Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Haha, you used that to kill me last game :D.
I didnt kill you, I proved you townie with Farfs help :hmph

But yep, the idea is that each game is different and catching tropes and "playstyles" to judge most of times helps the mafia, and not in reverse, they are just cheap excuses to lynch adorned with some juicy talk.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I've got an active role. Not particularly one I love though.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I’m keeping track of hints but am going to sleep in a bit. Is recaps still a thing?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Crescent_jinxgrace have u ever been not a mafia?:kappa
lmao the Demon thing spreaded to Lambu, Erin and her alrdy... (and if last game wasn't such a tragedy I would prolly be saying that less lightly @.@)
I’m keeping track of hints but am going to sleep in a bit. Is recaps still a thing?
I'm keeping them as well o/ Like last game. Want me to do those?
@Farfalla still waiting for dat dayrole kill on me kek

Rip me T3T
:shootme
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
And I'm finally home to play this game ( but also so exhausted so I probably won't stay up long )
Now in to the game I need to read everything that happen especially the reason to these votes (but I think it's probably random )
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why is Hyuga even in this team when Teppei, Kuroko and Kagami are here? He is the odd one out here. Lynching Lambu might not be a bad idea :derp.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
regardless how this day turns out if we have a slut they should try block farfy or crescent :hi off to bed
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
'cheerfully unconcerned about the future"
Yet people call me an aggressive player xD I react concerned when squeezed, some players here are good at causing that on me...
I'm trying not to feed my paranoia so soon. I got hung up on Demon since day one last time and got myself killed for the second time in a row with that... and this time people is willingly giving more info than the usual, so I'd rather work with that than "trusting" memes @.@ again...
On that note, @Asako and @TSPanda are the only ones that shared nothing yet.
So far a lot of people claimed old school roles, and none indicated to have something new. This is also a smaller game than the usual with no special system. Maybe we have something kinda classic regarding mafia team(s) and third parties as well.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
And it seems I was right about the vote being random.
regardless how this day turns out if we have a slut they should try block farfy or crescent :hi off to bed
What did farfy do ? I mean I understand crescent but not the reason the block farfalla.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yet people call me an aggressive player xD I react concerned when squeezed, some players here are good at causing that on me...
I'm trying not to feed my paranoia so soon. I got hung up on Demon since day one last time and got myself killed for the second time in a row with that... and this time people is willingly giving more info than the usual, so I'd rather work with that than "trusting" memes @.@ again...
On that note, @Asako and @TSPanda are the only ones that shared nothing yet.
So far a lot of people claimed old school roles, and none indicated to have something new. This is also a smaller game than the usual with no special system. Maybe we have something kinda classic regarding mafia team(s) and third parties as well.
Well I still came here but I was going to say my hint, it's an active role ,not useful to the team and trying to find mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top