Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,186
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh it got extended, though I don‘t have much time to play more here.

W-why would you want to know huh? :lambirb

With the hints I already gave deducing my role would be way too easy if I say the type, so nope, you wont hear more from me today.

And yeah, now more than ever I think you must die Gry. People are not going to vote you, I know, but its what I see.
There’s a reason. So you don‘t want to tell? Eh..

I‘m not sure why you‘re so all-in on me. I will die as town and you‘ll just have a hard time next day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If TG showed anything it‘s that I‘d never let Panda die unless he‘s a confirmed mafia. So I‘d still lock again on James or go for Zasz.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,608
Gender
Female
Country
China
oh the day didn't end lol

Im not gonna change my vote, I'd rather play with James or Gry the next day than sacrifice either of them and play vs lord kappa tomorrow. he didnt say or do anything, just the usual kappa faces, give me a break. whats the point in culling players who want to play over those who dont? thats all, vote still locked on Zasz
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well lawl did say „everything‘s clear to me now“ so :catshrug
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You have enough time to convince people to vote him.
Yeah sure...
^See what I mean :catshrug


Ok guys, I know you are not going to change of idea in 10 minutes but I'll try anyway.
Both Gry and Panda (the first one specially in the final hours) have been fishy in their own ways. I cannot explain why with exactitude right now but its what I perceived. Gry is definitely very very nervous, way too defensive, this is not him, not when he's against the ropes.

Im going to vote for him for that reason, I cannot convince you now and you will do whatever you want, cause towniez... but its still a very solid lynch option that in case of it being true would damage the mafia severely (he's a very experienced player). I would rather keep Panda alive over him.

By voting Zasz though we are voting the typical troll player, he's always like that and he eventually falls with his own weight when he's scum.
The choice is yours guys, I know Zasz is less enjoyable a player, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's a mafia from another mafia party or whatever.

Votelock GrySun once again.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
And thats how you lose 10 minutes of your life :lambirb
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Wait what? Lol i don't understand anything.
All of a sudden people bandwaggon on Zasz? Did i miss something? Why these changes?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Zasz said he has an interesting role. He doesn't say that often. I don't think it's wise to kill him.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Man I finished my trip and this is what is I find?

TOLD you people to look out for votes on the end of the turn.

Un

I feel Panda is still suspect as is Gry, Zasz seems like typical trolling....oh goddanm

Do I keep my integriry of argument or try to save what I percive to be a random troll player?

....
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Zasz said he has an interesting role. He doesn't say that often. I don't think it's wise to kill him.
Its definitely not wise, but I resigned myself for the last hour already. That it could give fruits? yeah. Its reckless? a lot.
Im used to this I dont even know why I try so hard ._.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Guys, let's save Zasz. Panda, James, Gry. Let's pick someone and save him this time.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
It feels weird to me that Zasz got gangbang'd like that all of a sudden. Serath came and said "ill follow my instinct and vote this person" and suddenly we get 3 votelocks on that person.
Anyway, the only thing preventing me from switching my vote to James was the possibility of a double lynch. Do you think i should votelock on James?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well

I am going to go and break a limb here.
You guys that have played with me know that I normally seem suspicious at the early game, then you guys kill me, and we lose

I choose to believe

Lets go for James

He plays well as a towie (Jojo game) when he wants to and now is way 2 quiet
And as someone who died because of a waifu vote in the past...


Votekill James

Hope Im doing the right thing
Stilm have my eyes on gry and panda
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
My mission is to kill the impure king, and zasz is as impure as one could get :catshrug
:lmao


I know you are lawl but still, WTF? Weren't you for Gry's death?
He just stated his intentions of saving Panda too, so it's not like it comes out of the blue.


Zasz said he has an interesting role. He doesn't say that often. I don't think it's wise to kill him.
That's what's worrying me the most right now, since he was fairly specific about having a role he's never had (and he had a lot) and that it's an exciting one. :grumble


Guys, let's save Zasz. Panda, James, Gry. Let's pick someone and save him this time.
With two votes on him, I don't think there are many chances to lynch Gry at this point. So it's gotta be one of the other ones.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top