Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh thank gods

I got so caught up helping the students on the science fair i thought the day had ended.

I will catch up, but just in case I dont come back

VOTEKILL TSPANDA

I think that Gry may be inoccent, and that Panda was just adding tension to our discussion with his vote

But that could change once I catch up
Should be free in 2 to 3 hours
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
god damn it, i was so prepared to bandwagon seraph on day 1, but apparently he nakama'd me 2 days before the game(suspicious af) and now i cant. THat vile snake
That was me trying to have someone visit my thread again...:emocat
Wait i thought we were already Nakama...:babyrage

I‘d like to point out here that Seraph seemingly prepared for his first game by informing himself on roles and looking at past games, so I wouldn‘t put him on complete newbie status. He may have already prepared what he‘d hint if he wasn‘t town unlike a normal newbie.
I thought that was the usual thing to do before playing,i mean can't play a Game without knowing what its about right? :verily:heh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Oh thank gods

I got so caught up helping the students on the science fair i thought the day had ended.

I will catch up, but just in case I dont come back

VOTEKILL TSPANDA

I think that Gry may be inoccent, and that Panda was just adding tension to our discussion with his vote

But that could change once I catch up
Should be free in 2 to 3 hours
what a cute brotherly love
 

Finalbeta

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
34
Age
31
Country
Italy
I have just catched up.

This Panda bandwagoning looks suspicious. Next day I would focus on who voted if he flips town.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Catching up right now, I might have to cast my vote too early... though I admit voting Gry to see what happens would be interesting. :lambirb
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Catching up right now, I might have to cast my vote too early... though I admit voting Gry to see what happens would be interesting. :lambirb
I'm pretty sure we'd never hear the end of it if he got lynched on D1 :grumble

Which should be quite entertaining, so I'm all for it :nrr

It's not like he has a role he likes or anything after all, so we probably wouldn't lose much if he's townie. Right? :rolleyes:
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Vandred and @Lambu You are not communicating via codes, are you? Greg is not in this game after all. I don't remember Van using emoticons this much.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
just casting a total random D1 vote, now. in case i can't come before the end of the day, might change it later depending on any reveal. will update the recap if i have time before the end of the day.

for now Votekill gryffin
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I have just catched up.

This Panda bandwagoning looks suspicious. Next day I would focus on who voted if he flips town.
Nah, he isn't bandwagoned at the moment, the big jump of votes should arrive later. Everything is decided in the last minutes here in MH...

I'm pretty sure we'd never hear the end of it if he got lynched on D1 :grumble

Which should be quite entertaining, so I'm all for it :nrr

It's not like he has a role he likes or anything after all, so we probably wouldn't lose much if he's townie. Right? :rolleyes:
Ikr, backreading now I can feel something different in his MO for D1, he's always pretty noticeable despite making the typical "Demon vote" or similar. Today he votes Erin and attacks her, thats fine and all, but then I dont see that contribution to the developments I always feel from him (even with his "lame" roles), its like he's waiting for something to pop up, not searching for it.

Besides Lawl is usually sharp asf, he might have seen the same... or he's just trolling you never know with him.

Have to keep reading.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vandred and @Lambu You are not communicating via codes, are you? Greg is not in this game after all. I don't remember Van using emoticons this much.
Everything is a code Demon, hint: the key is in the :lambirbs

At this point Vandred might already know my role. :catshrug
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm pretty sure we'd never hear the end of it if he got lynched on D1 :grumble

Which should be quite entertaining, so I'm all for it :nrr

It's not like he has a role he likes or anything after all, so we probably wouldn't lose much if he's townie. Right? :rolleyes:
I‘m not here to entertain you :catshrug I’d do my part of trying to stay alive, but I don‘t think I‘d be too mad over it. You‘ll certainly have a townie death with that lynch, now whether that helps your side or not Vand idk :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh and me not liking it doesn‘t mean it‘s a bad role, just hoped to be mafia.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred and @Lambu You are not communicating via codes, are you? Greg is not in this game after all. I don't remember Van using emoticons this much.
That's because I'm still to make a very serious post :rolleyes:

You make a good point, though. I half-jokingly suggested an emoticon code for the Yellowish Janitor in the OPM game, where the emoticon in the Janitor's first post at the start of the day would communicate his victim's role to the rest of his team - :hurr for Prostitute, :aki for Spy, :pwned for PGO and so on.

If I were mafia with Lambu, however, it would be his turn to make a code this time :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ikr, backreading now I can feel something different in his MO for D1, he's always pretty noticeable despite making the typical "Demon vote" or similar. Today he votes Erin and attacks her, thats fine and all, but then I dont see that contribution to the developments I always feel from him (even with his "lame" roles), its like he's waiting for something to pop up, not searching for it.

Besides Lawl is usually sharp asf, he might have seen the same... or he's just trolling you never know with him.

Have to keep reading.
Maybe he's a Traitor and is trying to figure out if he's Naive. That would give us "a townie death" too if he's lynched, wouldn't it :rolleyes:


Everything is a code Demon, hint: the key is in the :lambirbs

At this point Vandred might already know my role. :catshrug
Why is it that everyone's using me to hint at their roles in this game. I feel like I'm being used :lambirb
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have just catched up.

This Panda bandwagoning looks suspicious. Next day I would focus on who voted if he flips town.
To be fair he acused me when I raised a valid concern.
If hes towie thats a bad play on his part
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,599
Gender
Female
Country
China
I have just catched up.

This Panda bandwagoning looks suspicious. Next day I would focus on who voted if he flips town.
?? wait this new guy actually knows what hes talking about

Catching up right now, I might have to cast my vote too early... though I admit voting Gry to see what happens would be interesting. :lambirb
the early :lambirb guts the gry


A few people I wish to be more active - @James Rye, @Gryffindor, @shinobi, @Belserion.
> james is playing

ud think with him in the game hed have introduced a new role by now

To be fair he acused me when I raised a valid concern.
If hes towie thats a bad play on his part
its day 1

there are no valid concerns. there are vandred concerns tho :lambirb
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You know, last game was the first one I didn´t die, and also, the first one that my team won.

Because you guys finally believe my claims of truth T-T

Give a bit of a leeway won´t you XD

Specially since this agressivity will come back to bite you if it turns out yah wrong.

Then again, its not like I am against lynching Erin...or you. Do I wonder what would we get if you we lynched the hyper agressive player.

Then again, if it does turn out yah wrong, you just made yourself a bigger target.
Ok I dont like that sentence, at all. Are you implying we should be afraid of attacking you? :notrust
Still... I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

Alright as i said, not gonna be participating too much until tomorrow, so in case i don't come back i'll give some hint about my role.
Though i'll try not to give too much, since i'm tired of getting fucked by my own habit of giving way too much info :arf

I've never had that role before, and i don't know at all how i'm going to play with it.
The hint is terrible and at the same time intriguing... lets keep in touch. :3c

I never had this Role before.:kappa Nah obviously Jk. :XD

A hint huh?...hmm...i'm really hungry.
Im also hungry, thanks for reminding me. :lambirb


Right now Im quite bothered with Marmalade just looking and not doing, this post.



Agreed, though I suppose it's just the quiet before a storm. Perhaps more people will talk later this dayphase.

Even if there isn't a lot being said right now, I'll be asking this anyway. Are you guys already having some interesting thoughts about other players/suspects?
Fills post quota with the cheese thing... and then agrees on there existing... little comunication. Why not do something about it? Just wait for other players?...


And then Kato votes Panda... the attempt of bandwagon is weird, if he was mafia he wouldn't go for something like that I guess, but there's that possibility.
Besides Panda is not free from suspicion at all, he's in my voting list.

That's because I'm still to make a very serious post :rolleyes:

You make a good point, though. I half-jokingly suggested an emoticon code for the Yellowish Janitor in the OPM game, where the emoticon in the Janitor's first post at the start of the day would communicate his victim's role to the rest of his team - :hurr for Prostitute, :aki for Spy, :pwned for PGO and so on.

If I were mafia with Lambu, however, it would be his turn to make a code this time :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe he's a Traitor and is trying to figure out if he's Naive. That would give us "a townie death" too if he's lynched, wouldn't it :rolleyes:



Why is it that everyone's using me to hint at their roles in this game. I feel like I'm being used :lambirb
I know, in the future I shall impress you Boss but not this game, sadly just a filthy townie this time.

I might not use you as my knowing partner though, Im thinking of @Crescent Jinx this time :lambirb
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Votekill Shura

Because fanservice characters suck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top