Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Even if they target one after another, since they're both targeting mafia, they'll both die. If Erichi dies and Seraph lives tomorrow, he's mafia with Jinx.

If Erichi lives tomorrow but Seraph dies, Erichi was blocked (since he did emulate her role, and then performed the action).

If they both die.. Well, we'll still get Jinx
Alright, I'm curious to see what comes out if it.


As I said many times already: I will say more in due time.
I just hope you mean what I hope you mean, at this point...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
What happens when you are Apprentice exactly?

When you succeed you get a notification? Same when you fail? Even if you have been blocked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


We have a bit more than 7 hours. If I wait too long I will probably die, and I don't want to. Bel and Gryff haven't posted yet. There are certain things I want to confirm.
oh really? like what? how much they distrust you so you can gage what u can get away with? if theyre sympathetic towards you, you'll need something less outlandish? -3-

i have to say, if youre mafia, excellent job keeping your cool, your fellow team mates can't say the same kek
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Alright, I'm curious to see what comes out if it.



I just hope you mean what I hope you mean, at this point...
Heh, no I don't think it's what you think it is. But it's linked I guess?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
yeah thats right all game long youve been singing the same song over and over

'reveal!! risk!! omo!!'

so time for u to practice what u preach and start allowing urself to be persecuted
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@MarmaladeSky you've been here for a while.. any comments on these? There's a bunch going on atm
Heya! I've been here and reading, slowly. I think my brain has been fried, rip.

Going to feed myself and think about the situations here a bit more and will get back to this in say 20 minutes, but I'll just say this for now:

The 2 apprentice thing: I think it's quite strange and feel that it's more likely either Jinx or Seraph is lying. On the other hand I wouldn't put it past the hosts to deliberately set the game up like this - just to mess with our heads (I'd personally do that if I was a host just to because I can). I think it might be good to investigate this further, rather not lynch a possible townie just because of something that might be a bit odd. If one is confirmed not to be an apprentice that doesn't clear the other in my eyes though.

I'm not that convinced that Demon is mafia this game, call it gut feeling I suppose. The Zasz thing isn't doesn't make me think of him as mafia per sé - could be, but again. Again, I'd rather not partake in a lynch of someone who is innocent - Guess I'm just being careful with this. I do think it'd help us a bit more if he talks more about his role (obviously lol).

Right now I'm most curious to hear from Bel and Gryff - neither of them have appeared this day phase, right?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
yeah thats right all game long youve been singing the same song over and over

'reveal!! risk!! omo!!'

so time for u to practice what u preach and start allowing urself to be persecuted
We all know that the last hours, last minutes or seconds even are what matter the most in a Day Phase like that when it comes to lynching. I don't feel particularly threatened right now and if I die it'll be another Townie loss.

Seeing you being so focused on me like this is more amusing than anything.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
I dont feel like distracting town from you~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
or giving you leeway~~

@Crescent Jinx @MarmaladeSky any reasons you still havent voted Demon?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
More willing to believe Erin’s than Seraph because he’s much too good as a new player. Of course, he could be a prodigy at this game.
I think we should lynch myself or kato today.
:notlikethis


Heh, no I don't think it's what you think it is. But it's linked I guess?
Did I just get you to drop a tiny hint? :feelsgoodman

Why does this feel better than getting a whole mafia team to confess in any other game? :grumble


Right now I'm most curious to hear from Bel and Gryff - neither of them have appeared this day phase, right?
Bel said she'd have personal issues to sort out for most of this day phase and hasn't been online since, so she's excused for today, at least. Gryff is just missing.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
:notlikethis



Did I just get you to drop a tiny hint? :feelsgoodman

Why does this feel better than getting a whole mafia team to confess in any other game? :grumble
:heh Maybe? If you keep doing that Holt is going to suspect us again :XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Demon always keeps his cool, so nothing to get from that. He could be caught red handed by a det and still remain the same .


Marm, you say you'd rather not participate in the lynch of a potential innocent but then again, there's no guarantee that anyone you vote for is innocent. Are you implying you're gonna keep pulling safe votes all game? Also, does that mean you're mean satisfied with Erin dying (as she currently has 4 locked votes on her). A last minute switch or 2 will easily doom her
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Heya! I've been here and reading, slowly.
lmao

The 2 apprentice thing: I think it's quite strange and feel that it's more likely either Jinx or Seraph is lying. On the other hand I wouldn't put it past the hosts to deliberately set the game up like this - just to mess with our heads (I'd personally do that if I was a host just to because I can).
who's more suspect?

I think it might be good to investigate this further, rather not lynch a possible townie just because of something that might be a bit odd. If one is confirmed not to be an apprentice that doesn't clear the other in my eyes though.
aight lets lynch mafia then. suggestions?

I'm not that convinced that Demon is mafia this game, call it gut feeling I suppose. The Zasz thing isn't doesn't make me think of him as mafia per sé - could be, but again. Again, I'd rather not partake in a lynch of someone who is innocent - Guess I'm just being careful with this. I do think it'd help us a bit more if he talks more about his role (obviously lol).
what would it take to make u vote for him/

Right now I'm most curious to hear from Bel and Gryff - neither of them have appeared this day phase, right?
oh real, you're interested in the only two people that haven't voted yet? thats it?

hope that 20 mins session gets us somewhere better~~

eetze~
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
thoughts on demons situation and seraphs claims? d1 u vote demon for his shade, then he protects his homeboy and u dont vote for him now? town is quite organized, its u guys that are scrambling
No, I feel people are only taking my trolling statements seriously while ignoring my posts where I am trying to point legit things about people. On Day 1 with his backread, Lambu like a few of my statements which makes me think he started to believe I was townie. On D2, Demon did something similar plus he isn’t casting shade on me like you guys are. Now that could be “classic Demon play” so he can try to roll out if you guys lynch me and I turn into townie, but I am willing to give him a benefit of a doubt since I agree with some of his statements.

Plus I want to be lynched. You can take that however you would like. But I think a lot of you guys are ignoring suspects because you want to be alpha and steam roll people that don’t agree with you. Which is why I say the town isn’t organized. Giving the fact the only real threat right now to the mafia group is the SK/TP, and the fact that there is the potential of pirate/pirate/apprentice/apprentice... we are nerfed a lot that most of our roles are copying. And the fact so many people admitted to that along with a potential mafia detective, means they probably know or can guess who the important roles are.

I don’t think I am a bad candidate to lynch. What I worry about is you guys in your hyperactive attempt to reason is lynch a doctor or a detective. So if you guys have to kill a townie, I would be a good one since it will take me two days to learn from someone as I am totally off the learning from Holt. And I highly doubt I will survive long enough to do that. Since pretty much whoever gets lynched today — whatever they are - town or mafia — still puts me as main distraction for tomorrow.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Belserion @Gryffindor when you guys come in here and start back reading and voting, would you mind placing your vote in your first post as you show up? so not talk a bit first and then vote later, but immediately vote in the first post u make? :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, I feel people are only taking my trolling statements seriously while ignoring my posts where I am trying to point legit things about people. On Day 1 with his backread, Lambu like a few of my statements which makes me think he started to believe I was townie. On D2, Demon did something similar plus he isn’t casting shade on me like you guys are. Now that could be “classic Demon play” so he can try to roll out if you guys lynch me and I turn into townie, but I am willing to give him a benefit of a doubt since I agree with some of his statements.

Plus I want to be lynched. You can take that however you would like. But I think a lot of you guys are ignoring suspects because you want to be alpha and steam roll people that don’t agree with you. Which is why I say the town isn’t organized. Giving the fact the only real threat right now to the mafia group is the SK/TP, and the fact that there is the potential of pirate/pirate/apprentice/apprentice... we are nerfed a lot that most of our roles are copying. And the fact so many people admitted to that along with a potential mafia detective, means they probably know or can guess who the important roles are.

I don’t think I am a bad candidate to lynch. What I worry about is you guys in your hyperactive attempt to reason is lynch a doctor or a detective. So if you guys have to kill a townie, I would be a good one since it will take me two days to learn from someone as I am totally off the learning from Holt. And I highly doubt I will survive long enough to do that. Since pretty much whoever gets lynched today — whatever they are - town or mafia — still puts me as main distraction for tomorrow.
I swear someone on her team thought of some 200iq strategy
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I find it weird how i am one of the Top Suspects,despite the facts that i voted Demon,voiced my suspicions on Van(Whom i accused to be a Mafia Det. at first and later settled for just a Mafia Member) and Zasz(Before he got lynched) and Demon himself. As well as Erin confirming everything i revealed from my Night Actions and my previous Role,and now People want me to take part in a plan that risks me and Erin dying by having us gun for Jinx with our Ability in the Night Phase. Which could/would only result in our Deaths and another loss for town? Please no.
I only have aimed for People that i personally considered as Mafias,i called Jinx out as a Possible Mafia and accused her to have lied to us when she made the claim to have my previous role,i kept on accusing Van to be a Mafia Det. and later settled for him to just be a Mafia Member because making exact guesses on roles isnt getting me anywhere without solid proof other than my hunches.
What would i gain(if i was Mafia) to accuse and call my own Comrades out? I don't see it.

If you want to know on wether or not i am lying then we can do it like this:
I can gun for Jinx tonight with my Ability,if she turns out to be Mafia i'll be dead tomorrow,Town has lost another Member but knows that Jinx is a Mafia and furthermore will still have Erin to use her Ability on another Member which could still benefit Town.

If i am lying,i'll be alive tomorrow and Jinx will be as well,you can lynch me or her and have another win for Town and already another Candidate to be lynched the next day that being either her or Me.
However that plan will/would only work if the Mafia refrains from killing me in the next Night Phase.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I do find it weird that he went fkr me at the start of day 1 then never attacked me again. Tho I will agree that Demon seems shady for his defense of Zasz




I feel like I have a verg consistent train of thought this game.
What specifically do you want to know?





I did tell him, as peoole have told me in my first game and from time to time I see a mafia claim bomb to safekeep him or herself. I will say Seraph is also trowing lots of acusations around, like he isnt sure of what hes doing. Man his game reminds me so Much of my firsr game ever, where I was mafia




Again I ask, what do you people want to know?
I have already given hints at my role
And I have explained everything about my reasoning for my votes. I am not being impancient, its just that you people dindt ask anything, just to "explain myself". Of what? I will gladly aswer if you can be a bit more specific



Is pulling a kato a thing now?



This right here made me raise my suspcions of you so freaking much. Being inactive can both be considered valid strategies (since if any of those are mafia, they have made into day 3 already), but so is being active. That is no excuse no not vote on someone
You're right and wrong. When a person is inactive matters and when/how they're active matters too- They could be avoiding or trying to influence certain topics. Either way, you're right; mafia members can be inactive or active. So, I'm acknowledging Demon as a suspect, but I also don't want to be bored.



Not sure who I'll vote for yet. Erin and Seraph could both be mafia, probably orange. CresentJInx or Holt could be as well: If a mafia pirate exists, then it's fairly likely that an apprentice or a townie pirate do too. Still, they're convenient, nebulous roles to claims. Between those four, there's some mafia.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Which is likely considering that you basically forced me to reveal everything i know to prove my innocence which apparently is still doubted.

I can't say any more than that.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If you want to know on wether or not i am lying then we can do it like this:
I can gun for Jinx tonight with my Ability,if she turns out to be Mafia i'll be dead tomorrow,Town has lost another Member but knows that Jinx is a Mafia and furthermore will still have Erin to use her Ability on another Member which could still benefit Town.
This is meme worthy enough to want to see this happen.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
No, I feel people are only taking my trolling statements seriously while ignoring my posts where I am trying to point legit things about people. On Day 1 with his backread, Lambu like a few of my statements which makes me think he started to believe I was townie. On D2, Demon did something similar plus he isn’t casting shade on me like you guys are. Now that could be “classic Demon play” so he can try to roll out if you guys lynch me and I turn into townie, but I am willing to give him a benefit of a doubt since I agree with some of his statements.

Plus I want to be lynched. You can take that however you would like. But I think a lot of you guys are ignoring suspects because you want to be alpha and steam roll people that don’t agree with you. Which is why I say the town isn’t organized. Giving the fact the only real threat right now to the mafia group is the SK/TP, and the fact that there is the potential of pirate/pirate/apprentice/apprentice... we are nerfed a lot that most of our roles are copying. And the fact so many people admitted to that along with a potential mafia detective, means they probably know or can guess who the important roles are.

I don’t think I am a bad candidate to lynch. What I worry about is you guys in your hyperactive attempt to reason is lynch a doctor or a detective. So if you guys have to kill a townie, I would be a good one since it will take me two days to learn from someone as I am totally off the learning from Holt. And I highly doubt I will survive long enough to do that. Since pretty much whoever gets lynched today — whatever they are - town or mafia — still puts me as main distraction for tomorrow.
I really want to believe you are Town. If you are not I will feel very bad about my performance in this game in general especially after what happened with Zasz. If things stay like this I will be the one to die anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I find it weird how i am one of the Top Suspects,despite the facts that i voted Demon,voiced my suspicions on Van(Whom i accused to be a Mafia Det. at first and later settled for just a Mafia Member) and Zasz(Before he got lynched) and Demon himself. As well as Erin confirming everything i revealed from my Night Actions and my previous Role,and now People want me to take part in a plan that risks me and Erin dying by having us gun for Jinx with our Ability in the Night Phase. Which could/would only result in our Deaths and another loss for town? Please no.
I only have aimed for People that i personally considered as Mafias,i called Jinx out as a Possible Mafia and accused her to have lied to us when she made the claim to have my previous role,i kept on accusing Van to be a Mafia Det. and later settled for him to just be a Mafia Member because making exact guesses on roles isnt getting me anywhere without solid proof other than my hunches.
What would i gain(if i was Mafia) to accuse and call my own Comrades out? I don't see it.

If you want to know on wether or not i am lying then we can do it like this:
I can gun for Jinx tonight with my Ability,if she turns out to be Mafia i'll be dead tomorrow,Town has lost another Member but knows that Jinx is a Mafia and furthermore will still have Erin to use her Ability on another Member which could still benefit Town.

If i am lying,i'll be alive tomorrow and Jinx will be as well,you can lynch me or her and have another win for Town and already another Candidate to be lynched the next day that being either her or Me.
However that plan will/would only work if the Mafia refrains from killing me in the next Night Phase.
Which is likely considering that you basically forced me to reveal everything i know to prove my innocence which apparently is still doubted.

I can't say any more than that.
Mafia Game is great, isn't it? Hopefully you'll stay around after this one.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah Seraph MG doesn't really work that way. It's a huge ask expecting us to simply trust you based on what you say. This is a lying game after all so at all points you have to consider that anyone could be lying. There are a couple ways to make up convenient situations, demon used one last game too. Also, you didn't address the potential teamup of you and erin. regardless of how slim it is, it remains a plausible play you know. Anyway, I think most more or less believe you, but that's about as far as it goes. We can't blindly trust everything you say based on your words alone.


Jinx,
Think Holt, Lamb, and Demon might have gotten it too. Van and Gryffindor didn’t clue you in work the sanity issue. I am an Apprentice. Gryffindor warned me about targeting the wrong person and Vandred thinks I am insane. No I have no worries. The chances of two apprentices in this game is 0.....
Demon is always shifty.
Now see, this was your post earlier, but after Seraph came out, you took a complete 360 from chances of 2 apprentices being 0 to explaining how you could totally see the hosts trolling us. I was expecting you'd be at Seraph's throat the moment he came out after boldly saying this.

Also, you're reluctant about demon now, but you were saying earlier to pressure him, I mean, at the point he pretty much was your supposed #1 suspect.
Add that to not being able to learn from me, and now it's basically like you're trying to draw sympathy or pity.

I can't quite see how you could make so many changes in stance is such a short amount of time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top