Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Im legitly Restless Spirit and I can demonstrate it with the code I used with Van, its the very same we used in the second day of OW game.
Even if the code matches what you told Van, that doesn’t mean you didn’t lie I him in the first place though. It's just proof that your claim has been consistent from the start. But at least it checks out.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I also said that thing back in D2, when I questioned @Purity of Magi if she wasby any chance Mentor recruiting Panda. Wait, let me link it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Some wild thoughts of mine: What if what killed Panda was a Mentor trying to recruit him? Would that make Magi and Lawl major suspects?

Just wanted to say it in case I die, even if it actually doesn't matter that much.
And come on, its pretty funny that I become Restless Spirit after outright hinting it through the whole past game. I know you could think Im bsing, but Im not Ive only been looking for the best for town the whole game.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Err, if I was TP, wouldn't the ideal thing be that I at least try to blend in? I mean, I have 3 penalty votes on me because I didn't vote yesterday. I was on for some time yes, but I didn't vote at the time because I had no strong suspects yet. If anything, I would have at least dropped a placeholder vote to prevent the penalty votes since as a TP there's no backup to assist in case of trouble.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Will be at home soon. I haven't checked anything but Lambu did vote for Lala D1. Van and I are the ones who saved her so it might be better to go for Holt.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Will be at home soon. I haven't checked anything but Lambu did vote for Lala D1. Van and I are the ones who saved her so it might be better to go for Holt.
But... what does him trying to kill a Mafia have to do with anything if he's TP?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Guys I have to go now, but Im telling you guys the truth, the fact that Im revealing the codes shows Im doing everything for you to believe me. If I were TP I wouldnt have tried so hard to lynch mafias, its just crazy.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
:notsure
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lets just kill lambu-chan , best course of action atm
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Oh yeah almost forgot this votekill Lambu

I won't be much active tomorrow but already told Gry about it. Anyway Lambu seems the most likely person to be the TP. In case he isn't, then we will sit a day longer in this meme game =3=/

Okay gonna rest again.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@Holt protec me again tonite puliz
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
yeah sure demon lets kill a claimed Bodyguard over a dodgy restless spirit
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vote kill Holt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Holt protec me again tonite puliz
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
yeah sure demon lets kill a claimed Bodyguard over a dodgy restless spirit
OK :heh.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
No seriously, now that I think about it.. why would Holt (assuming he is a mentor since I am pretty certain we have one if we go according to the whole meme game and it fits perfectly also) even recruit Cress? Just why? No seriously, why? XD So far I can recall the only one besides me who suspected Cress also was Lambu and he was also the one that agreed with my suggestion towards Asako to kill Cress, Holt or Demon. Funnily enough, guess who got killed this night? Cress and then I see Lambu's role claim. Honestly, a third party also needs to kill the mafias. Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if he thought that a third party would win by only killing the mafia. I actually do see him making such a mistake like that, it wouldn't even surprise me at all. I am truly sorry but I definitely do not see Holt doing those clown kills as mentor at all since those people are way too random for this and that doesn't seem like his taste in the least lmao. It totally doesn't really fit his criteria at all. This fits more Lambu in all kind of ways, imho.

Oh well, why am I even trying and typing this anyway. Let the townie lel meme be alive I guess. xd

Off to sleep again.

Akashi out =3=/
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Holt protec me again tonite puliz
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
yeah sure demon lets kill a claimed Bodyguard over a dodgy restless spirit
Why not Magu protect you and Holt protect her, that way Det and Doc are both safe and if Magu dies nonetheless we know Holt is bsing (and if someone else dies they wasted their kill on a lesser role). You’re investigating either Demon or Lambu, yeah?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think the 3rd Party is a SK not a Mentor.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top