Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nah not blocking him again, will see what will happen if I don't block him.
Also @WithYouInSpirit u kinda have a way to confirm if he's BK if the invite was on me.
Did u get blocked N1 or not but I'll take it as blocked form the way you worded it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If I'm blocking battou then I think kato should invite someone else in his place
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't think Spirit can know if he has been blocked or not, if I understood his hint correctly.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hider ?
That's how I understood it, but I don't know a lot of roles that have no result beside that one and this one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can not say anything about it if u want.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Xadyu investigate kato today and @Kato756 you have the choice to invite what demon suggested and that is Gryffindor and james but in place of battou invite pompom as I think I'm going with battou and I don't want to somehow to land on the same person because if I block him and u block him or redirect him, it will be useless.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I only told her to trust me, I never said it was useful in certain situations...this makes me wonder....if that is indeed true, how would you know that?
No, you said she should trust you and then you said something which I don't remember clearly afterwards that made me think you are the prosecutor or cowboy because of how you worded it. I even wrote that in a reply to your comment making the words fat I thought were a hint from you in hopes you would clarify them but ofc you didn't. Your role must be incredible important if you only reveal if all others have revealed their roles first. Which is a condition we both know won't happen, next day some people will still deny revealing their roles.

Just trust me Asako.

But I will say this, James just shot up the list of most suspicious real fast. I never once said a single thing about my role, zilch, zero and yet he accurately stated that my role is only useful in certain conditions, which is true(there you go Asako, the hint you wanted so bad)...so question is how did he know? Mafia Det? Or part of a team with a Mafia Det? Quoted him when he said he was going to sleep, still lurked the thread for a good 10 minutes, so he had time to respond.
Still think Erinyes should be the lynch, but this is an interesting development for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*Situations...not conditions
I wrote that because that's how I remembered how you said it with your last sentence. Besides situations ARE conditions, that's just another word for it.

So are we lynching Erin now, yes or no? Because I can still switch my vote to prevent somebody from trying to get a tie between Erin and Kato.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am curious to see who would try that. I don't think there is a need to do anything. Only 40 minutes are left and I don't see anyone other than Xad and Battou changing their votes right now. You are not the only one who can change his vote you know.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hmm..nah, let's lynch her or at least build votes to put the pressure on. Plus this is a chance to prove your sanity if you are indeed spy. Or we can try double lynching both of them.

I'm not. The fact that he's still alive is suspicious enough to be honest, given the kill list so far, but he at least revealed and has given something, plus I'm saying lynch Erinyes, not you, but I wouldn't mind a double tbh.

No reason to, are you really going to be satisfied if I say Active or Passive, fits my character, or any of that other nonsense. I'm not going to hint, I'll reveal when necessary. Trust me Asako.
So this means your role only works in certain situations - like challenging somebody suspicious to a duel or blame somebody being Mafia as prosecutor for example.

I hope we got a BK and that said BK has his or her eyes on somebody who might be responsible for having a redirected action on one of the past two nights. Because right now we got nothing but a Det who got a guilty on a dead townie so far. Only 2 dets vs 2 mafias seems a bit unfair to me given what we saw of their arsenal with red mafia having a poisoner and orange having janitor and escort. Maybe we got 2 apprentices as one of them might follow a Det twice, wish gnut had followed Xad then we could prove Xad's role like we did with Bel.
THERE! I spoke about certain situations AGES ago and you didn't answered at all nor did you jump at my throat like right now. Makes me think that you are the one who is lying and scared of claiming cowboy, prosecutor or any other role that "revealing when necessary" makes sense because you don't have that role but want to appear that way to us because obviously no Mafia could be cowboy or prosecutor! So now when I try to pin on this particular reasoning you get scared and hit back on me trying to smear me to get away with your "trust me I give zero hints but I am suuuuuuuuuuuuperimportant" BS you try to go with!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
If kato is mafia then I'm concluding that Gryffindor is his teammates as he's been protecting him and also he's the one that started saying there's a BK while we had no proof and the kills were logic ones that we had as they were talking out the useful ones that are active, maybe to give hints to kato that its time to come out and claim it after their talk in the night
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votekill Battou.........for now. Subject to change if something else happens tonight. I do see the two main suspects and I find Erin the more suspicious of the two, but honestly Battou stood out to me today. Can't say I 100% believe in Gryff considering he's just telling people to "trust" him lol. If the hint he gave us, or should I say agreed with James on, is really a hint then I don't see what the big deal was with being evasive all day. Also not sure how lynching Erin proves Demon's sanity considering his first result, because if he's not paranoid are we going to have to start questioning Xad again if Spriggan really did block Gryff?
Thank you, Bel!
See? I am not the only one who expected you to be a cowboy or prosecutor given what you said. There has to be a prosecutor and/or a cowboy given we got 2 Mafias in-game and this is an "action hero themed" game so some heroes should have "hero" aka hider is "superfast to avoid attacks" by hiding behind somebody else or somebody is a Cowboy going into a honorable 1 vs 1 duel or somebody is a hero of justice who declares somebody evil and kills him. If you are prosecutor and think I am Mafia why don't you fucking kill me and facepalm in the deadpad but at least have proven me to be townie, huh? Come on, do it, Mr "Trust me, Asako"!

Also I agree with Bel. If Demon is insane then killing Erin proves shit. And besides you Battou is way up in my suspect lists, you two try to get away with minimal hints if you could call "trust me" and "active" even hints after 3 day phases! You guys are either red or orange Mafia and just don't want to reveal right now because you're scared of committing to a role you don't have.

I rather go with Bel's suggestion than yours, Grf. At least with Bel I she is a townie given gnut's role.
Votekill Battou.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If kato is mafia then I'm concluding that Gryffindor is his teammates as he's been protecting him and also he's the one that started saying there's a BK while we had no proof and the kills were logic ones that we had as they were talking out the useful ones that are active, maybe to give hints to kato that its time to come out and claim it after their talk in the night
If Grf was the one who was "testing" the water so to speak, it would make sense why Kato claims BK after nobody coming out though the way he did sucks as he basically did nothing in 2 nights, he was a drunk normal townie at best. Makes me furious given how much I want to have the BK role in a game as well considering how much time I spend on working and reworking on the BK role till it finally got accepted, got its first game and was loved by all (so far) who got it! He has such a cool role and he doesns't use it at all! >.<
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
LOL, what is the point pf this James? Are you afraid or something? :lmao Erin is the one who has more votes anyway.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
First I'd like to say, you are all about Kato this and Kato that, but you change your vote to Battou lulz

No, you said she should trust you and then you said something which I don't remember clearly afterwards that made me think you are the prosecutor or cowboy because of how you worded it. I even wrote that in a reply to your comment making the words fat I thought were a hint from you in hopes you would clarify them but ofc you didn't. Your role must be incredible important if you only reveal if all others have revealed their roles first. Which is a condition we both know won't happen, next day some people will still deny revealing their roles.
That's your fault for making an assumption, but if it makes you feel any better I am neither of those roles.

James Rye said:
I wrote that because that's how I remembered how you said it with your last sentence. Besides situations ARE conditions, that's just another word for it.

So are we lynching Erin now, yes or no? Because I can still switch my vote to prevent somebody from trying to get a tie between Erin and Kato.
You remembered me saying something I never said? Cool story.


THERE! I spoke about certain situations AGES ago and you didn't answered at all nor did you jump at my throat like right now. Makes me think that you are the one who is lying and scared of claiming cowboy, prosecutor or any other role that "revealing when necessary" makes sense because you don't have that role but want to appear that way to us because obviously no Mafia could be cowboy or prosecutor! So now when I try to pin on this particular reasoning you get scared and hit back on me trying to smear me to get away with your "trust me I give zero hints but I am suuuuuuuuuuuuperimportant" BS you try to go with!
Scared? Lulz, if I was mafia, I wouldn't even bother posting or trying to make some ground. You're post is the one that souls exaggerated and you continue to insist on day time killing roles, maybe you are mafia and you're trying to bait someone in order to find out if those roles are around.

Nothing you have said changes the fact that you guessed how my role works without saying a single thing, and you have yet to explain that.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
LOL, what is the point pf this James? Are you afraid or something? :lmao Erin is the one who has more votes anyway.
Doesn't matter, I am not obliged to join a bandwagon when I see one. If Grf wants Erin dead and tries to prep me as next lynch victim tomorrow for something I have already said several hours ago then I certainly will not follow his suggestion of lynching Erin who most likely is a townie. If Erin would reveal before the day ends then others might change their vote too. Doubt Erin is up though to write anything so we gonna see the truth at the end of the day.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I mean I also suspected that it was a day killing role because of trust me asako you'll see.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Asako, block James, Zasz, or Battou. I'll leave the choice to you.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Huh, what is this. An anonymous vote on Kato?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Who was lurking the thread? Could be a Mafia Limit Breaker
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Someone reached God level/S-Class.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
First I'd like to say, you are all about Kato this and Kato that, but you change your vote to Battou lulz

That's your fault for making an assumption, but if it makes you feel any better I am neither of those roles.

You remembered me saying something I never said? Cool story.

Scared? Lulz, if I was mafia, I wouldn't even bother posting or trying to make some ground. You're post is the one that souls exaggerated and you continue to insist on day time killing roles, maybe you are mafia and you're trying to bait someone in order to find out if those roles are around.

Nothing you have said changes the fact that you guessed how my role works without saying a single thing, and you have yet to explain that.
Because kato COULD be BK so he gets one more night to do something fucking useful with that role. If he still gets nothing we can prove him with, fuck him and his role claim. But BK is one of the more useful roles if used!

There! A fucking hint, Grf claims to be neither Cowboy nor Prosecutor! Finally! 2 roles from thousand can be scratched off!

You did say "reveal when necessary", you wrote that yourself!

There are only 2 roles that have to reveal to use their action aka when it is needed aka necessary, the Cowboy and the Prosecutor! So ofc I thought you meant the whole trust thing that you are a daykilling role trying to find mafias to use your role on! And trying to hint at a day killing role without really claiming it is a great way for a Mafia to stay alive and trusted as no Mafia could use the day killing actions of Cowboy and Prosecutor. Well, expect Assassin acting as Cowboy maybe though I don't think that is even possible? Or is it? Would be cool if you could do that as assassin, kill somebody and before that write down "I challenge X to a duel" while knowing you have a 100% chance of winning anyway.
So yeah, there is your explanation. I might have overthought things when you said reveal when necessary but given how much you want to hide your role I thought you were something important and day killing townie roles are important as Mafia can't protect themselves from such actions used on them at day. And since nobody else had hinted at such a role so far and I expected at least one of those two to be in I thought you were the one who had said role.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Damn, I can't even watch the episode of GGO in peace. I was wondering what was going to happen this time.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I mean I also suspected that it was a day killing role because of trust me asako you'll see.
Don't block me Asako! My target the past two nights was Xad! He was the safest bet I could use my action on after he revealed to be Det on day 1!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who was lurking the thread? Could be a Mafia Limit Breaker
Besides you Battou is the other one who is invisible. -_-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top