Games Speed MG #02: MCU: Mafia War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain


There goes Asako


Mafia Detective

Olee! o/

Night lasts 10 minutes guys!​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So a final kill happened in the unexpected Night 4... seriously this was longer than expected :XD

Pompom died T-T

Restless Spirit

Though she wont get to write her final message, because Mafia had already won. :evil


Praise the winners!

GrySun

Mafia Member (Sleeper)

Holt

Mafia Bomb Defuser

Asako


Mafia Detective


Thanks for playing everyone!
:confetti
​
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Still... :nah
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Something makes me think Mafia wanted to kill me (driven by the force that is Magi) and Faffs protected me.

:awe

I'm so bitter XD I blocked Mafia's recruitment on N1. Assumed they wouldn't try Gry again on N2 and went for Magi, in case syx was mafia. Then back to Gry on N3 in case he was a Sleeper... I can't believe they got him on fucking N2, testing a failed kill for the second time! This can only be it, but it makes me so bitter XD~
ouch
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Now can I ask you @Lambu what the hell was magi, I was so confused when I saw she's a RED mafia
She was a Death Miller :rofl

I'm so bitter XD I blocked Mafia's recruitment on N1. Assumed they wouldn't try Gry again on N2 and went for Magi, in case syx was mafia. Then back to Gry on N3 in case he was a Sleeper... I can't believe they got him on fucking N2, testing a failed kill for the second time! This can only be it, but it makes me so bitter XD~
Ikr, after reading those thoughts of yours I couldn't even answer :XD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I'm so bitter XD I blocked Mafia's recruitment on N1. Assumed they wouldn't try Gry again on N2 and went for Magi, in case syx was mafia. Then back to Gry on N3 in case he was a Sleeper... I can't believe they got him on fucking N2, testing a failed kill for the second time! This can only be it, but it makes me so bitter XD~
THANKS FOR PROTECTING DIS ACTIVE PASSIVE PROSTITUTE MAFIA! YOU ARE A SWEETHEART!


=3=
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
T . T The end. It was fun, Holt unfortunately died early and I had that iffy feeling about Gry and Asako the whole time, even master
I knew there was a recruitable! Farfy did a good job going for the right target, if only she got him N2 too :emocat

Congrats Red Mafia :XD
The iffy that you feel form me won't work as I'm always iffy lol.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Does speed game still get summary of the results from each night? :sweatbunny
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TRIED IT AGAIN RIGHT AWAY. Didn't even consider he could be a BP.
Goddamn you :emocat And fuck my damn luck lmao.
He needed to die or so I was thinking, I let magi do her own thing with syx.
Still you have no idea how happy I was seeing that he was part of the team and I wasn't alone anymore.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,193
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
He needed to die or so I was thinking, I let magi do her own thing with syx.
Still you have no idea how happy I was seeing that he was part of the team and I wasn't alone anymore.
Family 8'D
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
He needed to die or so I was thinking, I let magi do her own thing with syx.
Still you have no idea how happy I was seeing that he was part of the team and I wasn't alone anymore.
And he got me killed even tho he said he wouldn't and I protected him :bnah He ain't no Vand.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
He needed to die or so I was thinking, I let magi do her own thing with syx.
Still you have no idea how happy I was seeing that he was part of the team and I wasn't alone anymore.
What are you talking about? I was in your team the whole time. ARE YOU DAJIOBU?!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top