Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
I might have been the only one proposing something to help discover who the mafia is. Incredible how i'm more of a suspect than all those who keep silence and never showed up in the thread.
But keep following your gut feelings; turned out great after we lost 3 townies.

Though you're right, we are indeed turning in circles. Maybe if you guys didn't immediately jump on me and blamed me for trying to make people talk, we could have made more progress.


Hints? Sure. Go ahead, i'll follow your lead.
Keep in mind that everybody jumps on me when i wanted people to start talking. I'm wndering if you're actually kidding me or something.
I gave one already man. Read my recent posts.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Careful guys. Last time a dude wanted people to start talking, everybody got suspicious on the poor guy. :kappa
Now, I kinda feel bad about voting for Panda... I didn't really have a legitimate reason for voting for him.

We should probably be paying more attention to our inactives.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I gave one already man. Read my recent posts.
You're right actually, i missed it. My bad :hi

Alright, i'll hint more about my role. I said previously that i never had the role and i didn't know how i was going to play with it.
I'll add that i have an active action that i can use.

What abut trying to make the inactive talk? We're like, 6 people who are active...
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Probably should have cared about that before getting myself on the board too, but... eh :cookiestare
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I have a defensive role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're right actually, i missed it. My bad :hi

Alright, i'll hint more about my role. I said previously that i never had the role and i didn't know how i was going to play with it.
I'll add that i have an active action that i can use.

What abut trying to make the inactive talk? We're like, 6 people who are active...
If any of you have a person you want to get talking, decide on who to focus on and I can change my vote to them if you want. I'm doing stuff irl so I'm not going to be around for the whole day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Just keep in mind that I can only votelock.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I might have been the only one proposing something to help discover who the mafia is. Incredible how i'm more of a suspect than all those who keep silence and never showed up in the thread.
But keep following your gut feelings; turned out great after we lost 3 townies.

Though you're right, we are indeed turning in circles. Maybe if you guys didn't immediately jump on me and blamed me for trying to make people talk, we could have made more progress.
The Problem is exactly that,we can't make any solid guesses because they do not talk. We got nothing.

My gut can fool me,but i got Zasz on my list as well,like i said.

And come on,we did not just "jump the gun" on you,we did have other People in mind as well.

I gave a hint for myself today as well,and if we get others to talk more as well,i'd probably be willing to disclose more about it.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill Takuan
I really can't shake off my bad feeling. A lot of people are missing...I don't like how this is going, too little to go on atm
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Votekill Takuan
I really can't shake off my bad feeling. A lot of people are missing...I don't like how this is going, too little to go on atm
Still on the phone, can someone look back into my post where I listed who voted late?

Also about roles, I gave hints the same way I always do
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
As the first one that talked about gry, I was just making a case that his agressive vote would spiral things out of control
LOOK at where we are at right now...

I also told James a waifu vote was unwise
Look at what happened

@Zasz , as someone who was also suspected and whose playstyle of trolling has cost us valuable towie roles in the past, I feel its time to step up and stop trolling, otherwise its chopping block time

@TSPanda , im still looking at you

What I did not get how so many people changed votes from gry to others while I was away. Wish I had gotten here early so I could ve read those with more calm. I did say that we should have watched out...

Should we also watch out for thr less active members?

Hosts, if its ok to you guys, can this game get a 2 hour extension because of the World Cup finals? It IS a once in four year events, and it also helps to generate less excuses (looking at you @Takuan, tho I also want to watch it XD)
You mean this one?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
voting taku? son? really? legit what reason?

Im super certain Jinx is mafia ;3
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
i guess i shouldnt say "super" but since they called my hyung indiscriminately and my rival was taken away from us prematurely, its probably for the best to let u know that a hint earlier together with my chikara and general pessimism made me guess as much.

stop asking stuff like 'why' and 'proof' tho, not like the majority of the votes are placed other than randomness or feelings or revnge and all role claims being "active" or "new" :lmao do with that what u want. my general suspicions beside jinx are kato and van if jinx flips innocent. demon going out of his way to mention zasz yday like four times is also odd.

i already locked on the kappalord (i guess i didnt mean to lock but freudian slip ka) or id actually have voted to kill jinx
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
other than hyung and mango (if she played) who i never (vouch for as a) target and gry and eri chan (who i have strong bias for) who are all mostly dead, i dont currently 'at all' suspect u, eri chan, takuchi, son and belse
--- Double Post Merged, ---
called -> killed
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Fair enough,my bad i had thought there was more behind the choice of calling Jinx out as a Mafia than that since i'm still new to the flow of things i asked.

Van stood out to me briefly yesterday,Zasz since today a tad more after he said his hint and i asked a tad more about it and made guesses,his reactions mostly made me have a weird feeling but i again would partly blame that on my not knowing his behaviour.

Demon is in the back of my mind atm. since i don't know most peoples general behaviour in the game i'm left to my observations and guesses here contrary to experienced players.

I did suspect Taku before but i think gunning for him is only going to end up in a Blow to Town again,the silent ones need to say something more or we're not getting anywhere here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I feel like it's being waited for one/some of us to reveal any possible night actions before voicing any opinions.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
i guess i shouldnt say "super" but since they called my hyung indiscriminately and my rival was taken away from us prematurely, its probably for the best to let u know that a hint earlier together with my chikara and general pessimism made me guess as much.

stop asking stuff like 'why' and 'proof' tho, not like the majority of the votes are placed other than randomness or feelings or revnge and all role claims being "active" or "new" :lmao do with that what u want. my general suspicions beside jinx are kato and van if jinx flips innocent. demon going out of his way to mention zasz yday like four times is also odd.

i already locked on the kappalord (i guess i didnt mean to lock but freudian slip ka) or id actually have voted to kill jinx
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
other than hyung and mango (if she played) who i never (vouch for as a) target and gry and eri chan (who i have strong bias for) who are all mostly dead, i dont currently 'at all' suspect u, eri chan, takuchi, son and belse
--- Double Post Merged, ---
called -> killed
:o Naruhodo... :notrust
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
The fact that the sickly townie chose Zasz, whoever he is. The fact that there is
some weird connection with Zasz and Demon. And the fact Zasz increases his kappa spam when he’s mafia. Makes
me votekill Zasz.
Hmm...this post looks a bit funky.

1) Assuming the gender of the Sickly Townie, do you know who it is. Mafia Det perhaps :hmm?

2) Wonder if this post is some form of code. So many breaks in between just to start a new sentence right after the other. The last two especially look odd and not your usual writing style either :grumble
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I have a defensive role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If any of you have a person you want to get talking, decide on who to focus on and I can change my vote to them if you want. I'm doing stuff irl so I'm not going to be around for the whole day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Just keep in mind that I can only votelock.
Yeah, i should start tagging i think.
For no specific reason aside from previous game experience, i have Erinyes in mind. Always (well at least in the games i shared with her) flying under the radar for all the game, aside from some of her hint-list posts here and there to appear contributive. She happens to have won just like that in the RYBY game, my first game.
Of course other inactives should talk, but for now i really want to hear you @Erinyes.

Votekill Takuan
I really can't shake off my bad feeling. A lot of people are missing...I don't like how this is going, too little to go on atm
While i don't agree about your choice for the vote (obviously), i agree that we have nothing to base ourselves on.

voting taku? son? really? legit what reason?

Im super certain Jinx is mafia ;3
Well idk if jinx is mafia, but she's too quiet as well.
I just want people to talk :( it seems like we're 6 or 7 in the game.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
voting taku? son? really? legit what reason?

Im super certain Jinx is mafia ;3
. my general suspicions beside jinx are kato and van if jinx flips innocent. demon going out of his way to mention zasz yday like four times is also odd.

i already locked on the kappalord (i guess i didnt mean to lock but freudian slip ka) or id actually have voted to kill jinx
Suspecting me so much yet not votekilling me or quizzing me. Just throwing shade my way.... A part of me wants to lynched right now just to prove I am town. If you want to use me as bait, go ahead lynch me. Let Zasz escape to kappa another day. My role isn’t that important and let’s see how many mafia join a band wagon when I turn out to be a townie.

No, I didn’t kill Lawl. No, I have not tried to kill anyone else. I ignored his tagging because I didn’t want to choose between this rivalry of you and GrySun of trying to lynch each other. That just felt really stupid to me. Also the sudden jumps in vote on James and Zasz was weird but it happens almost every game at least one day phase. So I stayed on Demon.

It‘s not like people are actually trying to organize a hunt for mafia. It’s mostly people just grasping at straws at the other active people. Probably because its one large mafia team and that’s worse for the town then two separate entities. They get to coordinate more. They can easily direct the conversation where they want to go. It also makes me highly suspicious of you, yet so l know the more active players get targetted first in a game.

You throw Van and Kato out there for being suspicious but it’s more bait at me more. Vandred I am tempted to trust a bit more. The first day is a day that many don’t look too hard into but it’s one of the most telling days as people, especially mafia, don’t have their cover completely figured out.

My main suspects when I woke this morning were Zasz who is playing just like he always plays when he is mafia; Kato because as soon as it gets to heated for him, he disappears; Demon because his natural shade. The inactivity of some players is suspicious but also they make good targets for mafia to lynch as well.

Anyway my first clue to describe my role was actually from the Ace Attorney game. It was what Van used to describe that role.
The same role gnut tried to hint at last game when Gry was being obtuse and Gryffindor figured it out.

Hmm...this post looks a bit funky.

1) Assuming the gender of the Sickly Townie, do you know who it is. Mafia Det perhaps :hmm?

2) Wonder if this post is some form of code. So many breaks in between just to start a new sentence right after the other. The last two especially look odd and not your usual writing style either :grumble
No, I don’t know who he is. Are you asking if I investigated someone last night? No, I am not a detective of any sort.

Yes you are going to get that weird space because playing off my phone and it’s stopped expanding the page. And I space it out to put emphasis.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
What about the ones who have yet to come out?
Don't be shy, we're all good guys here. :kappa
Anyway, I gotta go to bed now, so I'll see you all tomorrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top