Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes, it's gold that once again you're up my ass from the start. Last times you did this you were mafia. Are you perhaps intimidated by me in these games? Because every time you're coming at me.

There was no way for ES to know I was going for him, I didn't even know I was going for him, so that was a lucky guess at best. Come on.
Im up your ass....?
Because i question these shady plays....im mafia.
Think im the only one to think this is strange?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
No, I said it makes him less suspicious. Blocking someone claiming Det to make him more suspicious is a classic strategy.
Yeah, that might be a possibility, as that would deprive us of another Detective...
Whetever the truth, I think it would be easy to determine whetever Xad is lying or telling the truth.

I agree that @Erinyes is playing like last game when she was a janitor, just watching.
Erin do u mind tell us sth about your role, you're making everyone hint together while u didn't say sth yourself.
I agree. An hint would be more than enough @Erinyes.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well, I might hint/claim if that's what most are doing. But I'm not sure we're at that point yet?

I've never had the role, which is super helpful in my 4th game. sry.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Im up your ass....?
Because i question these shady plays....im mafia.
Think im the only one to think this is strange?
No, because you voted for me day 1 (like usual) without any explanation, even when asked. Something which yoou normally used to do. Besides that you don't really go against me, just whisper posts against other.

I get why people would think I'm suspicious, I do. But like me, everyone else could be just as suspicious day 1, no matter what they say. It's been well-documented that I hate giving out information day 1, vital or not, that's just not how I play the game. My reason for waiting so long to actually come out was because I was hoping things might still change, so that I didn't have to spill my role.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
No, because you voted for me day 1 (like usual) without any explanation, even when asked. Something which yoou normally used to do. Besides that you don't really go against me, just whisper posts against other.

I get why people would think I'm suspicious, I do. But like me, everyone else could be just as suspicious day 1, no matter what they say. It's been well-documented that I hate giving out information day 1, vital or not, that's just not how I play the game. My reason for waiting so long to actually come out was because I was hoping things might still change, so that I didn't have to spill my role.
Yo expected things to change when 10 minutes for the end of the day? <_>
You investigated Empi N1, why? N1 as Det is better to target the one you believe to be townie the most to confirm your sanity, if you feel so iffy about gnut and he's quite trusted by almost everyone, why didn't you target him?

Oh well there's nothing to do about it now, Im not moving my vote though.

My role fits my character.
So Bodyguard or Serial Killer


No seriously, if you are bodyguard just claim it, mafia wont go after you if you do it and at least we can use you to protect good roles without relying on a Doc's good aim.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yo expected things to change when 10 minutes for the end of the day? <_>
You investigated Empi N1, why? N1 as Det is better to target the one you believe to be townie the most to confirm your sanity, if you feel so iffy about gnut and he's quite trusted by almost everyone, why didn't you target him?

Oh well there's nothing to do about it now, Im not moving my vote though.
I already told you guys why, Gnut was definitely on my list, but I didn't know who was the better pick for me.

And yes, plenty of times the game changed just minutes before the phase ended. When I logged on we still had a hour to go, that's when I started posting, and for me, that's when I started 'revealing', that's when it was all put in motion. A hour is still a long way to go seeing it was pretty active back then.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yo expected things to change when 10 minutes for the end of the day? <_>
You investigated Empi N1, why? N1 as Det is better to target the one you believe to be townie the most to confirm your sanity, if you feel so iffy about gnut and he's quite trusted by almost everyone, why didn't you target him?

Oh well there's nothing to do about it now, Im not moving my vote though.



So Bodyguard or Serial Killer


No seriously, if you are bodyguard just claim it, mafia wont go after you if you do it and at least we can use you to protect good roles without relying on a Doc's good aim.
Its always interesting to see how people interpret these kind of hints. Sonic is a ninja, besides the roles you mentioned, there are other roles fitting like Hider or Spy. Or Assassin if you think I am Mafia.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I might have been blocked but that's only one of various possibilties.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
For now, I will follow my hunch and Vote Kill Emperor Spriggan.

Mayeb the thread will become more active.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,072
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,072
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I said more than enough yesterday, besides gnut knows my role.
Erins recap is not complete, many things are missing. Better check each players posts yourself.
the point of a recap is to be a recap :catshrugnot an everyone exhaustive posts encyclopedy but, as i keep saying if i miss any hint just tell me or link me the post so i can fix it. Also theres a lot of people giving sometimes cryptic hint if i dont see it i ll likely miss it.
But dw i ill add in the recap that gnut know your role, thats so so helpful for all the other players that are not in gnuty's head :twitch
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@gnut His post claiming where he was a detective. Someone claiming that role is suicidal on day 1, so im inclined to believe hes telling the truth.
There's also another reason I switched my vote, you should see it in action soon :nod
See? Shady. The first reason revolves all around Xadyu being a possible detective. Then he says there's also another reason, which you would expect to have something to do with his own role, because I was thinking prosecutor or vigilante or some cool day action role since he instead of saying his role is passive he claimed not to have a night action, but turns out to just be an extension of the first reason. And claiming detective isn't that suicidal if you're mafia and your little buddies have no intention of killing you. I even remember a game where gnut was detective and was outed and still up to the end the mafia didn't kill him who was a confirmed detective. So what's the plan here? Let me guess.....

1st night he investigated ES (who they probably noted was coming under some scrutiny) and was conveniently "blocked"
2nd night which he magically lives through he investigates one of his buddies and gets whatever result he feels like getting because hey his sanity isn't confirmed.
3rd night he investigates someone who's hopefully confirmed at that point or even another one of his buddies depending on how big this mafia is, claiming he's still verifying his sanity, meanwhile the janitor goes on a spree (if he or she is not lynched in the meantime)
Watch him turn out to be "naive" or "paranoid" :heh

Anyway, sucks that we lost a detective. But there is still a possibility that Xad isn't lying, like demon said it could actually be a good mafia play to frame him. That's one situation to watch.

As for myself, my hint is passive Lambu!! It's actually a role I've claimed before.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,072
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Updated please just let me know if i forget some significant hints so i can fix it
Will update ASAP.


recap

- James Rye - Metal Knight -Active role -
- Belserion - Garou - Said she's "a good girl" and has a role she claimed once before.
- WithYouInSpirit - Mosquito Girl - Never got the role before - active role
- Kato756 - Vaccine Man
- Erinyes - Flashy Flash - 1st time got it, and not exactly happy with it. but might be somehow interesting.
- Brandish - Do-S - Never had the role before
- Elusia - Atomic Samurai - Said she's neutral about her role
- desin24 - Fubuki -Happy with his role. He thinks it quite fits fubuki to some extend ???? Killed on N1 according to Sod might be a mason + Lover (from mafia)
- Asako - Zombieman - Has an active role that could be helpful for townie, bu that could help mafia if not used properly. She said its similar to a tank role but not really.
- Xadyu - Genos - claimed det
- Lady pompom - Metal Bat - Active role never had it before
- gnut - Boros - 1st time got the reole, a relatively new one.
- Gryffyndor- Puri-Puri Prisoner
- Zasz - Silver Fang - His role doesnt suit his character.
- Emperor Spriggan - Child Emperor - said his role has no night action, had this role before said <lambu & Wyis were once jointly involved with this role.
- Battou - Suiryu
- Takuan - Sweet Mask -> This is an active role, but can only trigger with a prerequisite. He said he never had this role before. Neither pgo or mortician
- Sidmo - Death Gatling - Detective Lynched on D1
- SonOfDaws - King - Active role, ot great but can be useful (not in a conventional way) likely noble according to the hints+ lover
- Demonspeed - Sonic - Active role fits his character
- Lambu - Saitama - Active role - Gnut know his role seemingly
- GrySun - Watchdog Man - first time he got this role, "it's both boring and exciting depending on what happen" Sickly townie killed on N1



Night actions
N1-

Xad : investigated on Emperor Spriggan and got blocked
Wyis : said he got nothing solid
Asako :


Hunter/limit breakers

Bel : Hunter
J. Rye : Limit breaker
SoDaws : Hunter
Lambu - Hunter
Demon - Hunter
Grysun - Hunter
Erin ' - Hunter
Brandish : Hunter
Xadyu : hunter
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Erinyes I'm also a hunter. I've already said that day 1.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow, what a night! We now know that we either have 2 mafias or one mafia and a 3rd killing party. But with daws info it is pretty clear we must have two mafias in-game. In any case, no idea why the Janitor went for desin but it seem the Mafia Janitor holds up the "Janitor kills the other mafia and townie wins in the end". I like it! XD

What I noticed, we got a shitton of Hunter claims but I am so far the only Limit Breaker claim. Doesn't feel right to me. <.<

Also I think we should investigate/push onto those who killed Sidmo the newbie and det on day 1. There were some strange out of the blue votes for him and some vote changes that ended his very short mafia career (lets hope he keeps coming back for next game and then you gonna let him live till day 3 for fuck's sake!). And I think some of those who voted for him had Monster Avis and like I said it is possible that at least one or even two or more of those monster avis end up being real monsters in truth aka mafia scumbags!

Role hint:
Given who Metal Knight is, my role sort of fits him.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Oh right, almost forgot.
I'm a Limit Breaker too.
See? You're not alone anymore James. :kappa
That hint role though; it sounds both cryptic and familiar.:hmm
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Oh yeah, i forgot about that hunter limit breaker thing. In fact i didn't care much about it.
I'm a hunter.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Alright, 2 Limit Breakers and 9 Hunters with Takuan. Well, it is a 50:50 chance with those two roles so it is possible some are lying about what leveling role they got. I noticed Kato hasn't given any info regarding his role yet. He and Battou are the only ones having zero hints so far. Also Kato tried to lynch Gry despite Gry being dead, sure he could have overread the 2nd spoiler but like it is right there, maybe he is part of the Janitor mafia and thought there is only one mafia which is why after the ??? kill on desin he didn't bother reading the rest of the update. Kato also tried to votekill Gry on the first day, maybe because as mafia he knows how dangerous Gry is as townie no matter what role he holds.

Xad getting blocked, if that is true, but so far we got no 3rd det claim so who knows, means we got an escort or a prostitute who didn't trusted xad at all. Our first order is finding the Janitor. Since the Janitor kill on desin does seem pretty random given the hints on day 1 I would say that a BK probably redirected his kill meaning our BK now has a range of suspects to keep an eye on to reinvite to find out their roles and maybe find the Janitor that way. Also if we got a Janitor we should have a mortician as well, probably.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top