Games Speed MG #02: MCU: Mafia War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain


There goes Asako


Mafia Detective

Olee! o/

Night lasts 10 minutes guys!​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So a final kill happened in the unexpected Night 4... seriously this was longer than expected :XD

Pompom died T-T

Restless Spirit

Though she wont get to write her final message, because Mafia had already won. :evil


Praise the winners!

GrySun

Mafia Member (Sleeper)

Holt

Mafia Bomb Defuser

Asako


Mafia Detective


Thanks for playing everyone!
:confetti
​
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
PGO again? Or fake mafia claim?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Second day post.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Lol, @Xadyu , give us hints, pretty please. Didn't like your role or something?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
AND STILL YOU PUNISH US FOR DOING NOTHING WRONG?!
Dont worry, you should be able to get past those penalties :nod
Still yeah, its my fault. :oh
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Hm.. @syx anything you want to say?

Two people have 3 penalties, so we should try to get most of our votes on either syx, Asako or Crescent imo. Depending on what we think happened.
Don't tell me you don't understand Magi behaviour. :lmao She is trolling.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I am? I am pretty sure there weren't any night kill this so far and I blocked you. Doesn't sound like a coincidence no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh well, I will let the townies do whatever they want, the usual. =w=
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:XD Master, is your miracle already happening?

Considering Xad and Cres telll the truth, which I think they are... I'm not too sure about Gry, had some mafia vibes from him at the start, but he's probably town, I trust his luck in getting townie roles. More likely syx or Asako are the last one (s). If there are 3 mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, so:

GrySun: Doesn't like it, never had it. Or maybe he did.
Farfalla: Doesn't fit Black Widow.
Pompom: Doesn't fit Gamora, passive.
Xadyu: Vanilla.
Grace: Passive, not PGO. Likely Bomb.
Holt: Mafia Bomb D.
Asako: Active old school role.
syx: Passive, didn't have it before (was Bomb), sounds fun.
Magi: Active.

Lemme say that I think that almost 40% of the town being passive sounds weird to me. Say we have a Bomb and idk a Bulletproof, if mafia has 2 members and one was a simple Bomb D., that's kinda OP for the town to have those passive roles.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
No seriously, Syx is obvious mafia. Seriously, why weren't there no night kills and I blocked him this night? Do we truly think this is some kind of coincidence? Lel ok.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Bomb õ.O?
Cres is either a bomb or a Kamikaze Bomb I think, dunno how holt role works as I never saw it in action but I think she's a townie for now.




Still everytime I protect her she's a mafia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top