Games Speed MG #03: WC2018 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I dunno, where are we chunking u? "had it before but not really"
LOL i knew that would bug people. But i think this hint is pretty good.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I suppose there could be, but it would probably have to be an SK, and not a Mentor.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
afaik, the only difference b/w speed games is that it's smaller and faster. usually not complicated too I guess
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
It is good Taku, you've only ever had 3 roles, so your role is guessable.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I think he mean he hinted at it before when he was mafia.
hinting=having before now? how? I was considering maybe an acquired role or something but technically you either have a role or not
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
!votekill Emperor Spriggan

He said his role is underrated. I think it's a ploy. That simple.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
An other passive ?
Wait so more then us are passive as we're 9 and you're the fifth.
Since when is a passive role automatically boring?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I kinda trust Demon @.@ He played a lot and saying he got a passive role he never had before it's risky for a mafia, leaves only a few options for him to bs about later. I don't think he'd gamble like that so soon. "New" people saying they never had it before means almost nothing LOL.
But imo there should be liar(s) among the passive ones... setups can be pretty crazy (specially since once Gry had not passives in game @.@) but idk... said my thoughts on it in the other posts, it looks weird.
I'd go for either Grace for her apparent reluctance or syx for claiming it first, before "seeing it could look odd" (of course, in case he's lying; but imo a liar wouldn't claim passive after seeing that many did it as well, if he'd do it last).
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
the amount of passives is something to consider..but I wonder if it's an actual setup by Gry? if there are 5 claimed passives, even assuming 2 are mafia, still leaves 3 passives outta 7. seems weird when whichever way I look a it
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Going to vote a place holder in case time runs out - Votekill Gryffindor

:hmph
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
the amount of passives is something to consider..but I wonder if it's an actual setup by Gry? if there are 5 claimed passives, even assuming 2 are mafia, still leaves 3 passives outta 7. seems weird when whichever way I look a it
Well, you know what I think of those XD Having so many "real" passive arounds could screw mafia so bad when they are the odd ones claiming active that it breaks the game. We've been there @.@...
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Votekill Demonspeed

Tie it up and see what the rest do.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Well as usual, i can't decide on a vote in the first day (inb4 Farfalla comes after me for saying that :emocat)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top