Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
By the rules 22 people participating means 6 mafia people that mean 3 in each team.
Conclusion: the orange mafia is gone and what's left is the red mafia that have 1 member but then where did demon death came form if james protected xad and he died ?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
RESULTS OF DA NIGHT

James Rye, Gryffindor, and Zasz (a gut feeling)

Were invited.

One of them was unable to perform their night phase
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
RESULTS OF DA NIGHT

James Rye, Gryffindor, and Zasz (a gut feeling)

Were invited.

One of them was unable to perform their night phase
.... it must be james, he said he's doc last day.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
RESULTS OF DA NIGHT

James Rye, Gryffindor, and Zasz (a gut feeling)

Were invited.

One of them was unable to perform their night phase

Grf, Kato, I swear to God the moment I get a killing role I gonna use it on one of you the first day, no matter what. >.<
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Why did u invite james, the reason he releaved at the end was to not invite him and save xad.....
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Oh, Kato's results give James life, sort of, now he's going to hang on this and swear he was the one who had a failed action, go figure.

James, if you want me to trust you, which is highly unlikely at this point, answer the question, how did you know about the functionality of my role when I never said anything about it? You knew something only a Mafia Detective would know.

Asako, don't fall for it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
By the rules 22 people participating means 6 mafia people that mean 3 in each team.
Conclusion: the orange mafia is gone and what's left is the red mafia that have 1 member but then where did demon death came form if james protected xad and he died ?
No, the 6 only goes for when there is only one mafia vs a big townie group. With two mafia groups the numbers change from 6 to 4 or 5 as mafias will have to win by getting the still big townie group to much lower levels than if they were one big group.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
So Gryff why don't you say more about your role? Its day 4. And Battou as well. Battou is too quiet about his role and gryff is talking a lot about everyone else and noit much about himself. Asako we don't know how big the mafias are, it could be 3 or 4 people per mafia. Just because you blocked him doesn't mean anything. Not every mafia role is a killing role. That could be his partner. I still don't trust him personally. At least not yet.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh, Kato's results give James life, sort of, now he's going to hang on this and swear he was the one who had a failed action, go figure.

James, if you want me to trust you, which is highly unlikely at this point, answer the question, how did you know about the functionality of my role when I never said anything about it? You knew something only a Mafia Detective would know.

Asako, don't fall for it.
You did this to me! And like I said this was not the first time I assumed you had a situation depending role on you! You just ignored it and didn't answered me back then! Only when I mentioned it a second time you went after me! There are only so many roles that have to be revealed to become necessary! The only roles to be activated when revealing are Cowboy and Prosecutor! And it makes sense that we got at least one of those roles in the game if we have two mafia killing parties! So me assuming you were that role which is why you wanted to stay low and give no real hints but still asking for our trust because your role is so important is natural! I wasn't the only one who thought so! Bel did too! And Asako as well!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nvm both of you.
I'm more concerned about battou situation, he's either a mafia from the other team or a townie as demon wanted him dead.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So Gryff why don't you say more about your role? Its day 4. And Battou as well. Battou is too quiet about his role and gryff is talking a lot about everyone else and noit much about himself. Asako we don't know how big the mafias are, it could be 3 or 4 people per mafia. Just because you blocked him doesn't mean anything. Not every mafia role is a killing role. That could be his partner. I still don't trust him personally. At least not yet.
All we know about Gryff is that he told us to trust him and will reveal his role "when necessary"/after all others have revealed their role and that he denies to eb Cowboy and Prosecutor. And from Battou all we know is that he is active and that's it. Nothing more.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
@Battou time for more info homie.

Did you kill Demonspeed?
Also have noticed how you never voted for any of the oranges.


@James Rye those excuses don't cut it. Never once did I say anything of that sort. Revealing when necessary was a reference to the situation of the game. YOU assumed it had specific conditions which it does, and I inferred a Mafia Det, and guess what, there actually was one :cookiehand. You are a red dude, plain and simple, and not the good kind :bishie

@Belserion trust me!!!! :pout...but Ok, remember there was a current host you went after in one of your most recent games, their role claim is my actual role. Mafia hasn't gotten rid of me because I pose no threat to them at night. I have not used my role and will no longer use it.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Mortician ?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
All we know about Gryff is that he told us to trust him and will reveal his role "when necessary"/after all others have revealed their role and that he denies to eb Cowboy and Prosecutor. And from Battou all we know is that he is active and that's it. Nothing more.
This is true. I honestly thought he was a doctor and didn't want to place a target on himself. But if that was the case he would have called you out when spirit was revealed. So I'm really not sure what this magic role is that he's guarding.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nah that's important
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just say your damn useless role
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
@Battou time for more info homie.

Did you kill Demonspeed?
Also have noticed how you never voted for any of the oranges
Do you expect me to say yes or?.
I noticed how you jumped in all of demon bandwagons, what about that. Also you ignored asako i see :derp
@Battou @Gryffindor @Lady pompom ALL OF YOU SAY YOUR ROLE, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE EVEN IF IT'S IMPORTANT
I wont reveal my role, but i'll give a hint: Changing my status to invisible fits my role.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Battou time for more info homie.

Did you kill Demonspeed?
Also have noticed how you never voted for any of the oranges.


@James Rye those excuses don't cut it. Never once did I say anything of that sort. Revealing when necessary was a reference to the situation of the game. YOU assumed it had specific conditions which it does, and I inferred a Mafia Det, and guess what, there actually was one :cookiehand. You are a red dude, plain and simple, and not the good kind :bishie

@Belserion trust me!!!! :pout...but Ok, remember there was a current host you went after in one of your most recent games, their role claim is my actual role. Mafia hasn't gotten rid of me because I pose no threat to them at night. I have not used my role and will no longer use it.
There! You said it yourself for god's sake! You are repeating what I said word for word! I also said "so this revealing when necessary means your role only works in certain situations" and you never replied to my comment when I first brought that up!

So you still won't tell us your role even on day 4. Well, at least you are finally giving some hints! Bel, do you know what role he is hinting at or is he just spewing BS that can be taken as one and a million possibilities?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Battou time for more info homie.

Did you kill Demonspeed?
Also have noticed how you never voted for any of the oranges.


@James Rye those excuses don't cut it. Never once did I say anything of that sort. Revealing when necessary was a reference to the situation of the game. YOU assumed it had specific conditions which it does, and I inferred a Mafia Det, and guess what, there actually was one :cookiehand. You are a red dude, plain and simple, and not the good kind :bishie

@Belserion trust me!!!! :pout...but Ok, remember there was a current host you went after in one of your most recent games, their role claim is my actual role. Mafia hasn't gotten rid of me because I pose no threat to them at night. I have not used my role and will no longer use it.
You mean Mr I work with my hands?:fan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top