Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail


undefined


Suuuureeeee...



I know you will keep me updated, Ahmad. We are brothers after all.
:nod Oh yes you are a very nice big brother to me :wtf lend me some money would you? :blush

By the way, your signature is brilliant! :zomg
Thanks o/ happened to find the DiMaria PNG on deviantart and why not combine it with the two on-going MH events

So will you submit a cover? :?bunny
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
yare yare my arch nemesis there u are


What the hell did I do to you lawlett-kun? :gwah

First Darky, now lawl considers me a nemesis for whatever reason. I guess I need to take a time-out from MH. I'm getting on people's nerves...

 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan


What the hell did I do to you lawlett-kun? :gwah

First Darky, now lawl considers me a nemesis for whatever reason. I guess I need to take a time-out from MH. I'm getting on people's nerves...

being a nemesis is not a bad thing really, just keep doing your thang

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
do you think i need to stoop so low as to trap you? how mildly infuriating

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
do you think i need to stoop so low as to trap you? how mildly infuriating

Maybe.

Maybe not.

If you don't want to get wtf-vanishing-drived by me, then you better tread lightly.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Are you ready for Ramadan? :blush
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Are you ready for Ramadan? :blush
Damn, time sure flies. The last Ramadan feels like yesterday, lol.

I'm always ready. Are you?
Ramadan? Oh boy, that makes me recall some bad memories...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Purity of Magi we better be ready for syx taking another 1-6 months long break from Umineko
Back then I wasn't working, thus I fasted every day.

I do not fast when I'm working, so rest assured.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Bad memories? :?bunny
Noooooooooo don't make me remember anymore, I've hidden those memories in the darkest corner of my mind :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have already prepared myself and scheduled when he will prolly finish it. It will be somewhere in May 2019! : D
2019? Wow you're optimistic...
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@DiMaria Yesta
Thank you little brother for bringing up this topic in my thread, and giving niichan and Purity-chan all options to mock me...

This headache...


@niichan & @Purity of Magi
Thank you for ignoring Kevin by the way. He isn't that fast either. But hey... let's fuck syx over, because WHY NOT?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Thank you little brother for bringing up this topic in my thread, and giving niichan and Purity-chan all options to mock me...

This headache...
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top