Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Considering there are other teams with better quality and more tradition, it's odd to see a non-Russian say his fav team is Russia.
If you look tradition wise it's Brazil,Italy and Germany.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
No one will claim their favourite team is Russia. Maybe except Russians and if they are football lovers, even they won't.

Just hoping for Argentina to pull through. If no, France for Pogba and maybe Mbappe. If no, Brazil for Gabriel Jesus. If no, Denmark for Eriksen.
If no, fuck you World Cup for not having Italy or Netherlands.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Still hoping Germany takes this world cup.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, we all knew this was going to be a boring match, second half wasn't bad but overall not very interesting... :oh

Tomorrow's match is Portugal vs Spain though, two top teams *-* I cant predict who's going to win that one, besides Spain lost its coach two days ago... I think just for that their chances to get far in the tournament were almost gone.

As for the rest of the teams, I would like to see Argentina reaching far against all odds too, but they are in a really bad shape. You can win a match with a couple genius plays from Messi but not a World Cup... I hope Im wrong though. France feels very composed from what I saw, Germany is always on point when the situation requires it, and Brazil... if they can overcome their typical inconsistency they might win this... but not easily, when their fast plays are countered it will be the real test for them.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Spain vs Portugal will be very good. Their football rivalry is to be respected but i'm more concerned about Egypt vs Uruguay match
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Putin must have served up some doping again to make the Russian team win so he could put up a smile. Can't wait for Uruguay to bring in some South American boldness and annihilate them. I'm not here to continiously worry about whether the supporters of the Russian team will commence a racist outburst, so bog off ASAP.
Nice to see you back here and trolling as ever :redface What team are you cherrying for?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, we all knew this was going to be a boring match, second half wasn't bad but overall not very interesting... :oh

Tomorrow's match is Portugal vs Spain though, two top teams *-* I cant predict who's going to win that one, besides Spain lost its coach two days ago... I think just for that their chances to get far in the tournament were almost gone.

As for the rest of the teams, I would like to see Argentina reaching far against all odds too, but they are in a really bad shape. You can win a match with a couple genius plays from Messi but not a World Cup... I hope Im wrong though. France feels very composed from what I saw, Germany is always on point when the situation requires it, and Brazil... if they can overcome their typical inconsistency they might win this... but not easily, when their fast plays are countered it will be the real test for them.
Madam Reebi says Spain will win and Ronaldo will dive a lot
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Raven, Don't listen to that guy. Putin says it's okay to sleep with fans :D

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/world/europe/russia-world-cup-sex-foreigners.html
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hi people.

So, Egypt vs Uruguai is being far closer than I ever imagined, do I like me some underdogs matchs...

As for the winner, I haven´t been following Futebol that much in the last 2 years, so I can´t really give my opinion..outside of the fact that I think Brasil will most likely screw this up.

In my opinion, this generation of BRs are more of a "Big Fish in a Small Pond", since it is agreed by pretty much anyone that BR futebol (as in, our national and the states tournaments) hit an all time low on the technical side. Tho the new generation that is playing on the BR national tournament is showing some promise.... (Not the same that is in the WC)
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Nice to see you back here and trolling as ever :redface What team are you cherrying for?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Madam Reebi says Spain will win and Ronaldo will dive a lot
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Raven, Don't listen to that guy. Putin says it's okay to sleep with fans :D

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/world/europe/russia-world-cup-sex-foreigners.html
I don't want our women to sleep with foreigners, Foreigners can fuck themselves tho, we are not bitches and frankly I'm with sex ban, Alot of problems will ensue like STDs. I don't support putin in this aspect, He should show more jealous for his daughters.
*


First half was good, Egypt has some good defense, but they are playing with huge loss tho, They lack offense, All their attacks are counter attacks. Mo Salah is getting ready but i'm not supporting him playing this match. Egypt performance is acceptable really if they managed to stale the game and end it 0/0, No need to put Salah at risk specially when he is not fully recovered, but if Uruguay managed to score then i think he will join the fray. On the other hand, Uruguay did really good attacks and their defense is good as well.
 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't want our women to sleep with foreigners, Foreigners can fuck themselves tho, we are not bitches and frankly I'm with sex ban, Alot of problems will ensue like STDs. I don't support putin in this aspect, He should show more jealous for his daughters.
*


First half was good, Egypt has some good defense, but they are playing with huge loss tho, They lack offense, All their attacks are counter attacks. Mo Salah is getting ready but i'm not supporting him playing this match. Egypt performance is acceptable really if they managed to stale the game and end it 0/0, No need to put Salah at risk specially when he is not fully recovered, but if Uruguay managed to score then i think he will join the fray. On the other hand, Uruguay did really good attacks and their defense is good as well.

In Brazil we have a saying

"The one that does not score, gets scored on"

Which basically reflects how a team that is constally on Attack (like Uruguai here) will get tired faster due to constant attacks, and will them be more likely to take a counter attack on a disorganized defense.

I do believe this will happen with Uruguai, if they don´t score in the next 20 minutes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Goddanm Uruguai can´t finish off a oportunitty for their life.

While I don´t intended to downplay Egypt defensive capabilities, Uruguai won´t go far if thats all they can do
--- Double Post Merged, ---
BTW guys, did I miss something about Sanchez from Uruguai?

The Brazillian Commentator is stopping just short of sucking his dick
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Finally, thank you... give me my 30 points, please :XD
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Good match, I wanted Egypt to win but nothing i can do.:catshrug

At least Russia won yesterday :tem
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I was supporting Uru at first, but considering Egypt played well without Salah and that their GK had amazing moments, I kinda switched sides xD
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I was supporting Uru at first, but considering Egypt played well without Salah and that their GK had amazing moments, I kinda switched sides xD
They were defensively good but offensively they didn't do anything to be considered as good playing. Uruguay deserved to win because they performed better imo.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Really Egypt played well.If Salah was there who knows they would have won.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Here was I listening to the match at work until I leave the table and forget I have my headset on, it gets unplugged, and soon the whole office is listening to the game with me '_'...
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
In Brazil we have a saying

"The one that does not score, gets scored on"
I thought you were talking about her FIFA mating season comment :clap
 
Top