Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, I said what I had to say

If you guys do end up lynching me

Remember someones action was screwed up day one

Sure theres gry sun

But also asako and takuan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Maybe i changed my playstyle because that got me killed everytime I played towie (every single game)
Doesn't look any better. If you had at least said that you had used your role N2, it would have been more believable. I think you are with Battou or Gryff and Erin is from the other team. Taku was pretty much confirmed Townie but you targeted him? Makes no sense to me. Spriggan and pompom were good targets too.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Taku make did so obviously d1 that he was investigator and that mean he had no night action N1 so you basically wasted everything if u are BK.
Also I'm still not forgetting that votekill for gry after his death that's like the biggest flag.
You made so many mistakes that I can't believe you.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Honestly I rather believe Erin'y passive claim then this BK claim. Some passive roles would make sense as they have good chance to do dmg or turn things around if activated.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So Kato claimeed BK in the end? :kappa
Don't know if I should believe him or not.
Either way, since I'm doubtful, my vote remains.
Anyway, I'm going to bed guys, so goodnight.:bedtime
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
One of the things which makes me suspect Erin is that she took too long to give a simple hint like active or passive. Gryff doesn't want to say more too, but his posts make things progress in a way. I am also curious about my sanity.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
At least she said sth about her role early in D1 I think but not passive or active not like some others that waited to say sth about them self in D3.
Anyways I believe her more then kato, but that doesn't mean I don't suspect her.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Well Kato admitted to no result before Asako came out with her prostitute claim, and in fairness, he does have lapses where he doesn't use his role(see Games 58 and 59) and the lack of vote in D2 might help his cause, but I digress.

Erinyes basically said to go an lynch her, getting a "throwing in the towel" vibe, you'd think a townie would fight harder.
Battou has been dodging any questions regarding the usage of his role.

Honestly, I'd say stick with Erinyes, or lets try a double lynch on her and Battou because why not,

Also, @Takuan mind sharing your thoughts? Curious for a different perspective on things.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
He said he didn't use his action, I could have understand if he said I got blocked.
Not using it is still............
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Yes, and he has a history of not using his role. It's not uncommon.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
That does explain why he choice to invite me gry and taku.
Plus I could have understand if he said he didn't have time but he said he was confused to who to invite while we had suspects like erinyes, pompom, battou.
Look those are three people and the most suspected ones, he couldn't use his role on them ?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Well, he did think Gry was defending Takuan, no? And he votekilled Gry on D1, maybe he thought Gry and Takuan were buddies and that's why he invited both of them. He made a post about too iirc.
As for why you were invited, maybe it was because you also trusted him and were the one "giving him advice" on D1, with guessing his roles and saying things like "don't reveal/reveal" etc.

The more I think about it, the less I think he should be lynched.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Also, @Takuan mind sharing your thoughts? Curious for a different perspective on things.
Personally i'm sticking on Erinyes, just because i don't trust her.
Imo that "hint" on first post from Kato is ridiculous. He's suspicous for sure. But if he's indeed barkeeper we could make use of his role; and if he's not, depending on the false info he gives us we could probably catch him lying. I mean idk, for now i'm keeping my vote on Erinyes.
I would also want to learn more from your role Gryff, and Brandish as well
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well Kato admitted to no result before Asako came out with her prostitute claim, and in fairness, he does have lapses where he doesn't use his role(see Games 58 and 59) and the lack of vote in D2 might help his cause, but I digress.

Erinyes basically said to go an lynch her, getting a "throwing in the towel" vibe, you'd think a townie would fight harder.
Battou has been dodging any questions regarding the usage of his role.

Honestly, I'd say stick with Erinyes, or lets try a double lynch on her and Battou because why not,

Also, @Takuan mind sharing your thoughts? Curious for a different perspective on things.
So do we go after Erin now or after Battou or after both?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
So do we go after Erin now or after Battou or after both?
Think its best to go after her to confirm Demonspeed's sanity. At this point I doubt Battou is going to say anything regardless of how many times you ask him.

What do you have to say about the usage of your role over the past 2 nights?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Think its best to go after her to confirm Demonspeed's sanity. At this point I doubt Battou is going to say anything regardless of how many times you ask him.

What do you have to say about the usage of your role over the past 2 nights?
I used my action on the same person in each night.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Gryffindor will u reveal your role today ?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Anyway, I am going to bed now. I will be up before the end of the day though to change my vote if neccessary.

When you say your role fits your character, are you referring to him never being around?
I have given like 6 hints today, Grf, I won't give a 7th one. Not when all you said was to Asako to trust you because your role is only useful in certain situations. I might reveal tomorrow though, just to push others, you included provided we both are still alive next day, to reveal their roles too.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Kato is BK? :notsure

Well... I trust neither him nor Erin atm, I'll keep my vote.I don't trust his BK claim, I know he has lapses, but can't get off the distrust. I've said my big list of suspects, Gryffin, Battou and maybe James among those too. Not sure about Asako, I think she is fine, but I still trust more Takuan, Bel and maybe Xad. Demon still has sanity to confirm, but I don't think he is playing as mafia so far.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top