Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I can add 5 more hours to the deadline, if you want :)
Oh why thank you :zomg i'd appreciate that :hii'll try to PM either this evening or tomorrow Afternoon then.:verily
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
:emocat:emocat:emocat Nooooo!!!!!!!! :emocat:emocat:emocat You are too nice Linali.



:cop
No worries,i just made some time for it and answered the Questions so People don't need to wait up on me for too long.:gwah
I just wasn't sure if i'd be able to at first since i was busy studying...:emocat
Sorry for the Hold Up,guys :hi:verily
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Ok, @Seraph PMed me, but I still decided to add those 5 hours - even better for me, it'll be evening, so I can focus on counting and post the results quicker. This is last time I'm postponing the closing, I hope everyone, who wants to play, will make it on time :nod
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Attention please! Sheep is open for one last hour! :blai
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Sorry @Linali i was late.Was busy with my mom's health.
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Ok guys, sheep is closed! Thank you everyone for participation, I'm starting the counting right now :vbunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sheep game #70
The Minority Sheep

The results​

This is how the scoring system looks like:
- questions 1-3: answer chosen by minority is worth 2 points*, one chosen by majority – 1 point*
- questions 4-6: answer chosen by minority is worth 2 points*, middle one – 1,5 points* and one chosen by majority – 1 point*
- questions 7-9: answer chosen by minority is worth 2 points*, next one – 1,5 points*, next one – 1 point* and the one chosen by majority – only 0,5 point*
- independent answers are worth only 1 point each, even if two or more players give the same answer
- in case of tie, both answers are rewarded with the same amount of points, next answer – two grades lower
- player with the highest score - wins

* for each player ofc

1. Cats or dogs?
a) cats (Crescent_jinxgrace, DiMaria Yesta, Battou, Erinyes, GrySun, riki, Lambu, Organizized, Belserion, Elusia, Arjuna) x11x2=22
b) dogs (Lady pompom, Brandish, kira, zimbardo, SirSamuel016, YumaKuga, Gryffindor, xi0, Xadyu, Vandred, Holt, Seraph, desin24) x13
c) both (Farfalla) x1

DiMaria Yesta said:
cats!!!!!!!!!! :arf pTRtAzW[/MEDIA]][/quote]
[quote=Battou][img=[MEDIA=imgur]UaEscmK[/MEDIA]][/quote]
[quote=zimbardo]'cause unconditional [undeserved] love, is quite the precious thing. [/quote]
[quote=xi0]Not so much against cats, but I was always allergic to them, same with my Mom growing up.[/quote]
[quote=Erinyes][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/v9FHlN9.gif
Im totally a cat person^^
GrySun said:
I think more people like dogs around here, but I don't think all too many would pick cats just to be in the minority. Either way, I expect this one to be rather even, which interestingly makes it the most important question because 14 vs 15 doubles the 14 to 28, making it a +13 points lead. Conversely, if it was 7 vs 22 the 7 is doubled to 14, which is a 8 point difference but in the lead of the majority despite the doubling. Hoping dogs have slightly more people than cats.
That and, it being the honest answer. Cats are just better.
Vandred said:
Totally not strategy, since I do prefer dogs to cats. :nod
Holt said:
Though I suppose the more popular answer might be cats. In my country, people rarely have cats..superstitious beliefs are not kind on cats XD
Lambu said:
A good dog is the best friend of man but cats are usually more consistent and calm.
Belserion said:
This question is cruel because I have both and love both lol

2. Tea or coffee?
a) tea (Brandish, Crescent_jinxgrace, Battou, zimbardo, YumaKuga, Gryffindor, Xadyu, GrySun, Holt, Belserion, Arjuna) x11x2=22
b) coffee (Lady pompom, kira, DiMaria Yesta, SirSamuel016, xi0, Erinyes, Vandred, riki, Seraph, Lambu, Farfalla, Organizized, desin24, Elusia) x14

Lady pompom said:
No doubt I'm a coffee person, I'm a ghoul <_>
Brandish said:
Not a hot drinks person, but tea, yea.
DiMaria Yesta said:
coffee of course!!!!
zimbardo said:
... and I mean actual tea, not that herbal infusion bullshit
SirSamuel016 said:
I love both but I'll go with coffee here :emocat
xi0 said:
I like both, but I just drink coffee more regularly
Erinyes said:
GrySun said:
Will make another honest answer here. The majority likes coffee more, but how big is that majority? I could lose points here, but if enough people switch and pick tea it could still be a big enough minority to gain points.
Vandred said:
I like both almost equally, but coffee probably wins by a slight margin. Also, this is totally not strategy either. :nod
Holt said:
Tbh, I really don't drink either. But I've taken tea more than coffee so.....
riki said:
especially with sweetened condensed milk :drool
Lambu said:
You cannot compare a simple infusion to the brown elixir of dawn :hip
Belserion said:
Coffee I drink in the mornings but tea I drink throughout the day and it has a better all around variety.

3. Your acquaintance bought new clothes and ask you, how they look like – and they look terrible. Do you tell them the truth?
a) yes (Lady pompom, DiMaria Yesta, Battou, zimbardo, SirSamuel016, xi0, Xadyu, GrySun, Vandred, Holt, Seraph, Lambu, Farfalla, Organizized, Elusia) x15
b) no (Brandish, Crescent_jinxgrace, YumaKuga, Gryffindor, riki, desin24, Belserion, Arjuna) x8x2=16
c) burst out laughing (kira) x1
d) diplomatic answer (Erinyes) x1

Lady pompom said:
yes, but there are ways to say it without being too harsh or incovenient, right?
Brandish said:
I have poor fashion sense, not gonna add poor manners to the bill.
zimbardo said:
They'll find out sooner or later. Telling them right away saves them going outside looking like a moron (though, now that I write that, I can see how it might be amusing to not tell them).
xi0 said:
if someone has something in their teeth, or their fly is down.... I don't really give a shit, I will tell a friend they look stupid.
Erinyes said:
GrySun said:
More honest answers. Could be a very big majority on A compared to B, so much that a 2x score for B will still give less points. Or at least that's what I expect.
Vandred said:
Depending on the acquaintance, I would be more or less blunt about it :derp
Holt said:
I won't be harsh about it, and I really don't like to, but if they look that bad, then I would tell them
Lambu said:
Though not in a raw and blunt way, that would be rude for an acquaintance.
Belserion said:
They already bought it and they like it so live and let live. Even if they look terrible the fact that they really like it means I like it for them even if I side eye them a few times....... -_-;

4. Would you become a nude model for painting or photos?
a) no problem (Battou, Farfalla, Organizized) x3x2=6
b) no way (Lady pompom, DiMaria Yesta, GrySun, Holt, riki, Seraph, Belserion, Elusia, Arjuna) x9x1,5=13,5
c) depends on the payment (kira, Crescent_jinxgrace, zimbardo, SirSamuel016, YumaKuga, Gryffindor, xi0, Xadyu, Erinyes, Vandred, Lambu, desin24) x12
d) b for painting, c for photos (Brandish) x1

DiMaria Yesta said:
SirSamuel016 said:
Or whether I'm doing it alongside someone else :kappa
xi0 said:
everyone has a price probably
Erinyes said:
GrySun said:
What is this question :grumble No I don't think I would, and can't even imagine what others would pick.
Vandred said:
And the kind of painting or photo :derp
Holt said:
NO WAY!!!! I couldn't have put it better. It's not something I'd ever want to do, and though money can probably get a lot of things done, possibly including this, but I wouldn't even consider it
Lambu said:
Some things cannot have a price, but this is not one of them. :teehee
desin24 said:
because a mill is a mill and it would be quite funny to be drawn like one of those french girls

5. You found 1 milion $. What do you do?
a) you keep it (Battou, zimbardo, SirSamuel016, YumaKuga, xi0, Xadyu, Erinyes, GrySun, Holt, Seraph, Farfalla, Belserion, Elusia, Arjuna) x14
b) you carry it to the closest police station, so they can find the owner (Lady pompom, Brandish, DiMaria Yesta, Vandred, riki, Lambu) x6x1,5=9
c) you give it all to the charity (Crescent_jinxgrace, Gryffindor, Organizized) x3x2=6
d) leave it (kira) x1
e) Not do the nude photoshooting anymore (desin24) x1

DiMaria Yesta said:
zimbardo said:
depends where I found it. Did I find it in someone else's house?
If not: a
Erinyes said:
GrySun said:
How do you just randomly find that much money? The temptation would be pretty big if that happened.. Will go with A, have no idea what others will go with.
Vandred said:
Must be some finder's fee, right? Besides, there's probably someone who would be able to track the money, which is also likely stolen too. I'd never want some poor orphan being shook down by the odd mobster crook :hee
Holt said:
Can't trust the police in my country, they'd probably spend it. Ideally, I wouldn't even take money that isn't mine, but this is a million dollars...I guess I'll keep it to use, but help others with it
Lambu said:
Lol, if I found a suitcase with that much money then something really bad might happen if I keep it. Better hand it to the police and avoid future problems. :sweatdrop
Belserion said:
Because honestly who loses a million dollars?! Obviously it's a divine gift meant for me :blush

6. Which of the following books would you like to read:
a) How to Swear Around the World (Crescent_jinxgrace, DiMaria Yesta, zimbardo, SirSamuel016, Xadyu, Vandred, riki, Arjuna) x8x1,5=12
b) Sex Rules!: Astonishing Sexual Practices and Gender Roles Around the World (Brandish, Lambu, Farfalla, Organizized, desin24) x5x2=10
c) The Official Dictionary of Sarcasm: A Lexicon for Those of Us Who Are Better and Smarter Than the Rest of You (Lady pompom, Battou, YumaKuga, Gryffindor, xi0, Erinyes, GrySun, Holt, Seraph, Belserion, Elusia) x11
d) none (kira) x1

Brandish said:
Probs has better pictures.
zimbardo said:
a - as it is always useful to expand your vocabulary
YumaKuga said:
c, ahhhahahahahahaAYAYAYAYAYA
literally completes me
GrySun said:
C sounds the most interesting, will just go with that.
Vandred said:
The sex one seems filled with superficial stereotypes, and the one about sarcasm didn't quite click. I suppose broadening one's language repertoire is always a constructive endeavour :nod Also, no strategy so far.
Holt said:
looks like an interesting read XD
Lambu said:
After reading a little that is the most interesting book, the sarcasm one a close second. :XD
desin24 said:
because I always wanted to have a bucket list

7. Which type of chocolate do you like the most?
a) dark chocolate (Lady pompom, DiMaria Yesta, xi0, Erinyes, Lambu, Farfalla, Organizized, desin24, Elusia, Arjuna) x10x0,5=5
b) white chocolate (SirSamuel016, YumaKuga, Seraph) x3x2=6
c) milk chocolate (Crescent_jinxgrace, Gryffindor, Xadyu, GrySun, Holt) x5
d) filled chocolate (Battou, zimbardo, Vandred, Belserion) x4x1,5=6
e) sexual chocolate (Brandish) x1
f) all of them :swoon (kira, riki) x1

Lady pompom said:
dark chocolate :tss the others are good too, but dark chocolate is the best.
Brandish said:
Cream filled especially.
zimbardo said:
Though I guess that depends on what it's 'filled' with.
Erinyes said:
not a huge chocolate fan, dont hate iot though, i do eat some ocasionnaly but i can definitely live without it^^
Holt said:
Tbh, I'm good either way..but milk sounds cool
Lambu said:
They can invent whatever they want but dark chocolate will always be the best and healthiest, I take an ounce almost everyday *-*
desin24 said:
because it's good for your heart, or at least that's what I tell myself when I eat a whole bar
Belserion said:
I hope this is the chocolate with caramel or something in the center :gaw

8. Your best friend, who's married, confessed, that they have a lover and asked you, to keep it in secret. But you know their husband/wife – they're a good, caring person, who love your best friend deeply and don't deserve to be cheated on. What do you do?
a) you tell them the truth (Battou, GrySun, Lambu, Farfalla, desin24, Elusia, Arjuna) x7
b) you promised, so you keep the secret, even if it bothers you (Brandish, SirSamuel016, Xadyu, Seraph, Organizized) x5x1,5=7,5
c) you write them an anonym (Crescent_jinxgrace) x1x2=2
d) you don't give a damn – they're adults, you don't want to interfere in their affairs (DiMaria Yesta, zimbardo, YumaKuga, Gryffindor, xi0, Erinyes, Vandred, Holt, riki, Belserion) x10x0,5=5
e) Huh, I'd talk with him/her about it and ask why he/she would do such a thing, not that I should meddle with relationships, but I'd try to give a good advice of not keep doing it at all :o. How he/she would feel if it was the other way around? (Lady pompom) x1
f) Tell my best friend to confess (kira) x1

Brandish said:
Easy answer tbh
zimbardo said:
Not my business, not my concern.
YumaKuga said:
I dont have time for drama
GrySun said:
The text doesn't say I promised anything. It will fall apart sooner or later for this couple when the other person eventually finds out, or when the first one wants a divorce suddenly without a reason. So might as well speed it up, it's better for the other person at the very least.. Start searching for someone better.
Vandred said:
What I'd certainly do is tell them to find the spine to be honest with the person they married, but as for telling the latter about it myself... That's ultimately their business to sort out. At any rate, I doubt I'd stay "best friends" with the cheater if they decided to keep it quiet and carry on. :heh
Holt said:
Wow, this is quite a tough one. I would much rather talk to my best friend. About his partner, well frankly in this case, the person not knowing doesn't hurt her technically, and it's rather possible that said person is perfectly happy even though something wrong is going on. And although that might sound like a sorta nice excuse to make myself feel better, I believe that there's no need to cause so much trouble. Eventually the partner may find out, but there's a chance she may not, and likely she'll remain happy since she's in love without the knowledge. Technically, me telling her could destroy her world, and I really have no right to do that. So I'll go with option D. I removed the "you don't give a damn" bit because that wasn't why I picked this option XD
Seraph said:
Since it's my best Friend who's is being dishonest towards their Husband/Wife i'd keep my Promise but i'd persuade them to reveal it themselves as quickly as possible to not let the other Person suffer too long/much. I'd be disappointed in my friend for sure though,even if you can't help your feelings sometimes at least have the decency to end it properly first is what i'd say.
Lambu said:
I wouldn't be able to live with that pressure on my shoulders, way more if I know the husband-wife doesn't deserve it. I would tell my friend to decide on what to do: stop the affair or end the the relationship and divorce. If my friend doesn't do something after some time I would then confess the truth.
Organizized said:
ONLY because I think this will be the minority - I would never help anyone cheat since it’s one of the things I hate the most
desin24 said:
because fuck cheaters (not literally)
Belserion said:
Plus the spouse probably wouldn't believe me anyway :8C

9. Do you believe in ufo?
a) yes, but they don't contact with us (zimbardo, YumaKuga, xi0, Xadyu, riki, Seraph, Lambu, Farfalla, Belserion, Arjuna) x10x0,5=5
b) yes, but they've visited us only in the past (Battou) x1x2=2
c) yes, they are controlling us (Lady pompom, Crescent_jinxgrace, Vandred, Organizized, desin24) x5x1,5=7,5
d) no (Brandish, DiMaria Yesta, SirSamuel016, Gryffindor, Erinyes, GrySun, Holt, Elusia) x8
e) :shin (kira) x1

Lady pompom said:
zimbardo said:
do you mean the band, or the snacks, or just unidentified objects in general?
I believe in all 3 (having heard and eaten the first 2, and, although I don't recall ever seeing anything which fits the description, it isn't impossible to imagine someone seeing something flying in the air which they are unsure what it is. Common answers are: stars, meteors, balloons, planes, reflections, birds, etc.).
I can not imagine a bird or balloon trying to contact with someone. If it did, however, it's unlikely to remain 'unidentified' for long.

Short answer = a
Erinyes said:
GrySun said:
I don't, but who knows? A would've been my second pick.
Vandred said:
Definitely not strategy. :nod
Holt said:
Nope, I see no reason to believe in those atm <_>
Lambu said:
Some years ago I would say "No" but after all this shit they hide so easily I dont even know anymore. RQbhdxh[/MEDIA]][/quote]
[quote=desin24]Zuckerberg is the living cold blooded proof [/quote]
[quote=Belserion]Space is way too vast for there not to be things we don't know about. [/quote]
[quote=Arjuna]I think they come occasionally. [/quote][/spoiler]

[CENTER].
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[B][SIZE=4]3rd place with 114,5 points: [USER=194549]@Belserion[/USER] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]2nd place with 116,5 points: [USER=190885]@Arjuna[/USER] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]The winner of #70 Sheep game with 117,5 points is[/SIZE]
[SIZE=7][USER=187758]@GrySun[/USER] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]Congratulations![/SIZE][/B]
:confetti
[/CENTER]
[spoiler= Full score board]
[COLOR=#ffff00][B]1. GrySun........117,5[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#808080][B]2. Arjuna........116,5[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#663300][B]3. Belserion........114,5[/B][/COLOR]
4. Elusia........109,5
5. Holt........106,5
6. Xadyu........105,5
7. Battou........105
8. Crescent_jinxgrace........104,5
9. zimbardo........104
9. YumaKuga........104
11. DiMaria Yesta........103,5
12. SirSamuel016........101,5
13. Seraph........99
13. Lambu........99
15. Gryffindor........98
16. riki........97,5
17. xi0........94
18. Vandred........93,5
19. Organizized........93
20. Erinyes........92
21. Lady pompom........89
22. Brandish........87,5
23. desin24........85,5
24. Farfalla........77
25. kira........45
[/spoiler]
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@xi0 was allergic of his mom?
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
@kira CONGRATS ON WINNING LAST.

YOU DA REAL MVP
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Congratz to @Belserion @GrySun and @Arjuna ,well played Guys :verily
Looking forward to the next Game as always,this one was interesting and hard to predict or might have been just me for the different rules. :XD

Placing in the middle of the list,yeah returning to my old shape :derp tbf. tho i did put my answers together in a matter of minutes so others wouldn't have to wait on me. :kappa
 
Top