Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Juliana

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2015
Messages
197
Reaction score
467
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You can change the name for Icewall
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Still the save was great too.
Hmh, I actually expect a keeper - who jumps to the correct side - to save such a badly placed and paced shot. There was nothing good or bad in my opinion. The keeper just did his job.
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
This defense holy crap..lol and Messi is bad today not gonna lie expected a lot better from him
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Another good save by the keeper
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Bravo Iceland.Really played well.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Kudos to Iceland, amazing performance! ARG - unfortunately - was quite disappointing, especially the defense. Dunno why Sampaoli brought Banega on the pitch. And don't know why Dybala didn't get a chance. I can partly understand why you wouldn't let him start in the first XI, but ignoring him the whole game seems like a mistake.
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
So it was a good game ! Definitely enjoyed it and loved Iceland performance here but like some of you I think that Argentina was highly disappointing today especially the likes of di Maria/Aguero and ofc Messi even tho he had to do everything and tried his best :/
Argentina's defense is a big big problem they're going to get beaten hard by Croatia !
Hopefully they get better in the next games
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hello @Purity of Magi '-'

Heavily disappointed on our coach. Or well, I would be if I was expecting anything from him, lol. Banega in instead of Lo Celso, Higuain at the minute 83, the whole defensive line...

I kind of want us to win the WC just for Messi lmao, one of the most succesful people in the history of the planet ( '-' ) and yet he'll forever be frustrated for being marked by 4 guys every game while the rest does fucking nothing. Yes, he missed the penalty, and yet he was easily our best player (as expected).

Fuck Banega btw.
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Hello @Purity of Magi '-'

Heavily disappointed on our coach. Or well, I would be if I was expecting anything from him, lol. Banega in instead of Lo Celso, Higuain at the minute 83, the whole defensive line...

I kind of want us to win the WC just for Messi lmao, one of the most succesful people in the history of the planet ( '-' ) and yet he'll forever be frustrated for being marked by 4 guys every game while the rest does fucking nothing. Yes, he missed the penalty, and yet he was easily our best player (as expected).

Fuck Banega btw.
It would be great to see him wining it but sadly he's only the one who's playing in this team lol the others sucks sorry to say that xD also can't believe that Dybala didn't played today ??? Like why ?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I have to agree with Hardy here. People are very fast to jump to conclusion that Messi (or Ronaldo for that matter) played bad just because they didn't score or seemingly were absent from the match. These players usually have to deal with at least two defenders whenever they have the ball. Even if they don't score or don't do great stuff with the ball, they still create a lot of space for their teammates to exploit. And if your teammates fail to use this space, then you end up being the loser of the game who didn't do shit. :lmao

Messi by no means played bad this match in my opinion.
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
I'm quite sad for messi tbh
He was all alone and tried to do everything but he wasn't lucky..I'm just mad that he missed the penalty but his second half was good di Maria and kun were far worse
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It would be great to see him wining it but sadly he's only the one who's playing in this team lol the others sucks sorry to say that xD also can't believe that Dybala didn't played today ??? Like why ?
Dybala has said (and I agree) that it's very hard for him to play with Messi as they play in basically the same position, and needed time to adapt. That said, I'd still field him, at this point I'd play my dog over Di Maria lmao.
 

Juliana

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2015
Messages
197
Reaction score
467
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I once said GO VIKINGS and got someone looking mad at me.
Is this a bad thing to say? Some of the soccer game narrators here were saying "Go vikings"
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Dybala has said (and I agree) that it's very hard for him to play with Messi as they play in basically the same position, and needed time to adapt. That said, I'd still field him, at this point I'd play my dog over Di Maria lmao.
Di Maria is trash lol don't even know why he's here lmao
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Diving ( " Acting " :P ) is part of the game it's a skill everyone uses it.

And I wouldn't say it was diving more like a clever use of the situation.
It's diving! There is no honour in pretending to be injured for a free kick. If your team isn't good enough to play the game fairly, then they just aren't good enough to win. Maybe it's because I watch hockey, rugby and Canadian football that when I see a dive in FIFA I think they are too wimpy to play a sport :redface
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Can't wait for Croatia vs Nigeria tonight gonna be awesome !
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
It's diving! There is no honour in pretending to be injured for a free kick. If your team isn't good enough to play the game fairly, then they just aren't good enough to win. Maybe it's because I watch hockey, rugby and Canadian football that when I see a dive in FIFA I think they are too wimpy to play a sport :redface
Well, it's part of this sport everyone doing that.. ( the higher the League than it's more used )

With new technology, you will see less diving but acting will stay with a someone sometimes acts like half of his face was ripped off while someone has just touched his face..


Also, Ronaldo wasn't diving in that situation :wowsoBOB

Who cares about Honour all that goes to History is the final score.
 
Top