Thats why I said those were "wild" thoughts. Like... How on earth would Magi aka Bernkastel help the "lelz towniez" as Mentor by recruiting a Mafia?
Nah the chances are just way too low... but miracles happen, right?
And yeah I read that, still said it right after I implied it in the previous post uhm... well not like it matter much right now, but the thought is there I'll give you that.
@Lambu
My allegiance?
My allegiance was for my one and only true love @TSPanda, who got MURDERED by one of you felons. Why should i help you guys further after the loss you inflicted on me
On a more serious note, you might think what i gave you was useless; you won't get anything more anyway. I'm still not sure how not helping town equals helping mafia; mafia isn't any closer to victory now that i'm dead (i mean, by me keeping info to myself they didn't gain anything, compared to what would have happened if i wasn't a lover for instance). If anything, you townies got some info (that you find useless but oh well), you got something at least. Don't be greedy. I don't intend to give any other info.
Thats why I said those were "wild" thoughts. Like... How on earth would Magi aka Bernkastel help the "lelz towniez" as Mentor by recruiting a Mafia?
Nah the chances are just way too low... but miracles happen, right?
And yeah I read that, still said it right after I implied it in the previous post uhm... well not like it matter much right now, but the thought is there I'll give you that.
1. @Purity of Magi: I didn't had the role before. Its an old role and it can be quite useful or not
2. @gnut: Active and iirc i had it once long ago. Also a basic old role.
3. @Farfalla: mine is not old school but not new either at this point. Playing it for the second or third time as well.
4. @Holt: I've got an active role. Not particularly one I love though.
5. @Demonspeed: First time I get this role, it's an old one and it's passive.
6. @Vandred: Active, basic old role, never had it before
7. @Asako: it's an active role ,not useful to the team and trying to find mafia.
8. @goodboy_lawlett: i have an old school role i had before
9. @Crescent_jinxgrace:
10. @Takuan: my role is passive. I hope people wont remember my last game where i was mafia det and pretended to have a passive role. In this game i have a passive role for real, trust me
11. @Organizized: Never had this role before. It's active but I don't like it much.
12. @TSPanda: Given that we have a mere 13 players, with enough time, I could more or less verify those hints
13. @Lambu: Im finally townie but not that Im back to the green team with this role. Such a troll randomizer
Why does everybody, every game, always miss my hint? Well except you Farfalla because you were trying to set me up. Then when I admitted I was doctor, and Holt killed me. And my ex-beau @goodboy_lawlett .....
@Lambu
My allegiance?
My allegiance was for my one and only true love @TSPanda, who got MURDERED by one of you felons. Why should i help you guys further after the loss you inflicted on me
A true love story going in the ground especially when you consider that Panda is your lover and the dude was a freaking assassin and an assassin dies night 1. Yeah, only Panda can achieve that and make it possible it seems.
Yeah, I really wonder who this mysterious doctor might be...
I can see a Serial Killer, but a Mentor sounds like overkill in a game of this size. Still, who knows what goes on in Gry's head these days =3=
@Lambu, before demanding answers from others you should provide some yourself, don't you think? Mind sharing your target if you used your ability last night (I'm assuming it's active)?
Yeah, I really wonder who this mysterious doctor might be...
I can see a Serial Killer, but a Mentor sounds like overkill in a game of this size. Still, who knows what goes on in Gry's head these days =3=
@Lambu, before demanding answers from others you should provide some yourself, don't you think? Mind sharing your target if you used your ability last night (I'm assuming it's active)?
Magi were you hacked by Zasz? You should be careful of using the kappa. I try to warn people that the kappa has curse powers to those that misuse/abuse it.
Magi were you hacked by Zasz? You should be careful of using the kappa. I try to warn people that the kappa has curse powers to those that misuse/abuse it.
@Lambu
My allegiance?
My allegiance was for my one and only true love @TSPanda, who got MURDERED by one of you felons. Why should i help you guys further after the loss you inflicted on me
On a more serious note, you might think what i gave you was useless; you won't get anything more anyway. I'm still not sure how not helping town equals helping mafia; mafia isn't any closer to victory now that i'm dead (i mean, by me keeping info to myself they didn't gain anything, compared to what would have happened if i wasn't a lover for instance). If anything, you townies got some info (that you find useless but oh well), you got something at least. Don't be greedy. I don't intend to give any other info.
Yeah, I really wonder who this mysterious doctor might be...
I can see a Serial Killer, but a Mentor sounds like overkill in a game of this size. Still, who knows what goes on in Gry's head these days =3=
@Lambu, before demanding answers from others you should provide some yourself, don't you think? Mind sharing your target if you used your ability last night (I'm assuming it's active)?
Nope, and Van if you weren't the one who put Farf against the ropes I would jump at your neck without doubt
But even if I already gave subtle but recognizable hints I can actually tell you my role via code if you still remember the system of Umineko game.
@gnut begs to disagree, you are being townified after so many games without being mafia. Like, how would you not callout at Farfs claim of spying you when the most probably escort blocked you? The Boss I know would point it right away.
And I'll do it, but with the system of the very first OW game code. I just remembered lawl and magi have access to that pad of Umineko. Just give me some time (Im on my phone) u.u