Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well who knows,maybe i won't make it to tomorrow either so there's that too xD

anyway,yeah

Votelock Kato756:verily

I'm going to do some ReReading of some bits and Panda's deduction to compare and try and furtherly find something out,can never hurt.:teach

We need Bel to reveal more of her Role or possible Night Actions,indeed we lack the most Info when it comes to her,Daws(Who i am a bit suspect of cause of the Hider Claim being popular for Mafia Covers) and Beta,who i personally am convinced of is Mafia or possible TP as he legit refused to share anything on his Role and didn't even notice that Erin had died yet said we should suspect her more...but Dead Men tell no lies right? :verily
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,672
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yeah Jinx not voting for me is likely proof of her not being mafia.. Despite how I questioned her omo

I suppose if Seraph doesn't let me die just for shits and giggles Ill be over the trust issues.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm more than likely dead this night, if not tomorrow if I get Kato wrong. But I strongly doubt it

(you can tell I'm being serious because I haven't flamed as much as I would)
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah Jinx not voting for me is likely proof of her not being mafia.. Despite how I questioned her omo

I suppose if Seraph doesn't let me die just for shits and giggles Ill be over the trust issues.
Forgive me,i didn't think i'd become so hot blooded in this game :emocat
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,672
Gender
Female
Country
China
In retrospect it's the only reason I could bring myself to trust you.. I suspected Zasz as soon as he broke away from his regular kappa facing, too.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well who knows,maybe i won't make it to tomorrow either so there's that too xD

anyway,yeah

Votelock Kato756:verily

I'm going to do some ReReading of some bits and Panda's deduction to compare and try and furtherly find something out,can never hurt.:teach

We need Bel to reveal more of her Role or possible Night Actions,indeed we lack the most Info when it comes to her,Daws(Who i am a bit suspect of cause of the Hider Claim being popular for Mafia Covers) and Beta,who i personally am convinced of is Mafia or possible TP as he legit refused to share anything on his Role and didn't even notice that Erin had died yet said we should suspect her more...but Dead Men tell no lies right? :verily
that’s Kato’s third votelock; now let’s see how the other’s vote
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,672
Gender
Female
Country
China
Oh, it's probably Daws.

Despite everything, he wanted the spy to name a night and he'd mention his target to them. Of course, if Kato's claim holds up, even if that claim differs with my 'spy' answer, there's reasonable doubt. Yeah, the last one I think is Daws.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Marma is like dutch and Belse had personal issues... idk that must be it
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Kato/Beta/Gryff and Daws?

Daws isn't on the list and I believe he claimed his role after the list was posted?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I almost fell asleep : ‘) but Im here!

Anyway, that Panda wall seems to be our saviour. Sounds like a solid story in regards to the Kato thing and I believe that. It makes sense!

!votelock Kato

Here we go :-)
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Geez, guess I woke up in time
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,672
Gender
Female
Country
China
friendly disclaimer; its all conjecture. Except for the Eri play which was planned, if I'm wrong about Kato, Ill be mafia mvp xd

Btw if they flip Jinx and she turns out to be innocent (original D4 plan), that'd be my proof I blocked Eri (since Eri flipped Town Pirate, not apprentice). With this Im fairly certain Im dead tonight; if Kato flips mafia Ill be left with a few targets to block. With a little luck both parties target me just to be safe and town will have a fighting chance.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Oh, you guys are killing Kato... I don't really have a problem with that. I'd prefer Panda didn't excuse me of being a mafia member out of no where, but hey, can't win em all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, it's probably Daws.

Despite everything, he wanted the spy to name a night and he'd mention his target to them. Of course, if Kato's claim holds up, even if that claim differs with my 'spy' answer, there's reasonable doubt. Yeah, the last one I think is Daws.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Marma is like dutch and Belse had personal issues... idk that must be it
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Kato/Beta/Gryff and Daws?

Daws isn't on the list and I believe he claimed his role after the list was posted?
What list are you referring to
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,672
Gender
Female
Country
China
SK, actually, because you voted Gryff. If you were mafia you'd go for me like Kato and Beta did.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Those last moments of a DP are killing me...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,672
Gender
Female
Country
China
Oh, you guys are killing Kato... I don't really have a problem with that. I'd prefer Panda didn't excuse me of being a mafia member out of no where, but hey, can't win em all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What list are you referring to
Kato's list, I checked and youre only listed on the night he gets det :lmao

I guess marma and belse are there too but his claim is simply too adaptable and leaves out the ability to be disproved essentially. I can tell especially by the N1 listing
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Yukio Okumura was the younger brother of Rin, and after their father died he dedicated himself to protecting his younger brother (Who died day 1 :nah). After his brother's death, he decided to carry on his family's name to glory and become the best Exorcist ever. Until the Illuminati approached him with an offer he couldn't possibly deny:

Kato756

Barkeeper

Alright this is the last time I swear :lmao
Kato756

Mafia Member

NIGHT 5 ENDS IN:


​
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Last day had been a true victory, besides Yukio claims, the exorcists noticed there was something wrong and found out his true nature, he was a illuminati. Cheering for the victory, they proceeded in their hunting, and when they expected less, a heavy blow would be dealt that night....


Gryffindor
Sickly Townie



Seraph
Apprentice




SonofDaws
Hider

DAY 6 ENDS IN:

​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,672
Gender
Female
Country
China
what the fuck :notlikethis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So it's Jinx, Marma, Belse, Beta and myself?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,672
Gender
Female
Country
China
marma what are you thinking fam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@MarmaladeSky @Belserion would love to hear your thoughts on the night time proceedings
--- Double Post Merged, ---
not even gonna tag finalmafia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top