Last edited:
If it works, eh?At least Brandish is being honest about his ploys.
Arjuna is running a phone scam.

Is it really necessary to mention the King?Lol he used GallonModVote and doesn't mention it. Cool, Arjuna.
You've never spoken better words. Thank you.Is it really necessary to mention the King?
If anyone doesn't know then it then it's treason.
#Gallon King of MH
Eh? Ah yeah, that was some definitetly nice time we had Randi-kun but come on.. it wasn't owned a bit too hard for your nomination tho lol. xD I mean, in the end it was actually quite a close match!And I thought Goodnight Punpun got pwnd a bit too hard in MW's
just wanted to point out these odd stats.Problem is, Bishie vs. Aoi had 50 voters, is the second most votes in the war this round, all off the top of my head. Riza vs. Erza however saw 129 people voting, which is more than twice the second most voted battle of the round. Is this not fishy?
Most voters in round one: 62
Most voters in round 2: 71
Most voters in round 3: 129
Fifty-eight voters increase in round 3, which is one hell of an increase. This is quite odd to me. What led to a significant increase in total amount of votes? I mean, 58 increase compared to the previous round's highest, and 79 more than the second most votes in this round.
idk man, it's odd, yanno? Won't stop me from voting for Riza if I think she's a better choice, but it's still odd.
Funnily, according to the chart in OP, it was mostly the bottom of the chart that saw the most voting activity.
I see '_' my bad then.@Farfalla Brandish is a top bloke, along with @SirSamuel016
They're like brothers I never had.
So I can turn my back on his actions.
@Arjuna is easier to scapegoat.
[USER=190885]@Arjuna is easier to scapegoat.[/USER]

Hiyori is a good waifu, so you have my full support if you nominate her again next year! 
Yeah. Of course.didn't think she would make it this far![]()

Seeing the last 2 pages it seems your wish was grantedWe need more salt!
Wtf
Okay guys, it took a little bit longer than expected, because Pat-chan got kinda paranoid that he would make some serious, world-changing decision here.
> And the winner is... <
![]()
> GRYSUN!!! <
have fun, bro =)
Price:
![]()
Proof:
![]()
This was syx.
![]()
Never won any raffles or any other things that needed luck before in my life. Feels nice 

You wasted all your luck in Mafia games for thisWtfNever won any raffles or any other things that needed luck before in my life. Feels nice
Never knew Pat liked me![]()
.I hate youYou wasted all your luck in Mafia games for this.
Plz don't open the woundsYou wasted all your luck in Mafia games for this.

It's my way to encourage him. WinningPlz don't open the wounds
You should be healing them, doc.
.