Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Once again a fav of mine goes out by coin toss :facepalm Aqua going down by an underage dragon:notsure

But this ....
:jawdrop

:oooh they are real, i knew it, no mystery here
I knew there was a pettern to this :omg
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap


This really made my shitty day better :redface I will roll on the floor if Oscar and Riza are in the finals.
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
@Erinyes Congratulations!!!! :confettiYour Kouka is already in the fourth round!!! Yayyy!!! :luvOMG now you're facing nothing but a tough war goddess!!! But Kouga is tough too. The batlle looks epic! XDD

Hi! Sorry for this veeery late reply! Ofc not! I've loved all your nominations so far and I know I will in the future.

The thing is that back then, not only I posted it in the wrong thread, but also my mobile phone keyboard crashed and the result was a total mess!!! :sweatbunny:sweatbunny The moment I saw you had nominated someone, I supposed it'd be a red haired character, and I tried to joke about how frightening my clairvoyance abilities were!

Then, RL got in the way... and I missed the previous rounds!!! TT.TT

I'm glad to see Hawkeye and Oscar in this round too, but my heart is broken cuz Hiyori lost... :sbunny

Good luck everyone!!! :kissbunny:confetti
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Erinyes Congratulations!!!! :confettiYour Kouka is already in the fourth round!!! Yayyy!!! :luvOMG now you're facing nothing but a tough war goddess!!! But Kouga is tough too. The batlle looks epic! XDD

Hi! Sorry for this veeery late reply! Ofc not! I've loved all your nominations so far and I know I will in the future.

The thing is that back then, not only I posted it in the wrong thread, but also my mobile phone keyboard crashed and the result was a total mess!!! :sweatbunny:sweatbunny The moment I saw you had nominated someone, I supposed it'd be a red haired character, and I tried to joke about how frightening my clairvoyance abilities were!

Then, RL got in the way... and I missed the previous rounds!!! TT.TT

I'm glad to see Hawkeye and Oscar in this round too, but my heart is broken cuz Hiyori lost... :sbunny

Good luck everyone!!! :kissbunny:confetti




Thxs so so so much Loma-chan ♥ thats so sweeet :zomg




 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Brandish
Are you still counting? :frankerz
Yes :verily

-
Pics​
GIF's​
Other​
Total​
Erinyes24925734540
syx191536250
Arjuna99653167
Vici586811137
Crescent Jinx9136-127
Asako101613120
Purity of Magi9293104
Jammin4444290
Emperor Spriggan3055186
Brandish6410175
kkck685275
Valhalla7772130-51
Gryffindor338-41
Totinona2310134
TotalEconomist823233
Farfalla31-132
Lady pompom1813132
GrySun179-26
Sky 224-26
niichan144826
Luca Blight194225
Seraph1510-25
Juviii176225
Catsidhe26186-24
xi01113-24
Reebi202224
rev-o183-21
First Devilslayer165-21
Zasz216220
Elusia106-16
Barrier132-15
Lambu57-12
SirSamuel016101112
Zirconium91111
kira91-10
XXEliteXXAceXX10--10
Seraph46-10
MArGi27110
M3J10--10
FaustXIII35-8
Juliana62-8
Gallon61-7
OtakuFreak5--5
goodboy_lawlett32-5
zimbardo32-5
GajeelNashi4--4
Infinity Edge4--4
WithYouInSpirit21-3
Darky21-3
TrienDarkform12-3
eefrit3--3
Raven2--2
TSPanda2--2
Holt1--1
Linali-1-1
Xadyu1--1
Heero Yuy-1-1
uberfayt1--1
Belserion1--1
Battou1--1
goldb-1-1
Hardy--11
Ebony Maw1--1
Total 15448241012469
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh thanks so so so much for everyone who supported kouka :zomg im so so so happy never expected to reach semis





Congrats to @Crescent Jinx for this awesome campaign
and congrats to everyone who made it.

@niichan aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!! i dont want to fight you



if you win ill definitely give you my full support for the finals !
lest have a nice fight !


 
Last edited:

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
Oh thanks so so so much for everyone who supported kouka :zomg im so so so happy never expected to reach semis





Congrats to @Crescent Jinx for this awesome campaign
and congrats to everyone who made it.

@niichan aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!! i dont want to fight you



if you win ill definitely give you my full support for the finals !
lest have a nice fight !


come on you need to have the will to fight even if its niichan lol

strive for the top :)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,516
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Having a good morning. Strolled into this thread with a bounce in my step and what do I see? I'm not saying our community are idiots. I don't need to. Their actions speak for themselves.


​
Also a very special message for everybody that took a cross dressing yaoi fan girl over Androssi Zahard.

 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland

From 90 Votes down to 35?
What happened here?

I'm hyped for 2B vs Kouka,one of those deserves to win this for me.
I've been enjoying the Posts in Favor of either of them so far and really am looking forward to that Match and hope the Nominators and Support can take it Up once more!
Good Luck with that Guys! :verily
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
isn't sam the one true salt king lol haha
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

















:emocat it’s a bit of a bad timing on the heels of yesterday.













Guess can’t stay sad forever. Am very proud of Bishamon lasting from R1 to now, especially since she’s not from a massively popular anime or game. @Erinyes had an awesome campaign and glad to come so close to beating you, campaign rival :clingy

Good Luck!!!!! :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And thanks to the supporters! You guys are the best!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well I wanted to thanks for all those who supported oscar till now I really appreciate it, if you asked me before when I nominated oscar if I could ever reach this far I could say impossible.

I hope for those who don't know versailles no bara are now interesting in it and will check it out. (That was kinda my intentions in nominating her )
I already predicted that I will lose in front of the 2booty ( looking at the boys especially )as she a more popular character, a great one and sexier :feelsbadman

Also hmm... didn't expect androssi to lose, that was unexpected, and rip the noragami girls :emocat



Not going to lie, even though I predict that I will lose it still hurts especially with only 14 votes.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What happened to 55 of the Riza voters of last round? :rolleyes: Androssi didn't make it either huh :hmm


















:emocat it’s a bit of a bad timing on the heels of yesterday.













Guess can’t stay sad forever. Am very proud of Bishamon lasting from R1 to now, especially since she’s not from a massively popular anime or game. @Erinyes had an awesome campaign and glad to come so close to beating you, campaign rival :clingy

Good Luck!!!!! :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And thanks to the supporters! You guys are the best!
It was very close :comfort
 
Top