Why taku Gryffindor ?
Why not? She doesn't have to choose you if she doesn't want to.Why should she add me to the list though?
Your vote already locks when you change.votelock james then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah yeah but i have no utility at all. The only reason you'd think it wise for Asako to block me, is if you suspect me of having lied all along xDWhy not? She doesn't have to choose you if she doesn't want to.
Ah yes and maybe you're pushing for it so that you can save your ass and deprive the Town of a doctor.Zasz is clearly defeding james btw, I think James is mafia boss and Zasz is covering for the guy

Because just like with bomb when there isn't a real need for bomb defuser there doesn't need to be an investigator when there is a Janitor. That's why.Why should she add me to the list though?
Not if I'm saying he's mafia.Ah yes and maybe you're pushing for it so that you can save your ass and deprive the Town of a doctor.
As you can see we're all equally suspicious Pompom.
Yeah, but it sounded like you were disappointed that the Jani died on night 1 which was confusing.I've said I wanted to steal investigator, not janitor Where did you take I wanted to steal jani's role? Do you think i'm not aware I get killed if I want to stea from mafia or 3rd party?
Bro, you already votelocked me before I votelocked you. xDvotelock james then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And I think that one just broke the tie, interesting. <.<Votelock James
Told you BK could be Strongman acting as BK. Would explain the whole block stuff.Zasz, Brandish, James/Battou, and LP...just in case this is my last ride.
Also look out for patters in the BK's results.