty vote for not voting day 5
-shinobi(Assassin)>>>>>>>kills Asako>>>>>>Succeeds
-Relic is in Daws's hands

Night 6 Actions
-Daws protects gnut with Relic>>>>>>Succeeds>>>>>Passes it to Arjuna
-Erinyes (Janitor)>>>>>Janitorizes Daws>>>>Succeeds

Red Mafia:Investigate SonOfDaws>>>>Learns Role>>>>>Politician
Night 5 Actions:
Elusia>Blocks Shinobi>>>>>>Fails>>>>>>Relic power
Orange Mafia>>>>>Janitor Holt>>>>>Succeeds
Red Mafia>> Investigate Erinyes>>>>Learn her role 'Mafia Janitor'
Uses Relic kill>>>> Kills Elusia>>>>Works

Day 5 Actions:
-gnut revives on day 5 as Tai (Jesus)
SonofDaws forces Takuan to vote for Juviii
JamesRye forces Elu to vote for him
shinobi (Assassin)>>>>Assassinates Lambu>>>>Succeeds
Night 4 Actions
Takuan - Investigate:Lambu>>>>>Learns his role 'Mafia Boss'
Juvii-Hides behind Asako>>>>Fails
Elusia-Blocks Juviii>>>>Succeeds
Gry>>>Investigates MarmaladeSky>>> no results>> shatters when James tries to kill him with relic
Demonspeed-Protects Gry>>>>Fails>>>>>Relic action
Desin dies as Pirate (Lover)

Orange mafia- James uses Relic kill on Gry>>>>Shatters illusion>>>>Gry dies
Erinyes Janitorizes Demonspeed>>>>>Succeeds

Day 4 Actions
Lambu gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Takuan gets 1 penalty vote for not voting D3
Desin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice
Send Holt Mason's Pad
Relic passed on to James, Orange Mafia team begins with the Relic
James(Mafia Gambler)>>>>Corrupts Arjuna's vote to James>>>>Succeeds
Son of Daws(Politician)>>>>>Changes Holt's vote to Jinx>>>>Succeeds
Arjuna gets 1 penalty for ignoring directions sent in by the hosts
shinobi(Assassin)>>>>Kills Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Day 3 Actions
Desin gets 1 penalty votes for not voting
Gnut gets 1 penalty for not posting thrice
Son of Daws (Politician)>>>>Forces GrySun to vote Asako>>>>Succeeds
Farfalla (Prosecutor)>>>>>Marks Demon with Prosecutor Mark>>>>Fails>>>> Demon revealed as townie>>>>Farfalla dies
Threesome candidate>>>> guess James Rye & Erinyes>>> 0 of guesses is a lover
assassin>>> kills Zirconium

Night 3 Actions
Juvii- Investigates GrySun and Crescent>>Gets their roles>>>uses relic to Kill GrySun>>> suceeds>>>> GrySun gains secondary role Illusion>>> pass relic to James
Elusia-block Lambu>>> succeeds
Zasz- protect Demon>>> suceeds
Gry- ivestigates Crescent >>> gets guilty
Demonspeed- protect Gry >>> fails (relic can't be blocked)
Vandred-Recruits Holt>>>>>Succeeds

Red mafia-
Investigate -James Ryes>>> gets "Mafia Gambler"

Orange mafia-kill Demonspeed with Janitor>>> fails (Bodyguard dies) Zasz:kappa
Day 2 Actions
Relic randomized>>>> Juvii got the relic
Martyr marks Demonspeed
Martyr marks Xadyu
Martyr marks Elusia.
Martyr marks Empty>>>>Shatters Illusion>>>Empty dies>>>Night phase is skipped
James>>>>Uses Gambling action on Arjuna to change vote to xi0>>>>Cointoss>>>>Gamble fails

Shuffler is lynched>>>> Zasz, Elusia and GrySun shuffle roles, Zasz becomes bodyguard, Elusia becomes prostitute and GySun becomes detective
Threesome guess>> Gnut and Grysun today>>> 0 of gesses is a lover
Orange mafia
shinobi>>>>>>Daykills Xadyu>>>>Succeeds

Night 2 Actions Night 2 skipped
Day 1 Actions

Xadyu has the relic > gets 1 penalty votes for not posting thrice
SonofDaws (Politician) >>>>> forces GrySun to vote for SonofDaws
Threesome guess>>guess desin24 and Zasz>>> 1 of the guesses is lover.

Night 1 Actions
Juvii- Hide and kill EmptySoul>>>>Empty soul acquires 2ndary role "Illusion"
Elusia- Protect: GrySun
Zasz- investigate Gry>>>>> innocent
Gry- Blocks Vandred>>>>Succeeds
Xadyu- use the Relic of Knowledge on GrySun, to find out about his role.>>>results: active, night role, blocking role.
Gryffindor- Investigate WYIS>>>no result
Demonspeed- Protect Marmalade>>>
Vandred-Recruits Zasz>>>> Fails due to block

Red mafia
Investigate GrySun>>>>role is prostitute

Orange mafia-Janitor Erinyes to kill Gryffindor >>>>Succeeds

END OF DAY 1 /START OF DAY 2
END OF DAY 2/ START OF DAY 3
END OF DAY 3/ START OF DAY 4

END OF DAY 4/START OF DAY 5
END OF DAY 5/START OF DAY 6

END OF DAY 6/START OF DAY 7
END OF DAY 7/START OF DAY 8
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wait, Elu's vote was corrupted, why James of all people and this soon? :s

Idk guys, it might be a ploy to sell daws. Hes not capable of doing such a thing.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Tbf though, mods can see everyone even if your status is hidden, so you'd still get called out anyway, plus if you have nothing to hide, it shouldn't be an issue to remain visible. I still think we should try the double lynch, but I doubt it'd work tbh. Let's just take out Juvii.
But Holt, this game HAS been crazy. We got a shitton of useful but very special Townie roles, but not many Des or Docs, while Mafias had their Janitor and Assassins coupled with a couple other roles like Mafia Gambler and Burden, plus as extra to a Shapeshifter who creates his own army of the "Undead" aka Illusions we had not only a Lover couple but also a Threesome candidate. What if the hosts thought it would be hilarious to get both the Townie Hider and Shapeshifter into the game? This is pompom and spriggan we are talking about after all.

@James Rye I think tonight you should invite takuan arjuna and gnut or me.
Why gnut or me because we're comfimed a townie and redirection and block won't work on us only role reveal so that will leave both arjuna and takuan.
Ask the host just to be sure if we have a list of all passive role then block and predict won't work so you may get only role reveal.
I will, I need to find something out or else I will end up being just a drunken BK who only knows how to redirect and block. One night the dice HAS to fall my way! I will also ask the hosts to make sure that I cannot block or redirect if there are mostly passive role thus getting a better chance at getting a role reveal.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And there's the penalty votes, thanks hosts o/

Okay guys, just as long you guys vote for with either marmalade or juviii, we can do this. Or probably not, I'm losing hope inside :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait, Elu's vote was corrupted, why James of all people and this soon? :s

Idk guys, it might be a ploy to sell daws. Hes not capable of doing such a thing.
Then what? What do we do?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wait, Elu's vote was corrupted, why James of all people and this soon? :s

Idk guys, it might be a ploy to sell daws. Hes not capable of doing such a thing.
Huh?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I will probably be here when the day ends maybe I need to see how much time is left to be sure, so I won't vote yet just in case something happen
And now I'm off to sleep guys.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@gnut you know daws from other games, he might be a bastard when playing, but do you see him attempting to lynch James in such a poor way?
Feels again like dumb gambler to me.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Tbh, I'm pretty sure yesterday was the same thing. There was evidence on one tampered vote that Daws hinted responsibility for and apparently Arj was penalised too for refusing to comply. Idk anymore .

james if there's hider and SS I dunno what to do anymore .even now I'm almost losing it
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
But Holt, this game HAS been crazy. We got a shitton of useful but very special Townie roles, but not many Des or Docs, while Mafias had their Janitor and Assassins coupled with a couple other roles like Mafia Gambler and Burden, plus as extra to a Shapeshifter who creates his own army of the "Undead" aka Illusions we had not only a Lover couple but also a Threesome candidate. What if the hosts thought it would be hilarious to get both the Townie Hider and Shapeshifter into the game? This is pompom and spriggan we are talking about after all.
This game is sure unbalanced.
A sure way that the Mafias will win this time. That's why :derp
@gnut you know daws from other games, he might be a bastard when playing, but do you see him attempting to lynch James in such a poor way?
Feels again like dumb gambler to me.
Now that I think about it, is it really? I mean.... my penalty votes after all.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Tbh I'm worried myself but then would that imply there's 2 then? Or could this be a relic ?
Could be the 3rd Role ability, that one was kept secret from us after all.

But guys it is getting really late now, nearly half 2 am. I need to go to bed. I will votelock Juviii if we do go with lynching only one person today.
Votelock Juviii


I think Lambu means that Daws is one of the more capable and experienced players we got over the past games. Why use your ability now when all the eyes are on you, the "open politician"? Ofc that COULD have been the plan as in reverse psychology, so let's say the first person the Janitor killed was the politician aka Gryf and the Mafia Gambler was in the same group as the Janitor, then it could be that the MG can "claim" politician and act like it. As long as the Janitor stays alive we have no way of knowing. It is a really risky move though. I wouldn't have the guts for that, once the Janitor dies you lose another Mafia role immediately.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Greg is that what I think it is?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Tbf though, mods can see everyone even if your status is hidden, so you'd still get called out anyway, plus if you have nothing to hide, it shouldn't be an issue to remain visible. I still think we should try the double lynch, but I doubt it'd work tbh. Let's just take out Juvii.
I have nothing to hide now and what do you know? Its an issue.
Hmm... a polictian vote huh? So even you can't trust him. Alright then. You are confirmed, dear townie.

Votelock James Rye

Yay for penalties but I'm willing to do it.
Not me.

So, I guess that confirms a gambler, for me at least.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Tbh, I'm pretty sure yesterday was the same thing. There was evidence on one tampered vote that Daws hinted responsibility for and apparently Arj was penalised too for refusing to comply. Idk anymore .

james if there's hider and SS I dunno what to do anymore .even now I'm almost losing it
But Daws said she was not responsible for Arjuna's votechange! Ofc that could be a lie, we don't have a "daytime spy" (hm could this work) to check on that.

Oh well, whatever, my head hurts I don't want to think about all those possibilities anymore. It is getting too late now. 1:30. Jesus. Mafia is like a drug, can't get away from it. >.<

Good night everyone!!! See you in like 10 hours or so!!!
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
If it's someone other than daws I think it's probably gonna shinobi. I mean, almost everyone else has been here all day right?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
But guys it is getting really late now, nearly half 2 am. I need to go to bed. I will votelock Juviii if we do go with lynching only one person today.
Votelock Juviii



I think Lambu means that Daws is one of the more capable and experienced players we got over the past games. Why use your ability now when all the eyes are on you, the "open politician"? Ofc that COULD have been the plan as in reverse psychology, so let's say the first person the Janitor killed was the politician aka Gryf and the Mafia Gambler was in the same group as the Janitor, then it could be that the MG can "claim" politician and act like it. As long as the Janitor stays alive we have no way of knowing. It is a really risky move though. I wouldn't have the guts for that, once the Janitor dies you lose another Mafia role immediately.
The only uncomfirmed janitor kill is Gryffindor. So he could have that role.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
But Daws said she was not responsible for Arjuna's votechange! Ofc that could be a lie, we don't have a "daytime spy" (hm could this work) to check on that.

Oh well, whatever, my head hurts I don't want to think about all those possibilities anymore. It is getting too late now. 1:30. Jesus. Mafia is like a drug, can't get away from it. >.<

Good night everyone!!! See you in like 10 hours or so!!!
Daws wasn't responsible for Arj. I can basically guarantee this
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
If it's someone other than daws I think it's probably gonna shinobi. I mean, almost everyone else has been here all day right?
Shinobi said she's Det, though you can take that as a lie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top