Voting Round 3 Androssi Zahard vs. Tsuyu Asui

Who wins?

  • Androssi Zahard

  • Tsuyu Asui


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Androssi Zahard
Tower of God​
-

Tsuyu Asui
Boku no Hero Academia​
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell



































Hello guys, this is syx.

I want to inform you that my edits are not for free anymore.
Based on the high demand on the market, I decided to commercialize.
I have created an edit, and I have split it into three parts!

The requirement for the release of the first part is:
Erza and Androssi have to reach Round 4. Otherwise, the edit dies.

You want a teaser? Here it is:




Key data:
Story/Plot = Fairy Tail / Edens Zero Level
Cringe = over 9.000
Amount of image files = more than 60 (Part 1-3)
Main Characters = @GrySun, @Demonspeed
Side Characters = @Vici, @syx
Minor Characters = @Lambu, @kkck
Fight scenes = :zomg

So please! Vote Erza here, and Androssi here!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France



































Hello guys, this is syx.

I want to inform you that my edits are not for free anymore.
Based on the high demand on the market, I decided to commercialize.
I have created an edit, and I have split it into three parts!

The requirement for the release of the first part is:
Erza and Androssi have to reach Round 4. Otherwise, the edit dies.

You want a teaser? Here it is:




Key data:
Story/Plot = Fairy Tail / Edens Zero Level
Cringe = over 9.000
Amount of image files = more than 60 (Part 1-3)
Main Characters = @GrySun, @Demonspeed
Side Characters = @Vici, @syx
Minor Characters = @Lambu, @kkck
Fight scenes = :zomg

So please! Vote Erza here, and Androssi here!

Androssi is so great :wtf. I feel like rereading ToG again. I was actually wondering what you were going to do in a hypothetical Androssi VS Erza when I saw the bracket, but I preferred to not talk about that at this stage.

Between Erza and Riza, I am not sure who I prefer but strategically I should vote for Riza to be sure that you would vote for Androssi :bishie. The problem with that though is that a single vote is not going to make her win and FMA(Riza too) is very popular, same for Erza and FT.

So, let me ask you now even if I read your edits. You wouldn't betray Androssi if she were against Erza, would you? :noworry

And that preview, Gry is the one who gets to be Koon . Off to a bad start :errr.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Androssi is so great :wtf. I feel like rereading ToG again. I was actually wondering what you were going to do in a hypothetical Androssi VS Erza when I saw the bracket, but I preferred to not talk about that at this stage.

Between Erza and Riza, I am not sure who I prefer but strategically I should vote for Riza to be sure that you would vote for Androssi :bishie. The problem with that though is that a single vote is not going to make her win and FMA(Riza too) is very popular, same for Erza and FT.

So, let me ask you now even if I read your edits. You wouldn't betray Androssi if she were against Erza, would you? :noworry

And that preview, Gry is the one who gets to be Koon . Off to a bad start :errr.
Demon-kun, I already promised to vote for Brandish‘s nomination months ago (I think it was during the community awards). You aren‘t really asking me to break my promise, are you? Erza will get my vote, but that is all. Whether she gets my support or not is a different matter.

Hey, Hatsu is an awesome character... and he is a swordsman... what else do you want? =(
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Demon-kun, I already promised to vote for Brandish‘s nomination months ago (I think it was during the community awards). You aren‘t really asking me to break my promise, are you? Erza will get my vote, but that is all. Whether she gets my support or not is a different matter.

Hey, Hatsu is an awesome character... and he is a swordsman... what else do you want? =(
:notsure Fine then. I will vote for Erza, probably...
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain



































Hello guys, this is syx.

I want to inform you that my edits are not for free anymore.
Based on the high demand on the market, I decided to commercialize.
I have created an edit, and I have split it into three parts!

The requirement for the release of the first part is:
Erza and Androssi have to reach Round 4. Otherwise, the edit dies.

You want a teaser? Here it is:




Key data:
Story/Plot = Fairy Tail / Edens Zero Level
Cringe = over 9.000
Amount of image files = more than 60 (Part 1-3)
Main Characters = @GrySun, @Demonspeed
Side Characters = @Vici, @syx
Minor Characters = @Lambu, @kkck
Fight scenes = :zomg

So please! Vote Erza here, and Androssi here!
Oh, so Im reduced to a simple Minor Character, thats not good, not good at all... :grumble

Besides I cant vote for Erza, its against my principles, but I will consider choosing Androssi over Frog girl. :e3
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
I heard there was a really lewd image of froppy, so I vote for froppy.

OH GOD, SEARCHING REALISTIC FROPPY WAS A BAD IDEA,
 
Last edited:

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
A notable opponent.

She may not be Androssi's Moriarty, Joker, or Ryuji Goda. But Tsuyu is the first one that androssi can't just bulldoz- I mean blow away. The competition is getting fierce.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Aight :XD This one will be easy, since I read BnHA and know Tsuyu enough to tell that I don't see her as a waifu whatsoever. And I read some pretty nice things about Androssi in the previous round. Will wait a bit longer for whoever nominated her, but looks like an Androssi vote for me.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
I heard there was a really lewd image of froppy, so I vote for froppy.

OH GOD, SEARCHING REALISTIC FROPPY WAS A BAD IDEA,
why did you do that? Any realistic picture of a animalesque character will.... bring up the dredges and most disgusting fan artist in nerd culture.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
All the pedobears voting for a child with a tongue. :doge

Androssi stomps. :hmph
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I ship the hell out of Tsuyu X Midoriya. Tsuyu is more worthy of the title of best girl than any other girl in the series IMO.

But she's up against Androssi here. Androssi isn't just the best girl in her series she's the best girl in her whole genre.

Aight :XD This one will be easy, since I read BnHA and know Tsuyu enough to tell that I don't see her as a waifu whatsoever. And I read some pretty nice things about Androssi in the previous round. Will wait a bit longer for whoever nominated her, but looks like an Androssi vote for me.
Read Tower of God. Seriously. It's amazing and I know for a fact you'd love it.

Don't even need to go to any weird sites like most manga. It's all there straight from the author absolutely free. It's the best investment of time you will ever make.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Read Tower of God. Seriously. It's amazing and I know for a fact you'd love it.

Don't even need to go to any weird sites like most manga. It's all there straight from the author absolutely free. It's the best investment of time you will ever make.
You know me enough to say that? :hmm There's a lot I'm already reading, but I could give it a try. Though I'm still not quite sure about the plot, all I ever read about it is that there's a tower and challenges for the MC to solve in it :grumble Will need to inform myself more about it.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know me enough to say that? :hmm There's a lot I'm already reading, but I could give it a try. Though I'm still not quite sure about the plot, all I ever read about it is that there's a tower and challenges for the MC to solve in it :grumble Will need to inform myself more about it.
It's vast, epic, and anything but simple.

What you need to know however is this. There is a Tower. People live within it in an area called the outer tower but they can never escape. It is said that at the top of the tower is whatever you desire most. Whatever that may be, it awaits you there. So brave individuals enter an area called the inner tower and climb. They fight their way through tests and other climbers while obeying rules and whims of the tower and those who control it. While each climber pursues their own wishes and goals.

Tower of God is the story of a mysterious and seemingly innocent young boy who enters this tower from the outside chasing after the only family that he's ever known. An irregular. And during his journey to find the loved one who abandoned him he will find friends, enemies, betrayals, answers about himself, and so much more.
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
It's vast, epic, and anything but simple.

What you need to know however is this. There is a Tower. People live within it in an area called the outer tower but they can never escape. It is said that at the top of the tower is whatever you desire most. Whatever that may be, it awaits you there. So brave individuals enter an area called the inner tower and climb. They fight their way through tests and other climbers while obeying rules and whims of the tower and those who control it. While each climber pursues their own wishes and goals.

Tower of God is the story of a mysterious and seemingly innocent young boy who enters this tower from the outside chasing after the only family that he's ever known. An irregular. And during his journey to find the loved one who abandoned him he will find friends, enemies, betrayals, answers about himself, and so much more.
And thats how Jammin makes you want to catch up with ToG... I have great expectations for the current arc so I left it to read it in one go later.

I like Tsuyu too, but Androssi is objectively more charming so she gets my vote. :nod
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And thats how Jammin makes you want to catch up with ToG... I have great expectations for the current arc so I left it to read it in one go later.

I like Tsuyu too, but Androssi is objectively more charming so she gets my vote. :nod
You'll be glad you did Lambu. Things are getting spicier than anybody expected. Which is an understatement of epic proportions.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,871
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
both sucks :cookiehand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top