Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
The hint is terrible and at the same time intriguing... lets keep in touch. :3c
Meh. I've been killed Night1 twice in a row due to the fact that i give absurdly good hints day1. I'm not making the same mistake anymore. Imma give away mediocre hints, just like everyone else. If giving the same kind of hints everyone gives day 1 makes me suspicious, i don't know what to tell you :catshrug
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, with the little to no info I got these are the most scummy ones at the moment:

shinobi, Marmalade, Kato, Erin, Demon (cause reasons). Im not forgetting about the inactives though, Bel is usually not talkative on D1 but I still feel uneasy with that. Then many people are just shielding themselves in "randomness" to cast votes and get away with it...

Then there's Gry and Panda in the danger zone, their playstyle is atypical. I think Im placeholding on one of them, since I should be here by the end of the phase.

Since I would like Panda to at least make it to D2 I will go with Votekill GrySun

Oh god, I actually did it. Lets see where this goes. <_>
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
My hint? I haven't given any. I am still thinking about what to say. If I should just do as usual or be more explicit :oh.
Haven’t figured out what to claim yet? :?bunny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
not bad rambu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lets not kill panda, he does not seem to tryhard stay alive atleast. gry 2defensive.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe he's a Traitor and is trying to figure out if he's Naive. That would give us "a townie death" too if he's lynched, wouldn't it :rolleyes:
Nah no secondary roles either unfortunately. Maybe a kind Mentor recruits me for some more fun though, like Battou tried to last game.

Then there's Gry and Panda in the danger zone, their playstyle is atypical. I think Im placeholding on one of them, since I should be here by the end of the phase.
That's quite the self-contradicting reasoning Lambu. You said in a post before that I'm playing as usual with being agressive on some players, but then also said that I'm somehow not being active enough in seeking info :lmao I've got some nice notes on some players already. Feels like you were stretching hard to find a way to put a vote on me. :lambirb But sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not that much time left, and a lot of people are still missing :hmm Even for day 1 standards that's pretty inactive.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Nah no secondary roles either unfortunately. Maybe a kind Mentor recruits me for some more fun though, like Battou tried to last game.



That's quite the self-contradicting reasoning Lambu. You said in a post before that I'm playing as usual with being agressive on some players, but then also said that I'm somehow not being active enough in seeking info :lmao I've got some nice notes on some players already. Feels like you were stretching hard to find a way to put a vote on me. :lambirb But sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not that much time left, and a lot of people are still missing :hmm Even for day 1 standards that's pretty inactive.
Sorry i didn't follow closely what you've been saying before. When you say "no secondary roles either", are you saying that there can't be secondary roles in this game, or that you don't have one?

Personally i don't know who to vote against. I tend to be more suspicious of people who were mafia previously or who got far despite being not townie, but that should be irrelevant for this game... Still i'm more suspicious of people like Erinyes or James, from past experience. But i know full well that i would have no reason to vote against either of them so... Yeah.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry i didn't follow closely what you've been saying before. When you say "no secondary roles either", are you saying that there can't be secondary roles in this game, or that you don't have one?

Personally i don't know who to vote against. I tend to be more suspicious of people who were mafia previously or who got far despite being not townie, but th
That I don't have one. He was suggesting I was a Traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well Taku, I'd suggest you vote up more players to the top so we get ourselves some interesting ties to see how those get resolved and by who.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:catshrug Here is my own chart; not on Erin- tier level

Hints:
1.GrySun - Not happy about my role, but I seldom am anyway so that's hardly news...

2.Seraph - You'll be blown away by that when the time comes

3.James Rye - ?

4.Demonspeed - still trying to figure out a cover

5.Crescent Jinx - Well, I finally get some experience as a townie, but when I saw my role, I laughed at the irony, raised an eyebrow, and laughed at the irony again

6.Takuan - I've never had that role before, and i don't know at all how i'm going to play with it.

7.Belserion - ?

8.Holt - Well I've had this role before. Been quite a while though . I guess it's not really a bad role. But then, I can hardly influence it tbh

9. Erinyes - Say not mafia and she’s a townie
10. SonsofDaws - Well, I'm not a lover and there's no convoluted rules I have deal with so we're off to a good start.

11.MarmaladeSky - As for a hint about my role: I haven't had it before, but I feel it would be fun to try out. It suits me as a person

12.Vandred - It's a role I haven't had before, so that should leave only about 30 of them. That good enough? Hmmm, I could say I'd hope not to make something out of my role, but it should be fun enough even if it happens
:nerd:nerd

13.Lambu - I've never had this role before. Was going to hint something else but I cant really think of it at the moment.

14.shinobi - ?

15. Zasz-

16.TSPanda - too cute to be mafia?

17.goodboy_lawlett - my role is neither exciting or boring but its def a curse for my rp from all the prev games tyvm@Lady pompom didnt know u couldnt stand me

18.Kato756 - barkeeper?

19.Gryffindor - ?

20. Finalbeta - ?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
That I don't have one. He was suggesting I was a Traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well Taku, I'd suggest you vote up more players to the top so we get ourselves some interesting ties to see how those get resolved and by who.
Oh ok, sorry about that lol i'm trying to follow but Belgium-England monopolizes my attention.

Yeah i'm going to vote, i mean i have to. Just don't know who to vote against. I think i'll vote against someone who doesn't have any vote on him yet, and who didn't give a hint yet.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ok I dont like that sentence, at all. Are you implying we should be afraid of attacking you? :notrust
Still... I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt for now.



The hint is terrible and at the same time intriguing... lets keep in touch. :3c



Im also hungry, thanks for reminding me. :lambirb


Right now Im quite bothered with Marmalade just looking and not doing, this post.



Fills post quota with the cheese thing... and then agrees on there existing... little comunication. Why not do something about it? Just wait for other players?...


And then Kato votes Panda... the attempt of bandwagon is weird, if he was mafia he wouldn't go for something like that I guess, but there's that possibility.
Besides Panda is not free from suspicion at all, he's in my voting list.



I know, in the future I shall impress you Boss but not this game, sadly just a filthy townie this time.

I might not use you as my knowing partner though, Im thinking of @Crescent Jinx this time :lambirb
Nah, i meant like

"If it turns out Gry´s target is a towie, he will be know as the guy who trew the first stone at a innocent"

I mean, if people had bandwagon(ed? Dunno the proper form of this XD), he would be the instigator
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, with the little to no info I got these are the most scummy ones at the moment:

shinobi, Marmalade, Kato, Erin, Demon (cause reasons). Im not forgetting about the inactives though, Bel is usually not talkative on D1 but I still feel uneasy with that. Then many people are just shielding themselves in "randomness" to cast votes and get away with it...

Then there's Gry and Panda in the danger zone, their playstyle is atypical. I think Im placeholding on one of them, since I should be here by the end of the phase.

Since I would like Panda to at least make it to D2 I will go with Votekill GrySun

Oh god, I actually did it. Lets see where this goes. <_>
If I could I would vote them both.

Either Gry is and Panda is just having fun
Or Panda is putting more logs in the fire (a saying we have in Brazil) that Gry tried to lit

Why do I always end up on people´s list on day 1, every single time XD?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Well, with the little to no info I got these are the most scummy ones at the moment:

shinobi, Marmalade, Kato, Erin, Demon (cause reasons). Im not forgetting about the inactives though, Bel is usually not talkative on D1 but I still feel uneasy with that. Then many people are just shielding themselves in "randomness" to cast votes and get away with it...

Then there's Gry and Panda in the danger zone, their playstyle is atypical. I think Im placeholding on one of them, since I should be here by the end of the phase.

Since I would like Panda to at least make it to D2 I will go with Votekill GrySun

Oh god, I actually did it. Lets see where this goes. <_>
I basically bolded the situation as I see it. It's the typical randomness of day 1 with everyone feeling each other out. I'll just end up placing a random vote as things stand. I usually don't like giving hints so early but I'll say this. I haven't had the role before. It's a role that's cool in theory but a bit boring in reality.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My hint for my role is that it is passive.

Also I just noticed that Gry had the gale to vote for my fav girl Izumo! How dare he! How dare! No good taste left in that man! Votekill GrySun!
Votekill him with the power of a thousand suns! How dare he tries to get best girl lynched!
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I don't get much bad vibes from Panda. As for Gry, well it's a different approach yeah, so I can understand some thoughts about this since he's pretty much always town. Not sure what to think of it though.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
:catshrug Here is my own chart; not on Erin- tier level

Hints:
1.GrySun - Not happy about my role, but I seldom am anyway so that's hardly news...

2.Seraph - You'll be blown away by that when the time comes

3.James Rye - ?

4.Demonspeed - still trying to figure out a cover

5.Crescent Jinx - Well, I finally get some experience as a townie, but when I saw my role, I laughed at the irony, raised an eyebrow, and laughed at the irony again

6.Takuan - I've never had that role before, and i don't know at all how i'm going to play with it.

7.Belserion - ?

8.Holt - Well I've had this role before. Been quite a while though . I guess it's not really a bad role. But then, I can hardly influence it tbh

9. Erinyes - Say not mafia and she’s a townie
10. SonsofDaws - Well, I'm not a lover and there's no convoluted rules I have deal with so we're off to a good start.

11.MarmaladeSky - As for a hint about my role: I haven't had it before, but I feel it would be fun to try out. It suits me as a person

12.Vandred - It's a role I haven't had before, so that should leave only about 30 of them. That good enough? Hmmm, I could say I'd hope not to make something out of my role, but it should be fun enough even if it happens
:nerd:nerd

13.Lambu - I've never had this role before. Was going to hint something else but I cant really think of it at the moment.

14.shinobi - ?

15. Zasz-

16.TSPanda - too cute to be mafia?

17.goodboy_lawlett - my role is neither exciting or boring but its def a curse for my rp from all the prev games tyvm@Lady pompom didnt know u couldnt stand me

18.Kato756 - barkeeper?

19.Gryffindor - ?

20. Finalbeta - ?
You forgot that i'm hungry :verily

I'm still having 4 People in my mind,which i got a tad more suspicious of over the course of this Phase,i'll wait a bit more before throwing my vote out.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
For me it's always difficult on day 1 because there's not much to work with and I honestly suck at making random posts to fill quota. The only thing that stood out for a moment was when Seraph said something about "blast" and like others I thought bomb. But he's new and denies it meant anything so I'm willing to believe him for now. The random Erin vote was funny because what Gry said is true for past games, but this game is too young to use it against her yet lol.
I think the main objective of Town in day 1 should be to interact as much as possible on day 1, so we can establish and pressure people if they contradict themselfes (either trough claims or behavior) on the next days.

If we all agreed to it, it could also turn less active members into targets
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
taku chan <3

anyhow, if I die today, my suspects are Jinx, Van and Kato. If nothing changes, I’ll definitely change my vote to Jinx or Van. Kato is a being a bit too uncute but after the bar keeper meme (and my guilt complex), Im willing to steer away from him for the time being to focus on more dangerous chans (doesn't make him less suspect)
Owwwn

It kinda makes me want to change my vote, but it could totally be strategy...
If only you had put Gry into your lists of suspects, I would believe it a bit more...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Less than 4 hours left and 11 votes left to be voted. Feels like some Mafias are waiting for the right time to jump out aka few minutes before the end of the day.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Less than 4 hours left and 11 votes left to be voted. Feels like some Mafias are waiting for the right time to jump out aka few minutes before the end of the day.
Just to be sure, heres a compilation of people that have voted until now so don´t forget

Goodboy_lawlett/Tatsuma; Lambu/Usamaru; JamesRye/Liu) (Zasz/Kuro ; kato756/Yukio)
( Grysun/Rin)
( TSPanda/Reiji)
(Erinyes/Izumo)
(SonofDaws/Miwa)

But waifu vote? Seriously james XD?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I see you‘re back to your pre-Lotr status of throwing games as town, if you‘re town that is :catshrug

My hint for my role is that it is passive.

Also I just noticed that Gry had the gale to vote for my fav girl Izumo! How dare he! How dare! No good taste left in that man! Votekill GrySun!
Votekill him with the power of a thousand suns! How dare he tries to get best girl lynched!
You‘re being awfully silent this game James. You have yet to point out anything about anyone or provide things about yourself.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just to be sure, heres a compilation of people that have voted until now so don´t forget

Goodboy_lawlett/Tatsuma; Lambu/Usamaru; JamesRye/Liu) (Zasz/Kuro ; kato756/Yukio)
( Grysun/Rin)
( TSPanda/Reiji)
(Erinyes/Izumo)
(SonofDaws/Miwa)

But waifu vote? Seriously james XD?
I kept Historia safe for as long as I could in Attack on Titan Mafia game. Same here. Izumo gonna live to see the end of the game if I have a say in it. Though I don't really got anything to keep her safe at night.^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I see you‘re back to your pre-Lotr status of throwing games as town, if you‘re town that is :catshrug

You‘re being awfully silent this game James. You have yet to point out anything about anyone or provide things about yourself.
Because I am busy learning. And in 1 hour and a half I gotta play a BB2 game. Next week is last week before exams and BB2 WC starts where I will have my first match. So don't have as much time for Mafia as I usually have.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top