Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm a bodyguard. And yeah I really dislike the idea of dying for another's sake.
We definitely have a TP. Could be worth going through some old posts though .Most believe it's a mentor so if we could find some dynamic between or indication hinting towards one of the players going for Panda or Cresc it'd be a good start
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I'm a bodyguard. And yeah I really dislike the idea of dying for another's sake.
We definitely have a TP. Could be worth going through some old posts though .Most believe it's a mentor so if we could find some dynamic between or indication hinting towards one of the players going for Panda or Cresc it'd be a good start
What were your night results?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Organizized broke a game rule:

You are not allowed to pretend being a Daytime Vigilant, Cowboy, or other roles that have Day Commands. It's a Minor Violation if you do that regardlessly.
I could've sworn claiming day roles was a hostkill, but rules say Minor Violation, so I will go with that for now.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well that was easy :XD

Votekill Orgz
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
If the TP is indeed a Mentor it would be just too good. :XD

And yeah, sucks that Van is not here to vouch for me and my role reveal. Im Restless Spirit guys, this time for real. :oh
Explain how the code works.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
What were your night results?
Night results? I don't get any. I guess you mean night actions? N1 I didn't pick anyone. Wasn't willing to potentially die that earlier when I didn't feel certain about a role worth protecting . N2 I chose Lawl since he all but said he was det.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Night results? I don't get any. I guess you mean night actions? N1 I didn't pick anyone. Wasn't willing to potentially die that earlier when I didn't feel certain about a role worth protecting . N2 I chose Lawl since he all but said he was det.
Yes that's what I meant.

Brb gonna rest for a bit, I am feeling too high in my head atm lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top