Games Mafia Game 64 - One-Punch Man Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kato are you a hunter or limit breaker?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay so Kato logged off... so I'll just say what I wanted to.

The threat level hasn't changed (that is also another point regarding me being a sleeper...)

Which means town has a clear advantage with their powers.

Proposal:
We may have a way to clear townies who are Hunters by using our extra vote. But that takes out one of our advantages to. Essentially, if we come clean as to who are town hunters, then we can organise a timed schedule to use our extra vote on this day to narrow down . That would require a unified consensus on who we will put the vote on, plus all of us agreeing on the schedule, and have the anon vote confirmed before we move onto the next in line. E.g I go at a certain time, then after my anon vote is shown to all, the next Hunter goes and we repeat.

Again I'd like to stress this takes away our power up, for Hunters. So far Zasz is a LB. Idk what Gryff or Kato are. Imo Bel is the confirmed townie so we wouldn't use her in this, or use her last to prove doubters.

So it's Taku and me who've claimed hunter.

We string up whoever our suspect is that is a LB.

If one person said they are a Hunter and can't double vote, well we know...

---

Thoughts on that?

Imo we have an advantage that lessons with every town death, so nights take away the amount of advantage we have. We also need to consider that our class might drop, as we saw with the threat level. We have the numbers edge here too on this day, especially with the power up.
Lb
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
How many mafia should be left?



Yea those odds are low honestly. Kato also found it suspicious at one point that a lot of people were claiming block. However that's another thing entirely.

Are you suspecting Kato?

Also, iirc he did claim BK (through the explanation of his 'hint') before Asako claimed she may have been blocked on N1.
I suspect Zasz more than Kato tbh. But I'm just trying to look at things from a different angle, there might be something there, maybe not.

If we assume 4-4 split, 2 mafia are left, one red and one orange. But after yesterday's TP reveal, I actually am starting to think that it's a 3-3 split with 2 TP's. So maybe just one more baddie to lynch? Will keep both scenarios in mind.

Yeah, plus Kato was the first one to vote James last DP and he voted for Erinyes second to last in her lynch, he wouldn't have done that if he was Orange since he would've known she was bomb and had no way of knowing WYIS would vote her when WYIS was suspecting Kato.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What's your level now?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
How many mafia should be left?
Either 1 mafia from each team (so two remaining), or we have eleiminated every mafia and there's a Third Party remaining.
Or a sleeper (didn't you claim that you could be one?) got recruited and there's an additional mafia in the game.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
We have 4 hunters, 2 LB's. If those hunters are all town we can prove that today. Belserion, Takuan, Gryffindor and I have stated we are Hunters.

I don't want to rush something like this since there are possible negatives and we'd be risking a higher position too (town is S-class, mafia is demon). . So think about it...

We have to decide on the order, who to lynch, and if we should use our anon's first as insurance to check if our fellow hunters are indeed bluffing.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
We have 4 hunters, 2 LB's. If those hunters are all town we can prove that today. Belserion, Takuan, Gryffindor and I have stated we are Hunters.

I don't want to rush something like this since there are possible negatives and we'd be risking a higher position too (town is S-class, mafia is demon). . So think about it...

We have to decide on the order, who to lynch, and if we should use our anon's first as insurance to check if our fellow hunters are indeed bluffing.
I'm getting paranoid i have to say. Your plan makes you suspicious in my eyes.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
If anyone's wondering (I know of one who asked, at least :ninja ), third party players like the deceased Mentor don't follow the same level-up rules as heroes or monsters. They have their own which are slightly different. :edu
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
It won't if I go first and use my anon...

You're not up for proving you're town???
If there's a mafia remaining, and this mafia is a Limit Breaker, then he has an anonymoous vote at his disposal.
You could just propose that plan to make it look like everyone claiming hunter are proved townies, when in fact you'd be a limit breaker mafia.
Not saying you were, but when you proposed that i immediately thought of this.
I also asked the hosts about how a Third Party would be, would it be Hero or Monster? Depending on the answer, a Third Party could also be cleared by your plan.
In any case, it feels suspicious to me.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If there's a mafia remaining, and this mafia is a Limit Breaker, then he has an anonymoous vote at his disposal.
You could just propose that plan to make it look like everyone claiming hunter are proved townies, when in fact you'd be a limit breaker mafia.
Not saying you were, but when you proposed that i immediately thought of this.
I also asked the hosts about how a Third Party would be, would it be Hero or Monster? Depending on the answer, a Third Party could also be cleared by your plan.
In any case, it feels suspicious to me.
Mafia are at demon level. If I was mafia in any capacity I won't have an anon.

The third party aspect is something I've not accounted for, I assumed the killing parties all got the same thing. This might explain why the threat level has dropped to demon. This needs to be discussed a bit imo. I'm not rushing to do the plan either as I stated a few times...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So should we err on the side of caution with the TP rules being different?
If there is a 2nd TP, Mentor again? SK?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I think the there is a TP left and all the mafia are wiped, why else would the hosts let us know about it.
If they were referring to the Mentor it would be pointless since they're dead already.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually...you're not Santa Claus are you?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I think the there is a TP left and all the mafia are wiped, why else would the hosts let us know about it.
Because someone asked, I suppose. I don't think it's certain there is a TP just because of that, but as you said before mafia's could've been 3-3 and we have two third parties.

What about the slight difference in rules, shouldn't we be cautious of that?

Actually...you're not Santa Claus are you?
I am as claimed. Are you Santa? And why ask?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Because someone asked, I suppose. I don't think it's certain there is a TP just because of that, but as you said before mafia's could've been 3-3 and we have two third parties.

What about the slight difference in rules, shouldn't we be cautious of that?
We should but its not like we know anything, I guess we could spitball and see what the level up conditions are.


Brandish said:
I am as claimed. Are you Santa? And why ask?
I am as claimed as well. And I ask because if the TP left was an SK or something, there would've been more deaths.
But all Santa has to do is give out gifts, and we are at D5 now, should he make this night, and assuming no blocks, he wins. I was willing to give benefit of the doubt because it seems like adding a Sleeper or Miller would be something the hosts would do just to mess with the players, but now I'm skeptical of the plain townie claim.

@Zasz is "killed N2" the only result you got for gnut?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
We should but its not like we know anything, I guess we could spitball and see what the level up conditions are.
And it's reason not to just do it either. Clearing townies hinges on us knowing our opponents too.

I'm not against it still.

I am as claimed as well. And I ask because if the TP left was an SK or something, there would've been more deaths.
But all Santa has to do is give out gifts, and we are at D5 now, should he make this night, and assuming no blocks, he wins. I was willing to give benefit of the doubt because it seems like adding a Sleeper or Miller would be something the hosts would do just to mess with the players, but now I'm skeptical of the plain townie claim.
That's true.

Why would my plain town claim make me any more likely to be Santa?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Zasz can I ask why you chose to desecrate my dear apprentice again when you had fresher bodies to play with?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
And it's reason not to just do it either. Clearing townies hinges on us knowing our opponents too.

I'm not against it still.



That's true.

Why would my plain town claim make me any more likely to be Santa?
I'm not against it either, I still think we should do it. I'd rather clear townies at this point. So with that in mind who is your current suspect and who do you think should get the votes?

Because of the way you worded it, was in a way with town's interest at heart, which is turnt if you're town, but not turnt if you aren't. When you tell Town to be cautious of you potentially being sleeper or miller, it makes the claim more believable.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I suppose I would too, him or Takuan(who is eager to play these games but it doesn't look like it atm, going to wait for "useless role" excuse)

@Zasz did you get a result for Sidmo on N1 and Desiin N2, did all it say was "killed D1/N1"? And of course the same for gnut, yes I know I've asked several times :kappa
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top