Games Speed MG #02: MCU: Mafia War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain


There goes Asako


Mafia Detective

Olee! o/

Night lasts 10 minutes guys!​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So a final kill happened in the unexpected Night 4... seriously this was longer than expected :XD

Pompom died T-T

Restless Spirit

Though she wont get to write her final message, because Mafia had already won. :evil


Praise the winners!

GrySun

Mafia Member (Sleeper)

Holt

Mafia Bomb Defuser

Asako


Mafia Detective


Thanks for playing everyone!
:confetti
​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I went for an inactive player in D1, dunno how you can interpret that much into it @GrySun. You even said that you don't have any better targets either. I don't feel like revealing my role, interpret it as you prefer.
I‘m not interpreting anything, only Magi‘s votelock to mean she blocked you. To which I just suggested you reveal your role if it helps you counter her block argument :hmm
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Adding a hint, it's a job that fit my character real job ( I hope I remember spiderman history well as I'm not a marvel fan so don't know a lot of stuff but this is form my memory )
A superhero?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just double lynch Syx with GrySun so we can get ride of dis German duo. Since one goes for a fun vote and the other doesn't wanna ''reveal'' it's role. Kek much? XD
Why not lynch you with him for some fun =3=
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Adding a hint, it's a job that fit my character real job ( I hope I remember spiderman history well as I'm not a marvel fan so don't know a lot of stuff but this is form my memory )
I think it‘s not possible to claim Detective any more obviously :hmm
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I think it‘s not possible to claim Detective any more obviously :hmm
Fuck, why do I always give clean hint, need to make them more vague :fail
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I never did this game D:
You said you didn't trust pinky promises
but okay.

I also don't feel like voting syx so far @.@ Still afraid of lynching a BP.
Altho BP and Bomb sounds so broken for this game :bored and there's still Bia!
#jesustakethewheel
My role is not as shiny as bomb or BP, though, I'm none of those :XD

Adding a hint, it's a job that fit my character real job ( I hope I remember spiderman history well as I'm not a marvel fan so don't know a lot of stuff but this is form my memory )
Photographer? õ.O
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I‘m not interpreting anything, only Magi‘s votelock to mean she blocked you. To which I just suggested you reveal your role if it helps you counter her block argument :hmm
Don't I have to target someone for her to successfully block me?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You said you didn't trust pinky promises
but okay.
Bia you misunderstood it a little :gwah It‘s because the last time we had those were the Fire Emblem game and the DBZ game afaik, in which both were a mistake with mafias lying. I said it with „they usually don‘t mean anything but it‘s a good start here“. I trust you 100% after the Holt deal.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wait......are you guys serious right now or trolling, no one is asking me anything ? LIKE Who did I target
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
HA HA HA! !votelock Asako
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Who did you target (supposing) you're det? :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top