Games Speed MG #03: WC2018 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Oof she have the one shot power beware.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Hmm:
!votekill Gryffindor
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votekill holt
Just a feeling, maybe will change depend on what happen.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I'm plain...if you don't believe it feel free to use your DTV power or lynch :catshrug
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I'm Prostitute again..... :arf
Two time in a row, I wanted a new role.
Also I blocked ES...
Watch out Asako, they're going to think you're the Mafia Escort on my team who's trying to cover for me for killing Takuan :lmao
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Going to kill me if I don't? : )
What a team player...
What do you have to lose by revealing it? Det dead, claimed prostitute... you said it yourself your role is meh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Funny, instead of gathering to pick a good target in a crucial situation, everybody starts bickering :lmao
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
What a team player...
What do you have to lose by revealing it? Det dead, claimed prostitute... you said it yourself your role is meh.
With great power comes great responsibility.

Freeman here. Your move @Farfalla.

Let's see what happens. If we mess this up, I will remember it for every future MG.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
It didn't cross your mind that Grace could be a DM when you said Emp tried to save her, considering you're vanilla yourself?
Of course it did. But that's what I am, already told you what you could do if you don't believe it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I will remember it for every future MG.
Do so.

So if Grace was DM, another vanilla and a freeman looks rly retarded for a town setup...
If you're a freeman, makes sense we have 2 mafias (and she was one), having you as a handcap.
Won't shoot you anyway, that's a thing I don't pay to see...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
asako your reason for doubting me is? hunch? i don't mind but no need to be vague
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Ah fuck this, this is going nowhere.
!votelock Holt
To save myself, again.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
sorry, I'm the bomb. farf, tbh, if you really think Grace is DM, perhaps you should take someone out now..I don't like the way things are playing out.

Freeman, vanilla...hmmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
sorry, I'm the bomb. farf, tbh, if you really think Grace is DM, perhaps you should take someone out now..I don't like the way things are playing out.

Freeman, vanilla...hmmm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top