Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wtf :lmao What is the plot of this series anyway? But I can assure you I'm as innocent as an angel. Always am.
You are the MC, son of Satan and you have been enrolled to become an exorcist. You want to become the Hokage, Paladin and slay your dad. Yukio is your twin brother.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
We are looking for the illuminati huh. Alright


Not happy about my role, but I seldom am anyway so that's hardly news...
There's a ton of reasons for why you wouldn't like your role.
So a wide range throw... nice start ._.

Mine is alright, nothing special, but I hope I make something out of it (which I doubt but well, I'll try).

Well, I finally get some experience as a townie, but when I saw my role, I laughed at the irony, raised an eyebrow, and laughed at the irony again :XD
*Thinks of any possible situations for such an irony to happen* :grumble

Well it at least gives room to explain yourself in the future, there's that.

It's a role I haven't had before, so that should leave only about 30 of them. That good enough? :nerd
Maybe :e3

I just like to figure out Boss as a tradition, its worked quite well to trust you early so far but that could change any moment.

Wtf :lmao What is the plot of this series anyway? But I can assure you I'm as innocent as an angel. Always am.
The VandReds beg to disagree, Ushiromiya George :lambirb
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There's a ton of reasons for why you wouldn't like your role.
So a wide range throw... nice start ._.

Mine is alright, nothing special, but I hope I make something out of it (which I doubt but well, I'll try).
Nah the range isn't wide. Since I don't like it, it's obviously not a mafia role :feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh really ?




You should be -_-; You always kill the fun people as mafia, gotta prevent that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The VandReds beg to disagree, Ushiromiya George :lambirb
I am like 90% sure Panda pitied me and put me on a mafia team. No randomizer would ever let me have that fun.

Or, iirc there was once one such randomizer and a certain :lambirb rerolled.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:grumble Yep, different game — same first day
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Maybe :e3

I just like to figure out Boss as a tradition, its worked quite well to trust you early so far but that could change any moment.
Mine is alright, nothing special, but I hope I make something out of it (which I doubt but well, I'll try).
Hmmm, I could say I'd hope not to make something out of my role, but it should be fun enough even if it happens :nerd

The VandReds beg to disagree, Ushiromiya George :lambirb
Right... :lambirb

Or, iirc there was once one such randomizer and a certain :lambirb rerolled.
Right...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You guys say that, but in the end the VandReds were all perfectly reunited for another fun game
Feeling envious an hour after start, that's a record.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
im not mafia be reassured
We will get to that topic eventually, Boss Killer :mono

I am like 90% sure Panda pitied me and put me on a mafia team. No randomizer would ever let me have that fun.

Or, iirc there was once one such randomizer and a certain :lambirb rerolled.
That :lambirb only did what was for the best.

Well the role is the last of my concerns I just want you to talk, its the best way to check on people's allegiance.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Gry, isn´t it a bit too agressive to already cast out your vote?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well I really have to go to sleep now guys, I'll be back in like... 15 hours or so?

Night o/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry, isn´t it a bit too agressive to already cast out your vote?
I'm in the mood to be aggressive, so why not. Conveniently she will somehow also miss a lot of this day apparently :nah Not amused.

I'll trust Lambu and Vand for now, and await some more fun people to come.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And hopefully there's not starting masons again.. >.>
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm in the mood to be aggressive, so why not. Conveniently she will somehow also miss a lot of this day apparently :nah Not amused.

I'll trust Lambu and Vand for now, and await some more fun people to come.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And hopefully there's not starting masons again.. >.>
I have a feeling this will either make us win, or spell or doom. There will be no in-between.

While I do think its reckless, I actually enjoyed the change of pacing
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
ngl my dude looks like he's up to something a bit sleazy

doesnt fit me bc im cute
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top