The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

:lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Xadyu Considering how much of a TMNT nerd you are, one of my answers for the interview game should have been the correct one. The one about which animal you’d be if you were reincarnated or w/e, and the hint was “comic book turned tv show”. My answer was “a Ninja Turtle”. But I guess your answer was wrong, can’t be helped. :catshrug
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
...
Doesn't seem like it matters..what you ask tom, he'll find a way to answer it differently...
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Flew back to Austria, from the UK, last Friday - it's been only a few days and already I am missing the breakfasts...
:emocat
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Xadyu Considering how much of a TMNT nerd you are, one of my answers for the interview game should have been the correct one. The one about which animal you’d be if you were reincarnated or w/e, and the hint was “comic book turned tv show”. My answer was “a Ninja Turtle”. But I guess your answer was wrong, can’t be helped. :catshrug
I don't even remember what I answered, since it wasn't a turtle it's either a Marsupilami, Tree Frog or a Tooka.

The TMNT's are too far away from a simple animal on the evolution-chain, them being very humanoid and everything.
...
Doesn't seem like it matters..what you ask tom, he'll find a way to answer it differently...
I just go with the flow :catshrug I'm a complex human being.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Some decent simple breakfast.

Thank goodness its a simple breakfast, that alone would cover the needs for half the day.
Even after seeing this I cant feel like eating though ._.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thank goodness its a simple breakfast, that alone would cover the needs for half the day.
Even after seeing this I cant feel like eating though ._.
It kinda is a lot, but I do eat it somewhere at 10 and it's supposed to keep me sated until like 19/20., and it does it's purpose. And quite tasty. Also have a plate with fruits before it.

What's wrong Lambu, no apetite lately?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The breakfast looks good.
Similar proportion to what I eat.
I eat alot....
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
ah.. I thought those were nuggets. Because of the shape. So similar to Indonesian nuggets.
I thought so too the first time I saw them, but the name on the tag next to them said something about potatoes, and they indeed are potatoes. Will look at the name again tomorrow and see how they‘re called exactly.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It's not.
I mean, it’s not like I eat that much every day, but that’s because I can’t afford to nor have the time. But when I’m staying at hotels and can eat until I’m satisfied it’s like four portions like that. Plus usually heaps of fruit on the side.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, omg the new DuckTales episode. :zomg

Just gonna go say that in the DuckTales thread as well.
 
Top